ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

For the last two weeks..

Go down 
AuthorMessage

For the last two weeks.. Empty
PostSubject: For the last two weeks..   For the last two weeks.. EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 7:16 pm

Randy Reaume was sitting in a limo, reading the card for the next RAGE event. He smirked, which then slowly turned into a grin as he read the main event.

So, the Board of Directors has received my petition. Well, seems I'm facing Hass Johnson for the number one contendership to the Wrestling Syndication title on RAGE. This is amazing because this is what I've been talking about for the last two weeks. Actually, scrap that, this is what I've been talking about since AWO when I faced Aidan Raider in a match on Fusion. This is what I talked about when I was still a rookie, cutting the same promo over and over and over and over again. Talking about how I was the 'prodigy' and a future world champion in this business, but then I realized something. If I were going to win the world championship, I needed to step my game way up. Which brought me to about a week ago. I sat in the middle of that ring and cut a shoot. A good old-fashioned rant about my entire career in this business and how it's been pathetic and abhorrent. But tonight on RAGE I'm going to change all of that. I'll beat Hass Johnson, then I'll go on to win the World Title against whomever may hold it at that time. Whether it's Xavier Serikaz or anyone else I'm going to put a hundred and ninety percent into that match.

Speaking of my opponent, Hass Johnson, I'm going to put an end to his rambling and blatant ripping off of a certain other awesome worker in the industry, because I'm sure there are more Visionary fans in there than there are Hass Johnson fans. And I assure you all, for that World Title, I'll do anything. So if Hass Johnson wants to try to brown-nose his way into a win or cheat his way to a win, I'll out-cheat him every step of the way. There is literally nothing that Hass Johnson is better at than I am, not wrestling, not talking on this mic, not cheating, not shooting, not even being a world champion! And that's why the people in the crowd want a real World Champion, not a Champion that comes out here, rambles, and says the same old crap every week, much like I used to do, and, by the way, lost his match at RAGE 1 where I happen to be undefeated in this company. Hass lost his first match in this company where I continue to win every time I say I will, and I say anything on this mic any time I want, I have the balls that certain other people don't have to say whatever the hell I feel like on this microphone without being punished!

And I'm telling you right now, Hass, Xavier, Mike, Austin, any of you who want to try to stop me from gaining my rightful World Title, you are inevitably going to lose, because my vision is that in two months I will be clutching the Wrestling Syndication title, looking at the fans cheering me on, and I will pick up that mic and say four simple words..."I told you so!" because I will have told you ALL so! You all said I couldn't beat Xavier Serikaz, and I will prove you all WRONG! It's all clear to me now, every doubter who thought I was useless, every Mike Cole, every Blaze Griffin, every Austin Cross, and every Cole Scorpio will be proven wrong when I win the World Title! Everyone will be shocked, the world will be talking about ME! YOU'LL ALL SEE!

END OF PROMO
Back to top Go down

For the last two weeks..
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION :: Basket :: Past Sites :: Championships & Accomplishments :: Introduction Zone :: WrestlingSyndication E-Fed: Part 2 :: Saturday Night RAGE Promos!-
Jump to: