ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

Crusade

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Drake Kanen
Certified Anarchist
Certified Anarchist
Drake Kanen

Pointz : 1070
Thanks Hit : 0

Crusade Empty
PostSubject: Crusade   Crusade EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 11:09 pm

Drake Kanen is standing backstage in ring gear and a leather jacket, ready to head out for his match. The camera crews catch up with him just as he is walking up to gorilla. He turns to the camera, but as the interviewer starts to talk-

Shut up. I don’t have much time right now.

He jumps in place to stay warmed up as he talks.

Two weeks ago, on the first episode of Wrestling Syndication, I got screwed. I’m not going to go into details, because we all know what happened, but I should’ve been in the final three. And I wasn’t, and I lost my shot at the IN championship. And that pisses me off. Even my friends that I thought I could count on, the other members of Methods of Mayhem, left me high and fucking dry when it counted. So I’m done with them. Starting now, I’m my own man, on a mission to cleanse this company of the corrupt officials and locker room politicians that are running rampant back here.

He turns, and takes a bottle of water from a passing caterer, taking a sip before he continues.

And tonight, I have one of the biggest. Alex Jester is corrupt as they come. I mean, seriously dude. How many wrestling federations have you brought down around your ears? Every single fed you join goes down. But not this time. I will NOT allow you or anyone else to tear down Wrestling Syndication like you have so many others. I’m going to go out there and not just fight you, but completely destroy you. And unlike the things you say, that is something you can count on. You are going to be the first in my crusade to cleanse WS, and trust me, you’re going to be one hell of an example.

Drake turns and walks down the hall heading to the stage, ready to show the world what he’s capable of.
Back to top Go down

Crusade
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION :: Basket :: Past Sites :: Championships & Accomplishments :: Introduction Zone :: WrestlingSyndication E-Fed: Part 2 :: Saturday Night RAGE Promos!-
Jump to: