ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

You know what I realize?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

You know what I realize? Empty
PostSubject: You know what I realize?   You know what I realize? EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 10:41 pm

You may come into here expecting a rant or me quitting the fed, but no. That's not what I realize. I'm realizing that this community is nothing more than a dysfunctional family. I have some things to say about everyone in the family, all of it being good things. So let's start with possibly my best friend here..

Laurence/P2/Philly:

Laurence and I have been tight as the Virgin Mary's vagina for the past year now, and I couldn't ask for a better best friend here than Laurence. Thanks, bro.

CM:

CM, Another person in the family who I've never even had any problems with. He's an amazingly cool guy and I don't think I've seen him have any legit heat/drama with anyone. He's also a fun guy in general and entertaining to hang out with. This community would be incomplete without him.

Ryan:

Ah, Ryan, a person I've had some problems with in the past. I'm not going to reference those and I'm going to bury the hatchet and throw all that shit to the side. While he can be a little pissy sometimes, he's a cool guy most of the time.

Whoop:

Whoop, another guy I've had some (pretty trivial) problems with. Again, burying the hatchet, you're entertaining and also more mature and intelligent than some of the other people in this community.

Ray:

I only like Ray because of his GFX, he can fuck off otherwise. LOLjk. Ray's also a cool guy who I'd hate to see leave the community, but it seems like he will based on his posts in WS.

Ramy:

Despite how much everyone teases Ramy, he's probably one of the most chill people in this community and conversations would be incomplete without Ramyburns.

Well, sorry for anyone else I forgot in this little post here. Keep the family going, no matter how dysfunctional and dramatic it may get at times. It'd be a shame if WS died this early. I hope this serves as a revelation to some of you.
Back to top Go down
Drake Kanen
Certified Anarchist
Certified Anarchist
Drake Kanen

Pointz : 1070
Thanks Hit : 0

PostSubject: Re: You know what I realize?   You know what I realize? EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 10:45 pm

I'm not in the family :'(
Back to top Go down
Phillip Phillips
Poster Hall of Fame
Poster Hall of Fame
Phillip Phillips

Pointz : 12073
Thanks Hit : 14

PostSubject: Re: You know what I realize?   You know what I realize? EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 10:54 pm

Randall Reaume wrote:
Laurence/P2/Philly:

Laurence and I have been tight as the Virgin Mary's vagina
oh my god yes
Back to top Go down
Anton
Certified Anarchist
Certified Anarchist
Anton

Pointz : 4337
Thanks Hit : 3

PostSubject: Re: You know what I realize?   You know what I realize? EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 5:56 am

I don't get a mention at all? I'm not in ''the family''? K, imma nawt go drama llama here
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You know what I realize?   You know what I realize? Empty

Back to top Go down

You know what I realize?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION :: Basket :: Past Sites :: WEW 1 :: Site Basket-
Jump to: