ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

Screwed.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mike Cole
Certified Anarchist
Certified Anarchist
Mike Cole

Pointz : 6393
Thanks Hit : 12

Screwed. Empty
PostSubject: Screwed.   Screwed. EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 1:44 pm

Mike Cole is shown backstage in his locker room. With bandages all over him and a mad look on his face. He notices the cameraman and tells him to come close, he then starts talking.

Mike Cole
Last week I had everything I needed. I was going to become the International Champion, it was all going according my plan.....but there's one thing that interfered with this, and that one thing was Sonny Heroin. A man that wasn't even supposed to be anywhere close to our match, decided to come out and help Austin out when I had him down on the mat. I was one second away from victory but then this dick sucking moron screwed everything out. But let me tell you something Heroin. This has been the biggest mistake you have ever done in your life, because when we're both in the ring I will beat your ass so badly you won't even be able to compete for your World Title match.

A match that you don't even deserve to be in. What did you do to be on the match? Oh that's right you ended Dean Wolfe's career. I thought he was supposed to be your friend or sex partner or whatever, shows how much of a bitch you are. In the first round you also got lucky against Blaze Griffin and in my oppinion he should be in that match, not you. But whatever, I can't go back to the past and prevent all this from happening, but if there's something I can do is unleash all my anger at you. I won't blame you if you don't come out to the ring to face me, it will only show who you really are. A shameless, good for nothing dick sucking piece of shit.

Mike Cole smiles and then continues to talk.

Sonny, you will get everything you deserve this Saturday at RAGE, EVERYTHING!
and after we're done you will finally realize that you can't play with fire, without getting burned. You will regret from helping out your pal Austin Cross win the International Championship and most importantly. You will regret for messing with the best wrestler to ever live, Mike Cole!

Mike Cole tells the cameraman to go away as the camera fades black.
Back to top Go down

Screwed.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION :: Basket :: Past Sites :: Championships & Accomplishments :: Introduction Zone :: WrestlingSyndication E-Fed: Part 2 :: Saturday Night RAGE Promos!-
Jump to: