ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

All Eyes on Me!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Xavier Serikaz
Certified Anarchist
Certified Anarchist
Xavier Serikaz

Pointz : 3561
Thanks Hit : 1

All Eyes on Me! Empty
PostSubject: All Eyes on Me!   All Eyes on Me! EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 9:41 pm

~ The scene opens in the backstage area of the arena as April Green is patiently awaiting her guest for Syndicate TV. She is wearing a rather lowcut red dress, black heels and a pearl necklace. She paces with a microphone in hand just as Xavier Serikaz approaches her. She looks amazed to see him. Not knowing exactly who she was going to be interviewing. She stops in her tracks and collects her thoughts. The two shake hands as the producer signals to April the countdown going live in 5..4..3..2..1 and the direction gives the action signal. ~

April: Hello everyone and welcome to another edition of Syndication Nation TV, I'm April Green and tonight I have the pleasure of talking to none other than the illustrious, Xavier Serikaz. Xavier, welcome to the show!

Xavier: Thank you April its always a pleasure to speak to the Syndication Nation!

April: So to be completely honest I wasn't expecting you tonight but I am very pleased in doing so. So let's just start by asking about your match against Martin Taylor. How did that come to pass and what are your thoughts on the match?

~ Xavier steps back to eye up April as a smirk comes across his face.~

Xavier: Well first April let me say that is quiet the lovely dress your wearing tonight. But to focus on my match against Martin Taylor. The reason I was the replacement is because Jacob Wolfe quit and I was the only person avalible on the roster to take his place in the match. I agreed and well here I am today talking to you about the match.

April: Earlier today you two had a confrontation during a live show. Tell us about what happen there?

Xavier I had just recieved word from the board of directors about being the replacement for the match. I have known Martin since the Anarchy Wrestling Organization and I thought what the hell. Then I go to the ring and long story short Martin makes a fatal mistake by saying I claimed to be better than him. Which if you rewind the tapes I said nothing of the sort. I said I am better than everyone in the Syndication Nation! I did not focus just on him. So strike one for Martin!

April: Shortly after your confrontation Martin was quoted as saying you cannot rate him against you because he is too new to be rated against the likes of Xavier Serikaz. Your thoughts on that please?

Xavier: Martin I hate to break it to you. Your a wrestler, wrestling in the Wrestling Syndication. The same company that oddly enough I wrestle for as well. So common logic would mean since we're both wrestling for the same company that we are rated on the same playing feild. Now who am I to say I am better than Martin? Simple April. I am better than Martin Taylor on the microphone, in that ring and well I'm in the main event at Chaos Conundrum for the Syndicate Championship and he's not. Cold, simple, truth there April.

[color=redApril: So speaking of the main event of the pay per view your facing Sonny Heroin but it seems to me like everyone is looking past the pay per view and crowning you as the champion. How does that make you feel?
[/color]
~ Xavier stops to collect his thoughts as a smile comes across his face. ~

Xavier: That makes me feel amazing because that means that the wrestlers in this company, unlike what Hass Johnson says about me. Have faith in my skills as a wrestler. If they are already saying that I am the world champion then I feel sorry for Sonny Heroin at the pay per view. Everyone will be expecting my win and that means one other thing. The fan forum will all be on my side. If it wasn't for the fans there would be no Xavier Serikaz. There would be no Sonny Heroin, there would be no Syndication Nation! I owe my fans a debt of grattitude that will never be payed in full.

April: Well we are quickly running out of time here at the Syndation Nation TV any last words?

Xavier: To those of you who think I will win the world title at the pay per view thank you. For those who doubt me bring the hate, the envy and the jealousy because your hate feeds my ego! Martin I'll see you at Rage!

~ Xavier walks away from the interview area as the scene fades to black. ~
Back to top Go down

All Eyes on Me!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION :: Basket :: Past Sites :: Championships & Accomplishments :: Introduction Zone :: WrestlingSyndication E-Fed: Part 2 :: Saturday Night RAGE Promos!-
Jump to: