ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

#CashingIn

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Chance Davis
Certified Anarchist
Certified Anarchist
Chance Davis

Pointz : 112
Thanks Hit : 4

#CashingIn Empty
PostSubject: #CashingIn   #CashingIn EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 11:45 pm

~ The scene fades out to a sold out Wrestling Syndication arena. The camera pans around the arena looking threw the crowd holding up signs of different wrestlers. They are chanting and cheering and are ready for a great show. The lights of the arena then start to flash as "The Greatest Man That Ever Lived" By Weezer starts to play. After missing last weeks show the fans are cheering for Chance Davis, and are looking forward to seeing him this week. Then to the top of the ramp he walks out. Chance stands at the top of the entrance ramp looking around the arena and then down to the ring. Wearing a black blazer over a plain white t-shirt. A pair of dark black jeans on. He begins to make his way down the ramp. Fans in the front row reach and try there best to touch and pat Chance Davis on his back and arms. He gets to the bottom of the ramp and stops looking into the empty ring as he is handed a microphone. Then starts making his way up the cold steel steps and leading his way into the ring. The fans chant as Chance takes them in as he remembers what he missed last week. ~

#CashingIn Normal_iMPACT_Wrestling_2012_08_16_HDTV_XviD-SER_avi0035

"Last week, I was unable to make it to the show. You all noticed that when my music hit the sound system and then I was no where to be found. And no, I am not going to stand here and make up reasons why I was not here. I am just going to leave it at that I was not here and I was unable to win the triple threat match for the WS International Championship. A big let down on my part. But WS Board members have decided to give me another shot this week on RAGE. Which by all means I have noticed that the so called champion has yet to come and speck to you fans."

~ The fans start to chant "Where Is The Champ?" as Chance gets a smirk on his face as he goes about pacing though the ring. ~

"See, Austin, I missed last week and I did not win the championship, and you did. Yet a week later you have yet to come out here and talk to these fans, or to talk about our match. So I am going to do a little talking about you. I am going to tell these people about the man that you are. The man I noticed you to be. You try and be the best, you try to prove to be the best. Austin, you try to be something that you will never be. You try to be the Greatest. But all you need to know is that you will never be the greatest. And you know as well as I do that it is the truth."

~ Chance paces back and forth throughout the ring some more as the fans begin to chant out "Chance is Great, Greatness at best." Chance pauses before he specks again and takes in all the chants that he has missed for the last week. ~

#CashingIn Normal_iMPACT_Wrestling_2012_08_16_HDTV_XviD-SER_avi0067

"See Austin, look at me. Look in my eyes. I am what a true champion looks like. I am what the face of this company should be. Austin you are a want to be me. You can use the whole, I was not here last week so I should not have this championship match, but look at it this Austin. I admit I was not here, that I did no show. But I am back this week. I am here right now. I am ready to give you a match that you will not forget. Austin, you know I am not one to speck about who will win a match. And You know I am not one to say I will win and I will beat you, and all this blah blah blah. But Austin, I am going to say. If you do get the win over me and if you do pin me one two three. It will not be easy. You will need to bring everything you got."

~ Chance then paces around the ring walking the ring in a clock wise motion. ~

"So, Before I start to repeat about how this match will go, and how this match will be won or lost. Before I start to bore the fans. Before Austin even notices that he is in a match, before the time runs up. I am going to lave you at this, and I am going to say, good luck Austin, when you are in the ring with me one on one for that championship that is around your waist. See you out there."

#CashingIn Normal_iMPACT_Wrestling_2012_08_16_HDTV_XviD-SER_avi0129

~ Chance drops the microphone as "The Greatest Man That Ever Lived" By Weezer starts to fade onto the sound system. Chance stands in the ring looking up to the entrance ramp as the scene starts to fade away. ~
Back to top Go down

#CashingIn
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION :: Basket :: Past Sites :: Championships & Accomplishments :: Introduction Zone :: WrestlingSyndication E-Fed: Part 2 :: Saturday Night RAGE Promos!-
Jump to: