ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

Big Surprise

Go down 
AuthorMessage
A. F. Cross
Certified Anarchist
Certified Anarchist
A. F. Cross

Pointz : 4095
Thanks Hit : -2

Big Surprise  Empty
PostSubject: Big Surprise    Big Surprise  EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 6:17 pm

The shot opens up onto a crowd in what appears to be New York, possibly Times Square, packed together tightly. They're held together by a stretch of steel rails, and ushered together by security. Paparazzi, armed with fancy cameras, storm the front of the crowd, getting ready to snatch a shot of the "big surprise" announced earlier in the evening, on the local news.

Big Surprise  Slideshow_1002031187_NY_NEW_YEARS_5

The loud, excited chatter fades to low murmurs as a white limo pulls into the Square. The paparazzi raise their cameras, snapping photos off of the long, stretch American Party Rock hummer limo.

Big Surprise  4523TimesSq_018v1_fw1

The chauffeur steps out, walking to the back to open the door for whoever is back there. He opens the door and peers inside, whispering something to whoever it is. He pauses for a second, nods, and pulls out a microphone. His low, elderly voice booms over unseen speakers as he raises the mic to his lips.

"Hello New Yorkers! Lovely evening in the downtown, isn't it? Well, it's about to get even better. Allow me to introduce a first-time visitor to this lovely city. Please, give a round of applause to the world renowned professional wrestler, Austin Cross!"

The city trembles as the excited crowd lets loose a massive amount of cheers, whoops, and hollers, all of which are extremely booming. A meter pops up on the screens, showing a meter. It's labeled and color coded, to show how loud it is. It's instantly in the red, and the cartoony meter blows it's top. All attention is turned towards the limo as the group cheers Austin Cross! Austin Cross! Suddenly, Cross' voice comes over the P.A. system.

"HELLO. I'M UP HERE!"

The crowd looks up in anticipation, peering at the windows and squinting to look at all the tops of buildings. After a few moments, Austin's voice once again can be heard.

"Haha. Just kidding! I'm over here!"

The back door to the limo flies open, and outsteps Austin Cross. He's dressed in slacks and a sports jacket, sporting a Social Distortion tee underneath it. He has his hands in his pockets and nods, grinning, as the flashes of bulbs and cheers deafen out any other noise in the city. He makes a goofy face at all the people reaching out to him. Austin walks over to the barricade, hugging and high-fiving the fans. Cross even signs a few autographs, everything from shirts and papers to babies and shoes. Austin stops when he's handed the shoe, which appears to be a late 80's style Converse, and takes a photo with it, holding it like a dinner platter.

After continuing this for a few minutes, he pulls out a mic and taps it on his chin, both in thought and to make sure it was on.

"Jesus. If I knew I'd get such a warm reception when I came here, I would've brought gifts... oh wait."

He runs back to the limo and pulls out a t-shirt gun, firing it into the screaming crowd. Austin makes sure all the kids in the front row get one, to their moms pleasure. A few even plant a kiss on his lips, and Cross yells into the camera, "THERE ARE A FEW PERKS TO THIS JOB!" He then tosses the rest of the shirts into the crowd, all of which are Social Distortion tees. Austin once again begins speaking.

"feelsgood.gif. Anyway, I decided I wasn't going to do the norm tonight. I know when us wrestlers get on camera, the same old thing happens. He comes out, trashes his opponent, hypes himself, and leaves. The same old concept week in and week out. I've decided to shake things up, as I do quite often. I'm going to let you, the fans, give your opinions on what Mikey Cole said about me, and then I'll speak my mind... We'll start with you."

He points the mic at a woman, about 20 years of age. She appears to be a New York native, and that is only confirmed when she begins talking in a Brooklyn accent.

"I gotta go with you, brobro. Your face is much too cute to ever get hit, and Mike Cole's is... ewwie."

A low chuckle escapes from Austin as the fans cheer for the brave woman. Cross hugs her and walks 30 feet down.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaand... you."

He hands the microphone to a young boy, who screams into it instantly.

"AUTIN CRAWS IZ GUD. MICK COLD IS POOPY."

This gets Austin and the rest of the people laughing so hard they stumble into each other. The little boy smiles, seemingly unaware of the humor he just shared with millions of people. Cross pats his head and moves along, stopping in front a fat, twenty-something year old hipster. His arms are folded across his chest, and he stares at Austin unimpressed. Cross shakes his head and raises the mic to his lips.

"Oh boy. Let us hear what this mark has to say."

The man snatches the microphone and scoffs into it.

"I am no mark, you retched jobber. I am simply more educated than the idiots who call themselves your fans--"

His voice is drowned out by boos and death threats, and Austin screams for them to let him finish. Once the noise dies down enough, the man speaks again.

"Never, never interrupt me. But back to what I was saying. There is someone you're forgetting, Austin, and even Mike Cole, my idol, forgot him. The man who outlasted you and is going to win the International Championship... Chance Davis."

Ripples of laughter run through the crowd as a look of surprise spreads across Cross' face. He then laughs and facepalms, snatching the mic back and raising it to his lips.

"I hate to say it, but I completely forgot about Chance Davis. Last time I saw him was on Rage a week ago, after he got eliminated. Seemed pretty mad he couldn't grab the victory. I don't blame him. If Mike Cole eliminated me, I'd be pretty spiteful too. Good thing he didn't, and won't. I can solemnly swear I've never lost to a girl in my life, and I'm not planning on it."

Cross shrugs and scratches his head.

"And I can see why I would forget about Davis. I mean, he's talented and all, but he doesn't out himself out there. I wish we could take, like, a fifth of Mike Cole's ego and give it to Chance. That'd mean he'd be about as egotistical as Perez Hilton."

Austin smirks as the older of the fans laugh.

"Anyway, I want to address a few things Mike Cole said not too long ago. Don't forget, these are direct quotes from that mouth of his."

Austin Cross clears his throat, and raises his hand, making the quote motion as he speaks.

""A man who has made plenty mistakes and is looking to erase them. I'm going to say it right now. I used to like Austin, USED. I also used to respect him and what-not. But since a few years ago the man changed and became this egostical asshole who doesn't care about anyone but himself." Un-quote. Now... let me dissect that. I'm an egotistical asshole who is trying to change... sure, I guess I could agree with that. But at least I'm trying to change. And besides, the fans love me for being the jerk I am, in case you didn't know. Right, gang?"

The thunderous chants of We Love Austin Cross shake buildings as cars as the fans let loose all their emotions. The little boy previously featured is seen fist-pumping and screaming maniacally. Austin raises his arms, soaking in the support.

"See, Mikey? Even that crazy ass little boy loves me. I'm not even sure he understands quite who you are, though. After all, you use the same generic nickname as a thousand other jobbers. ANYWAY. Here's something else Cole said. Another direct quote. "What Austin doesn't realize is that we're very similar, we both thin we're the best, we both are good at talking shit and both of us have gotten through hard times, but there's something that's different about us. The fact that everything I say it's true, I don't make up stories, I don't put words in people's mouth and I don't disrepect everyone that comes close to me, but most importantly. I'm better than him both as a wrestler and as a human being.""

"Un-quote. Really, Cole? I understand the whole saying you're a better wrestler than me, but really? You think you're a better person than me? Do you go out and interact with yours fans-- oh, I'm sorry. I forgot, you don't have any. Let me try again. Do you go and help those that love you-- oh, damn. Messed up again. Anyway, time for another point for me. Who did you steal that making up stories line from? Oh yeah, you're looking at him."

Cross pops his color and makes a douchebag face, puckering his lips out and raising his arms.

"Just wanted to know how it felt to be Mike Cole... it felt dirty and disappointing, if you were wondering. I could almost feel the shame radiating off of me."

The chauffeur returns and walks over to Austin, tapping his watch. Cross turns around, frowning slightly.

"Well, I'm sure you know what that means. Gotta make the flight to O-K-Lahoma so I can quit all the talk and finally pin Cole for the three count! Don't forget to tune in!"

Austin dives into the back of the limo as the crowd breaks down the barrier, running towards the limo cheering. It barely gets on and screeches away before they get to it. The camera zooms in onto it as it heads down the road, the screen fading to black.
Back to top Go down

Big Surprise
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION :: Basket :: Past Sites :: Championships & Accomplishments :: Introduction Zone :: WrestlingSyndication E-Fed: Part 2 :: Saturday Night RAGE Promos!-
Jump to: