ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

In It to Win It

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Phillip Phillips
Poster Hall of Fame
Poster Hall of Fame
Phillip Phillips

Pointz : 12073
Thanks Hit : 14

In It to Win It Empty
PostSubject: In It to Win It   In It to Win It EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 5:28 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1cK4bP4AcI

The sweet sound of a guitar echoed through the arena as the crowd sat in silence. Suddenly, the acoustic arpeggios jolted to a stop, and the volume blew up as a row of fireworks blasted at the top of the ramp in front of Phillip Phillips, now standing in the arena as the electric guitar took over. The pyros faded away, and he marched down the ramp to the tempo of his new entrance music as his manager, Brooke Brooks, made her first appearance, skipping behind him. She waited aside as he entered the ring and grabbed a microphone, soaking in the nostalgia before raising it to his lips.

PHILLIP PHILLIPS
You know, in all my years of wrestling, I've learned something.

He paused and gazed around the arena, looking out at the crowd's reactions, trying to process what they were thinking before he went on to finish his sentence.

PHILLIP PHILLIPS
I've learned that complaining and whining and bitching will get you nowhere. It will not win you a title. It will not gain you fans. It will not give you ratings. It will not do jack shit for your career - at least, nothing positive. But I'm glad I know that now, because this week on Fusion I'm facing Randall Reaume and Ray Von Vanity for rights to the AWO World Heavyweight Championship, the day of its reopening. Now that's big.

The crowd cheered, excited for the reopening of Anarchy Wrestling Organization and its upcoming episode of Friday Night Fusion.

PHILLIP PHILLIPS
But what's even bigger is my determination. It's been a long time since I've had a shot at a world championship, and I really don't want to fuck this up for not only me, but you guys. The fans. Everything I've done, everything I'm doing, everything I will do... it's all for you.

Another pop was sent Phillip's way, even bigger than the last regarding his undeniable love for his many fans, who loudly returned the favor as they watched on in the American Airlines Arena.

PHILLIP PHILLIPS
Whether you like me or not, I'm here to be the very best and do what I can to entertain you, regardless of the match result. But that's later. Once I come back here with the world title. For now, I'll do whatever it takes to win that championship. The past few years my success rate has been falling, but I want to be able to show you guys that I'm still the same Phillip Phillips who popped up in UEW and won over your hearts so long ago. So, kids, make this moment last... it may be the last time you'll see me without a belt around my waist.

As Phillip dropped the microphone and began to exit the ring, the audience overpowered his new theme with a sort of goodbye, for the time being until they saw him again not too much later on the first episode of Fusion since AWO closed earlier in the year.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1cK4bP4AcI
Back to top Go down

In It to Win It
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION :: Debut/Weekly Show Promos :: AWO Fusion Promos!-
Jump to: