ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

One Step Closer

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hass Johnson
Certified Anarchist
Certified Anarchist
Hass Johnson

Pointz : 146
Thanks Hit : 0

One Step Closer Empty
PostSubject: One Step Closer   One Step Closer EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 2:49 pm

--- Camera opens up at a live event. The light's go out as a shout of AWESOME is heard from the speakers, the crowd erupts in cheers as the light's come back on and Hass Johnson storms out from the back and goes to both sides of the stage and shouts to the Hassholes before posing at the top of the ramp while pyros go off. Hass comes down to the ring and enters like The Miz before grabbing a mic and sitting on a turnbuckle. ---

Two weeks ago, in this very ring, I was knocked off in the main event of the first RAGE out of the Syndicate Title Tournament. And with that, I felt as if I had disappointed you, my Hassholes. I felt as if I had disappointed management who put major trust into me to save us from the stale performer known as Xavier Serikaz. And I felt as if I had disappointed the guys in the back, who much like myself, can't stand Xavier's attitude one bit. But I hope and pray to God that Xavier Serikaz does win this Tournament and become Champion, because I want one more match with him. And I'll do my part this week on RAGE, while hopefully, Xavier can get his part done as well.

See, last week, I promised everyone that I'd get redemption to cover up my loss and I did. Blaze Griffin, kid, I admit, you gave one hell of a fight. And you added that strong side, but you just couldn't out do me. That's not your fault, though. Keep it up, kid and maybe another day you can beat me. Until then, on to this week and the future I go.

Ah, the #1 Contendership Match. The Main Event of this Saturday Night, two young lions going at it to get a spot for the grand prize of this business. Randall Reaume, a man that's been a bit outspoken with Management and he's even been talking about me in the locker room, rumor on the street has it. Randy, you and I both have asked for this title shot, but only one of us gets it and that one is me. You've talked about stepping up since you were a rookie, you talked about being a prodigy, an example, the list goes on. But when reality kicks in, you're none of that. You're nothing more than a piece of the puzzle known as mediocrity. See, you, and anyone else can call me a rip off of what I've been doing for years and years. Whether you think I have no fans, or not, look at this sea of red and black right here. "Fans" are dumbed down terms for people that cheer for guys that turn on them in a flash of a second. Hassholes are a team, The Hasshole Gang stays united through thick and thin, good and bad, and through ups and downs until we rejoice in victory. What bugs me most about you talking is how you presume that I'll cheat my way into a victory.

No, no, no, Randall, you've got it all wrong. I'm not brown-nosed, I don't take the easy ways out. I'm a fighter and I fight to the finish. Cheating isn't my thing and if you think that I'm that guy whose looking for a shortcut, you have a whole different storm headed your way on RAGE. I don't need to low blow you, or use the ref as a shield, I can kick your ass all by myself. If you think you're better than me at everything, you're sadly... sadly mistaken. I'm definitely a better wrestler than you. You couldn't walk a mile in my shoes without messing up, kid. I've done more in this business and I'll do more than you can count. Every goal that I've set out to do, rookie or pro, I've accomplished it. I've won more championships then you've got fingers. Why? Because I'm not what you are, a complainer. I've been seeing you complaining and complaining since I first stepped foot here through the door. If you actually stand there and think that you're still better than me, you're truly ignorant. The fact is, Randall, that I'm on my A game and no one is going to stop me, not even you. Allow me to punch your ego in the face when I tell you you're not half as good as you claim yourself to be when you grab a microphone in hand.

And yes, I lost to Xavier, big deal, isn't it? The fact is, I'm the guy who can take him to the limit. Of ALL the men he's beat, he hasn't had a harder earned victory than over me. You wouldn't last as long as I did in the ring with him, Randall. And this week you'll only last your 15 minutes of fame in the squared circle against me on RAGE. You might want to be the star of the show, but I have the moniker and I'm going to show it as I defeat you and finally answer our prayers of shutting you up. Billy Badass Randall Reaume, come RAGE, I'm unleashing an animal on you and I'm going to get one step closer to becoming Syndicate Champion. You want to act like you're the best, well news flash; you're not. And after RAGE is over, you won't be partying, because I'm winning and moving up the ladder. The Onslaught of Awesome will slaughter Randall Reaume...

Whether You Like It... Or Not.
--- Hass drops the mic as his theme plays. The crowd chants "We Are Hassholes!" as he goes on the turnbuckle opposite of him and poses up, before repeating on all the other turnbuckles. He exits the ring shortly after and interacts with some people in the crowd before heading up the ramp and leaving to the back as the camera fades out. ---
Back to top Go down
http://FWEfederation.com

One Step Closer
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION :: Basket :: Past Sites :: Championships & Accomplishments :: Introduction Zone :: WrestlingSyndication E-Fed: Part 2 :: Saturday Night RAGE Promos!-
Jump to: