ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

Cancelled?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Martin Taylor
Certified Anarchist
Certified Anarchist
Martin Taylor

Pointz : 1418
Thanks Hit : 1

Cancelled? Empty
PostSubject: Cancelled?   Cancelled? EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 9:32 am

Fight plays as the crowd goes nuts with Martin Taylor making his way to the ring, with his stylish jacket. He gets in the ring, gets a mic and starts to speak

Martin Taylor
I was excited when I knew that I was booked this week. I wasn't booked in the last 2 weeks so I needed to get my chance. I was on a hot streak in WEW, then it got shutted down. Actually, that was really frustrating. Because it got shutted down when I was in the moment. But, I didn't lose that potential. I still have it. And I am ready to be in the moment again. You see, I am still in the beginning of my career. So of course, I don't care about winning or losing as much as I care about learning.

Martin Taylor
My match was with Jacob Wolfe. The former "Commentator" in fact. So I got all fired up and excited. I had my confidence up. I wanted to have a remarkable debut in Wrestling Syndication. But then, Jacob Wolfe quits?? What about me?? I don't care who to face. I just want to have a good debut in WS. I don't care if he was Jacob Wolfe or anybody else. You see, Jacob Wolfe got scared. He didn't have the guts to face me so he had to do nothing but to quit. I need to face someone this week. It is either my match gets cancelled, or my opponent gets replaced. And I choose that my opponent gets replaced.

He looks at the stage waiting for someone to come over and announce that he will face him in his debut
Suddenly, In The City plays as the crowd cheers with insanity. Who else but the legendary Xavier Serikaz??

(TBC: Xavier Serikaz)
Back to top Go down
Xavier Serikaz
Certified Anarchist
Certified Anarchist
Xavier Serikaz

Pointz : 3561

Cancelled? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cancelled?   Cancelled? EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 9:57 am

Cancelled? Tumblr_m8cqe4Njfc1qjklt1o1_250

~ " In my city " by Kevin Rudolf plays over the sound system of the arena as Xavier Serikaz comes marching down the ramp with a microphone in hand and a determinded look on his face. He climbs up the cold steel steps, climbs through the ropes and then climbs the nearest turnbuckle and takes a seat on the top. He looks over at Martin Taylor and just shakes his head.~

" I know you people weren't expecting me but there was a last minute replacement in the match between Jacob Wolfe and Martin Taylor and I was the only person avalible. Unfortunately for Martin that is because I have alot of ground to cover. Martin I am sorry in advance for any hostility that is unleashed on others behalf on you. There is alot of frustration building up inside of me and to be completely honest I feel sorry for you. But Xavier why the frustration? Well I'll tell you and I'm going to be blunt and completely honest. There is no beating around the bush tonight. "

~ Xavier stops for a moment to collect his thoughts, the fans are dead quiet because they know this is a serious moment for Xavier. ~

" The Wrestling Syndicate is on its death bed. With the resignation of Jacob Wolfe its like another minute on the doomsday clock. There is not many people left on the roster for one reason or another and quiet frankly I don't understand why. There is no Spitta Andretti, there is no Jacob Steele. There is no guys that have really caused a ruccus like those guys did back in the Anarchy Wrestling Organization. The Syndicate for the most part has been pretty peaceful in the back so I don't understand why all these guys are growing a yellow streak and taking off. See I'm the kind of guy who is like a captian in a sinking ship. I will stick around until the ship goes under. Hell I have a championship match in a week if the promotion can last that long. Its ironic really. I haven't held a top tier championship title in five years. The last time I even had a world title match the same thing happened. The promotion died right before my title match. This is where the frustration lies. And now Martin Taylor has been caught in the middle of a rock and a hard place. "

~ A low rumble of chants for Xavier starts to rise from the fans as he jumps off the turnbuckle and paces the ring. ~

" Martin I am going to place a disclaimer on this match between you and I. I cannot be responsible for the things I do to you in the ring come Rage. You call me a legend Martin, your not far off. Because of everyone quitting lately I can safely say I am the best wrestler in this company, sadly. So Martin let me hear your shock and awe. Your wonderment and amazing skills on the, note the sarcasm, microphone! "

~ Xavier leans against the ropes awaiting Martins response. ~

TBC: Martin Taylor
Back to top Go down
Martin Taylor
Certified Anarchist
Certified Anarchist
Martin Taylor

Cancelled? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cancelled?   Cancelled? EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 10:17 am

Martin looks to the ground. He is in a complete shock

Martin Taylor
Well, I didn't see that one coming. I still can't believe it. I am standing, in front of my inspiration? And he will face me in an official match?? The first of all Xavier, even if I lost, that will be a really remarkable and honorable debut. You call yourself nearly legendary? No. You are legendary. Look at what you did! You did things nobody else did. A legendary winning streak, some legendary mic skills and a former world champion. You see Xavier, even if I don't like it, but you are the best in the world.

The crowd cheers and claps respecting Martin and Xavier

Martin Taylor
You see, I've never respected an opponent as I am respecting you right now. You are probably the best in this company, but since when have you been wrestling?? I haven't completed a year in my career. So, until I wrestle that period you wrestled, you can't say you is better than me. You are better at the moment, but I believe that at the future, at least I will be like you. I feel the frustration you feel, because when I was in a winning streak in WEW, it shutted down. But, if you are a true legend and you are capable of winning a world title, you will still have the potential to win the world title.

He waits for Xavier's response
(TBC: Xavier Serikaz)
Back to top Go down
Xavier Serikaz
Certified Anarchist
Certified Anarchist
Xavier Serikaz

Pointz : 3561

Cancelled? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cancelled?   Cancelled? EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 10:31 am

" Martin you will never be like me. There is no one that will ever be like Xavier Serikaz. The reason is because when I speak people listen. The reason the Wrestling Syndicate exsists still is because I am still on the roster. "

~ Xavier slides out of the ring and grabs a bottle of water from a ringside fan that he has just opened. ~

" Don't worry kid i'll get you a t-shirt later. "

~ Xavier climbs the steps and into the ring once again. ~

" Sorry I needed something to illustrate what I have to say. This full bottle of water represents the ratings this company gets when I am wrestling. " ~ Xavier opens the bottle and starts to pour it out slowly. ~ " The running water represents the slow decline after one show without Xavier Serikaz on the card. " ~ Xavier pushes the water out of the bottle to empty it out. ~ " An empty bottle means no ratings for the company which means no money coming in from the sponsors and no fans in the seats. When I am in the ring weither I'm talking or wrestling people will pay to see me either way. Martin your just another pawn in the world of the board of directors. Your just another jigsaw puzzle in this Syndication Nation. Me. I am the main event, the reason these people are in the seats. In the Syndicate Nation I am the best and your not even mid card status. "

~ With that Xavier points to Martin for a response. ~

" That is of course if you have anything to come back with Martin. "
Back to top Go down
Martin Taylor
Certified Anarchist
Certified Anarchist
Martin Taylor

Cancelled? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cancelled?   Cancelled? EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 11:11 am

Marin smirks and starts speaking

Martin Taylor
Xavier, you can't compare yourself to me. Even you can't rate me at the moment. For example, you can't compare the best swimmer in the world to a child who just learned how to swim. That won't make sense. And you say I can't be like you?? Who in the hell are you to rate me?? Who in the hell are you to see the future?? If I won that match, that would be the greatest winning in my life and in my future probably. And If I lost, that wouldn't be a great deal because I am still not legendary yet.

Martin Taylor
You see, I still learn from you. I still learn from all the people here. As I told you, I didn't complete a year of wrestling. So you can't compare me to you. You can't compare an Adult to a child. You can't compare fire to water. So you feel sorry for me?? Well guess what? I am not scared. Even if you injure m that I wouldn't be able to wrestle again, I am not scared. At least I will be injured with my pride and my dignity.

They both stood in the ring, staring at each other

END
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Cancelled? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cancelled?   Cancelled? Empty

Back to top Go down

Cancelled?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION :: Basket :: Past Sites :: Championships & Accomplishments :: Introduction Zone :: WrestlingSyndication E-Fed: Part 2 :: Saturday Night RAGE Promos!-
Jump to: