ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

All that matters.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mike Cole
Certified Anarchist
Certified Anarchist
Mike Cole

Pointz : 6393
Thanks Hit : 12

All that matters. Empty
PostSubject: All that matters.   All that matters. EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 1:20 am

Mike Cole is shown backstage, looking at his phone with a serious look. Cole looks at the cameraman and whispers "One sec." a voice then says "Message sent!" Cole puts his cellphone in his pocket and begins to talk to the cameraman.

Mike Cole
Unstoppable Extreme Mayhem.....I used to watch that, yeah when I was training for wrestling and I had nothing else to do, I would usually just turn the TV on, grab some pepsi and if it was on I would watch it, but man was it bad. I mean, seriously it was terrible, when I was watching it I would usually laugh at it. Lots of mistakes, the commentators didn't know what they were watching, the ring announcers would usually say the wrestlers information wrong and most importantly, the wrestlers. Most of them were young in their career like Austin Cross and Phillip Phillips, but some others were just god-awful. For example there was this guy who tapped out for no reason at all.....I'm being serious. He had no facial expression, he wasn't going through a lot of pain, no, he just decided to tap in the middle of the match. These and many more reasons are why Unstoppable Extreme Mayhem died. Phillips tried to unsuccesfully revive it, he tried to re-unite everyone that was there but apperantly they're either retired or didn't want to go back to UEW.

Mike Cole starts walking to a locker room, the door says "P.P" Cole stops there and continues to talk.

The man that's inside this locker room was one of the few guys from UEW to achieve success, he even won a World Championship, and unlike Austin. Phillips isn't that big of a dick, sure he has his moments of arrogance and his ego is everything but small. Also he had a good tag team run with Austin, but now that they're not really close. They even had a rivalry at WEW. To prove who the best man was, and to the suprise of no one Phillip Phillips was the winner. Austin had to attack him cheaply so he could get advantage, shows how pathetic he is.

Cole continues walking through the backstage area, this time the door he stops at reads "C.D" Cole stops there, smiles and continues talking.

Here is one of the men I'm facing this Saturday for the International Championship, also the last man I eliminated in the Battle Royal last week. Chance is a very talented man and he does truly loves his fans and his job. I have a lot of respect for him and I hope he achieves big things in the future but right now, he's my enemy and I will do whatever it takes to win the Championship, and unlike Austin I'm not focusing all of my attention into one person, no. I know that if I only focus on Austin, Chance will probably take advantage of this and win the match and I can't let that happen. I know how determined this man is I've been watching some tapes of his old matches and he's serious bussiness. He might even be the greatest man alive...but he isn't the best wrestler to ever live.

Cole continues walking when he notices something, a broken nameplate. He looks closely to it and Cole whispers "C......Scorpio..." he then puts down the broken nameplate and continues to talk.

This nameplate belonged to the man I had my first Pay-Per-View match with, the man that I had a team with and the man that teached me to not believe in anyone's shit. Cole Scorpio, how can't you know this guy? I find it pretty sad that he decided to leave this company, he could've won the World Title or something but instead he decided to go to this weird company but I understand that, Cole always liked weird things. I have a lot of history with him. My first title match, Mike Cole vs Cole Scorpio for the EHDW Championship. Cole and I gave everything we had at that match, it went down as the best match in EHDW's history and there were plenty of good matches there but ours would always outshine them....speaking of outshining. Everyone always talk about how Cole Scorpio and Dark Angel were this unstoppable force together, yet they always forget that I was also part of that team. Infact I was the most talented person in that team but for some reason no one remembers that. Back then I said I was the star of HEEL but no one believed me, but now they see that I was right the whole time. How can I prove it? Well, let me ask you a question. Where is Cole Scorpio?....Oh that's right, no one knows. Where is Dark Angel? Out of action for god knows how long. Now, where is Mike Cole? He's about to become the International Champion! Still, not much has changed. People still talk about how I got carried by both of them, even when I already proved them wrong. But, you know that's human nature. There is always someone trying to bring you down. That has happened a lot of times to me but everytime I go out victorious and this time it will be no exception!

Cole stands up as he continues to walk backstage, he now makes his final stop at a door who's nameplate reads "A.F.C".

This is the last stop and I saved the best for last. This is the locker room of none other than Austin "Fucking" Cross. A man who has made plenty mistakes and is looking to erase them. I'm going to say it right now. I used to like Austin, USED. I also used to respect him and what-not. But since a few years ago the man changed and became this egostical asshole who doesn't care about anyone but himself. He claims to care about the fans but I know when people lie and I know that Austin lies about almost everything. He doesn't deserve the respect he gets from some guys in the back and from the fans. He says that I'm lying to all of them, that I can't back up anything I say and that I haven't won anything cleanly ever. When in reality he's talking about himself. What Austin doesn't realize is that we're very similar, we both thin we're the best, we both are good at talking shit and both of us have gotten through hard times, but there's something that's different about us. The fact that everything I say it's true, I don't make up stories, I don't put words in people's mouth and I don't disrepect everyone that comes close to me, but most importantly. I'm better than him both as a wrestler and as a human being.

This Saturday I will make sure that I prove this because when I pin either Austin Cross or Chance Davis and I become the International Champion. I will prove to the world that Austin Cross is nothing that a loudmout, good for nothing, piece of shit. I'm not looking to end his career or to give him a serious injury or something like that, I'm not an asshole. The only thing that I'm looking for at RAGE is to become the first and last International Champion in the history of Wrestling Syndication, because once I win that championship I'm never going to let it go. I will defend it against anyone who wants a shot at me. Randy Reaume, Zeke Nero, Alex Jester. But just like Austin this Saturday, they won't be able to out-wrestle the best wrestler to ever live and when the time comes I will defeat the World Champion and unify both the International and the World Championship to become the Wrestling Syndication Undisputed Champion of the World! But as of now, everything that matters is winning this match and trust me, it's going to happen.

Cole's phone begins to ring as he tells the cameraman "Shi- I have to go!" The cameraman gets a shot at Cole's phone and it says "Incoming call from Matt Knoxville" Cole can be heard saying "'Sup buddy, how's it going....." in the background as the camera fades black.

Back to top Go down

All that matters.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION :: Basket :: Past Sites :: Championships & Accomplishments :: Introduction Zone :: WrestlingSyndication E-Fed: Part 2 :: Saturday Night RAGE Promos!-
Jump to: