ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

Welcome to the New Age

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Welcome to the New Age Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to the New Age   Welcome to the New Age EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 11:59 am

Randy Reaume walked out to the ring with a briefcase containing a world title shot for the second PPV in Wrestling Syndication in it. Most of the crowd cheered and Randy smirked as he got in the ring holding the briefcase. He then raised the briefcase up above his head and yelled "NUMBER ONE CONTENDER!" to the crowd.

..Well, well, well. I'm standing here in front of 12,000 people at Chaos Conundrum...as the number one contender to the World Title. This is what I've been wanting since I came here, this was the entire basis of my shoot in front of the entire wrestling audience two weeks ago, that was the reason that I even came here in the first place. This title shot that I've deserved so long is now in my hands in the form of a contract inside a briefcase. And, well, if I were a coward like Mike Cole or Sonny Heroin, I'd refuse to compete until my world title match. Now, being the fearless person that I am, I took on a No Disqualification match with Hass Johnson himself tonight, in this very ring. In this very ring, I will again prove that I can beat Hass Johnson. Now, let me just quell some of your rumours about this match, first of all, so that nobody gets the wrong idea here. Stipulation number one: This match will NOT be for my world title shot.

Some of the crowd booed a bit at this, but Randy continued regardless.

Stipulation number two! If anyone interferes on either of our behalves, they will be immediately terminated from contract. And finally, stipulation number three. As stated by a court of law, I will not be legally responsible for any injuries I happen to inflict upon one Hass Johnson and that I am officially immune, as the number one contender, to contract termination. So, no matter what I say on this microphone and no matter what I do in that ring to Hass Johson, I can't be fired by management! So, whatever I feel necessary to say on this microphone I'll do. And if Phillip or Chris Watson want to get in my way of the world title, they'll be eliminated as well. I'm fine with being in the Next Generation Saviors, but if anyone in there gets in my way, I will strike back with force, no matter if I'm on good terms with them at the time. If they screw me out of this world title match that I've wanted so long, I will just dispose of them! But, I know for a fact that there's one person who is contractually obliged to follow me to the ring! Come on out here...

Andria Andrews came out to the ring with a contract signed by the WS Board of Directors.

You're exactly right, Randy. This contract right here says that nobody but myself is to make their presence known at ringside or risk immediate contract termination! But, of course, all I'll be doing is offering some moral support for a Visionary such as yourself. You know what they say - every great man is followed by an even greater woman. Which is why I will be by your side, watching your undefeated streak increase as that scum Hass Johnson taps out to the twenty-first century! Then we will usher in a new era..the age of The Visionary!

Randy smirked and put his arm over Andria, continuing to speak.

Are you used to this sight, fans? Because this is what you will see for the months following tonight, we will be the most impactful power couple in the entire history of this sport! And nothing will be able to stop us...oh, and one more thing. My first contender for the title, should I happen to win the match, is someone that I have a respect for. Someone who has beaten me multiple times in the past...and someone who's been criminally underrated just like myself for his entire career. Someone many of you may know and respect as well. You'll see who he is when and if the time comes. But when the time does come, I will be victorious. I will remain undefeated for my entire time here in this company and my vision is me, in front of 50,000 plus, holding the World Title Belt. And those..were the words of a Visionary.
Back to top Go down
Phillip Phillips
Poster Hall of Fame
Poster Hall of Fame
Phillip Phillips

Pointz : 12073
Thanks Hit : 14

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the New Age   Welcome to the New Age EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 3:16 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=17ICToGeNDY

Randy Reaume quickly stopped talking and he and Andria Andrews turnde to to stare at Phillip Phillips as he entered the arena, confused. With a microphone already in his hand, Phillip signaled for the sound guy to cut his music, beginning to speak out as he made his way down the ramp.

PHILLIP PHILLIPS
Randy, I don't know what you think you're accomplishing through this, but I can tell you know it's not a whole lot. I mean, man, how desperate are you? You had to go through the trouble of persuading CEO – and probably a few lawyers – with these stipulations, just to avoid getting fired? Are you really that sure of yourself?

Randy folded his arms over and stared at Phillip, unimpressed, while Andrira appeared more frustrated and offended by their partner's comments.

PHILLIP PHILLIPS
Really, that's just pathetic. And now, you think you have the rights to put our careers on the line? Really, the least you could do is have our consent. I'm not going to risk getting fired just so you can get your stupid title shot. What's the point of having a tag team if your partners can't even help you out once in a while? Who's gonna be there to aid you when you crash and burn? Randy, you can't just win that title on your own. I don't know what makes you think you can.

Andria opened her mouth and began to advance towards Phillip, but Randy held her back and continued to patiently listen.

PHILLIP PHILLIPS
You know, you won this title shot because you deserved it. At least, you were supposed to. But with the direction you're going with this, I feel like you really don't need it as badly as you think. If you're so paranoid about everything, then you don't have a chance. I'm sorry, but you need to open your eyes.

((TBC BY: MIKE COLE))

Last edited by Phillip Phillips on Sun Aug 26, 2012 5:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mike Cole
Certified Anarchist
Certified Anarchist
Mike Cole

Pointz : 6393
Thanks Hit : 12

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the New Age   Welcome to the New Age EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 5:38 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YtE-rNLgyl8

An unfamiliar theme hits the arena as Mike Cole makes his way to the ring with a microphone on his hand. Cole looks at Phillip Phillips before turning turning his attention to Randy and Andria, he then begins to talk.

Mike Cole
What Phillips just said is exactly the truth Reaume, you're so insecure of yourself that you need to contact lawyers and everything just to make sure you don't get fired or lose the number one contendership spot, let me tell you something man, if you keep on like this you're never going to become a World Champion, much less beat Hass Johnson.

Putting your so called "friends" careers on the line is nothing more than a dick move Randy. Shows how much you care about them.

Mike Cole stops for a second and looks around the arena, Randy has a mad look on his face as Cole continues to talk.

But actually I'm looking foward to you to winning this match Reaume, in fact I could care less who wins between Hass and you because everything I want to see is Xavier Serikaz lose the Wrestling Syndication Championship. Because let's face it Sonny Heroin has no chance in hell of winning this match. The kid only got there because his friend got injured. I proved that last week when I kicked his ass in about five minutes. I would totally prefer someone like Phillips or myself to do that but it looks like you will be the first one to try that.

Cole recieves a mixed reaction from the crowd as some of them are on Randy's side. Randy smiles at this.

...I actually have a question for all of you fans. Why in the love of fuck do you cheer for this scumbag? What has he done to impress all of you? Beating a nobody like Alex Jester? Getting disquailified against Hass Johnson? Randy has proven absolutely nothing, you might think he's a "good" guy because everytime he tells a story of the past he makes himself look like the victim of everything when in reality he was the main thing that made those "screwjobs" "bad booking" and everything else happen. He couldn't keep his mouth shut and that has always been his problem....

Before Cole could continue Phillip Phillips interrumpts him.

(TBC: Phillip Phillips)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the New Age   Welcome to the New Age Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome to the New Age
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION :: Basket :: Past Sites :: Championships & Accomplishments :: Introduction Zone :: WrestlingSyndication E-Fed: Part 2 :: PPV Central - Chaos Conundrum-
Jump to: