ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

Moving on ...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MIDNIGHT DELIGHT
Certified Anarchist
Certified Anarchist
MIDNIGHT DELIGHT

Pointz : 6018
Thanks Hit : 22

Moving on ... Empty
PostSubject: Moving on ...   Moving on ... EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 1:57 pm

~RAGE returns from a break to a close up of Dean Wolfe roaming backstage. He is wearing his ring gear with his leather jacket and does not seem in any particular mood. This time there is a mic in front of the camera that Wolfe is using~

Moving on ... NWEHV

Dean Wolfe
Finally, after a week of waiting in the shadows i finally get a chance to hurt somebody, and unfortunately that man is The Dark Angel, You see hes just like me in a way, Unpredictable, Hardcore, and ruthless! But ... we are not 100% alike in any way, shape or form because there is 1 thing that separates us and that thing is "Hatred" you see people for weeks I've been saying that i HATE my cousin Jacob Wolfe and i would love to bury his legacy to the FUCKING GROUND! .... That is my motivation in a match. Think that hes in the ring with me, Imagine that he is my opponent, and then when i do that i just LOSE FUCKING CONTROL!.

~Dean Wolfe grins~

Dean Wolfe
You see all this week I've tried to stay silent ... but something was itching inside me, and i could not keep it in until now! All this week I've been studying The Dark Angel, I've seen footage of his older matches against Cole Scorpio, and I found some weaknesses that i can use in our match. Now ... you might think it's your mask? You probably think i am going to target that mask of yours? Take if off that head and reveal to the world your true identity, But i'm not because if i do what's the fun in that? I LIKE THE SUSPENSE! Sure i would LOVE to take it off ... but that will just ruin the image you have set for other people to see! You might think that no one knows who you really are .... BUT I DO!. Yes Dark Angel i know exactly who you are! You are nothing but a lost soul, that needs a wake up call from reality. Well guess what I am that Angel that wakes you up from that coma you are living in. I will mentally and physically wake YOU THE FUCK UP! and not only that but i will do what Cole Scorpio could never do ... and that's END YOUR CAREER. Hahahaha, You think i'm bluffing? you think that i'm mentally ill? well you are damn right!

~Dean Wolfe points to his head~
Moving on ... HqzLy

Dean Wolfe
I have my mind. I may say that I have lost it, but not really. It is still there and it thinks of the most messed up thoughts that no one could imagine with years of thinking put into it. All the damage that I can inflict upon you or anyone else is all thanks to my mind and if you think about it, the worst feelings in life all have to do with the mind. Rejection, heartbreak, sorrow, loneliness. The Dark Angel says that he is a lone wolf. He does not need anyone by his side but he needs his "Lust". I've watched video of some of your matches and I've seen that that bitch has interfered in many! But since my one of my NWD "buddies" Mickie will be ringside in our match. I think shes going to keep your little girlfriend busy, so don't try doing any shenanigans Lust, because trust me when i tell you this ... You will miss being ringside with The Dark Angel.

~Dean does a twisted smile, but it changes into a laugh~

Dean Wolfe
I don't want your girl. But my point is that anyone would be better for them than you are. Wrestling Syndication will be a better place without you, The Dark Angel. I am amazing with words, but I simply cannot explain what I will do to you with my bare hands and mind in just a few days. I'm willing to break your bones. I ambushed a guy and broke his arm for talking trash about me once. I busted some loser open after he tried to steal my ex girlfriend. I also beat some prick up multiple times when he told me i was not good enough, and that i was crazy? WELL GUESS WHAT his career is over because of me! and i will also be the reason why you hang up your mask on RAGE.

Dean Wolfe
I can talk until I turn blue in the face, but it will never do justice to what will happen to you when we face off with the world watching. I insist on bringing your family to watch us go at it. They can sit ring side and feel the blood rush off of your face as I punch you right in front of them. They can see the ways of how I bend and destroy your body and will just 10 feet away from where they sit. They can see The Dark Angel for one last time before I take you away from them. It doesn't matter how I get the win, but when I win everyone will see that i am the best wrestler on this roster, I am the next big star, and I AM THE NEXT WORLD CHAMPION. I will prove that there's only one Hardcore son of a bitch here and that is me.

~Dean Wolfe gets serious for one last time~

Dean Wolfe
And then after that, I will just be 2 steps closer to being this company's worst nightmare.

~Dean stares at the camera with an intense look as RAGE goes to a break~
Back to top Go down

Moving on ...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION :: Basket :: Past Sites :: Championships & Accomplishments :: Introduction Zone :: WrestlingSyndication E-Fed: Part 2 :: Saturday Night RAGE Promos!-
Jump to: