ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

When Worlds Collide

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sonny Heroin
Certified Anarchist
Certified Anarchist
Sonny Heroin

Pointz : 5926
Thanks Hit : 5

When Worlds Collide Empty
PostSubject: When Worlds Collide   When Worlds Collide EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 7:09 pm

The Rage stage slowly became filled with smoke as the lights turned to a red and white lighting. As the first verse of The Murderer by Alesana hit, Sonny Heroin came out through the smoke. Chants of "HEROIN! HEROIN! HEROIN!" started as well. He proceeded down the ramp to get a microphone handed to him, he began to talk.

"In life, I think, that there will always be winners and losers. Both Dean Wolfe and I will walk in winners to the second round of the world title tournament. But only one of us will walk out a loser, and one a winner."

The lights turned back to their normal colors, as Sonny continued.

"You can hear me through those voices in your head, right Dean? Now, I know you're one of the major factors of New World Disorder, along with me and the rest of us. But one little match won't break us down, can it? Well, let's cut to the point, shall we?"

He went to go lean on one of the turnbuckles.

"Alright, there we go. Now, Dean. I'm here to tell the SydicationNation why you act like like a mad-man. Dean, you refuse to get ignored and forgotten in your brother's shadow. Uh, Jacob Wolfe, if I recall correctly. He's caused you to break down in ways I can't even imagine. But then again, you weren't of the only ones who's twisted. Am I right?"

He gave a shrug and the crowd started to cheer. Sonny paced back to the center of the ring.

"That's right. You forgot about 'The Latest Plauge' Sonny Heroin! This match will be brutal, I can say that. You got one mean son of a bitch in one corner, and a physcopath in the other corner. All for the WS title. Now, I don't know about you guys, but that belt sure as hell would look good around my waist more than it would around Dean's. No homo, bro."

He smiled to the camera and then let out a slight chuckle.

"Having the title is about showing that you're the company's top dog. Showing you actually give a damn about the fans and about your career! Not saying that me or 'Mean Dean' lack either ability. Me and Dean are pretty fucking alike, both in and out of the ring, though. Even thought this is only my second match ever in WrestlingSyndication, I think this one will be quite a bout. But Dean, don't get your hopes up. My mind always changes as each day gets closer to our match."

Heroin dropped the mic and shouted some words to Dean as he exited.

"You really wanna be this company's worst fucking nightmare? Well there's only room for one of us, pal. See ya' this Saturday, Dean Wolfe."
Back to top Go down

When Worlds Collide
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION :: Basket :: Past Sites :: Championships & Accomplishments :: Introduction Zone :: WrestlingSyndication E-Fed: Part 2 :: Saturday Night RAGE Promos!-
Jump to: