ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

A little something

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mike Cole
Certified Anarchist
Certified Anarchist
Mike Cole

Pointz : 6393
Thanks Hit : 12

A little something Empty
PostSubject: A little something   A little something EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 1:52 am

Mike Cole is shown in his locker room, sitting on a chair with a cup of coffee, staring at a Saturday Night RAGE poster, he notices the cameraman and begins to talk.

Mike Cole
Isn't it amazing what some people do just to make you look bad?

Cole drops the Coffee cup and continues talking.

This is something that always happens in life. Someone always wants to bring you down, and this week two people are trying that with me. Austin Cross and Drake Kanen. Two men that believe that they are the best when they're really not. I'm the best. I've had some issues in the past with my attitude though, and those issues didn't allow me to show everyone that I'm really the best, but I've learned from my mistakes and I know that I'm ready to show the world that I'm the greatest wrestler to ever live. The past is just what it is, past, and what matters is the future, and that's exactly what I am. I'm the future of the Wrestling industry, I'm the future of Wrestling Syndication, I'm Mike Cole. Unlike my opponents I will do just what I said a few days ago and that's winning the Intercontinental Championship, and trust me, I have a lot to say about Austin and Drake and in fact I'll start talking about them right now.

Drake is also young in his career and I know he's capable of doing anything to stand out from veterans like Phillips and Xavier and I do respect that, the kid wants respect and one day he's going to get it, and that day will be the one when he decides the shut the fuck up. I mean we get it Drake, you're the "Silver Lining", you're somewhat talented but next time you open your mouth, think before doing so. We're not going to take you seriously just because you say so. No, that's not how things work. You have to prove you're not a nobody like Alex Jester, you need to make the people realize that you should be taking serious, but, have you done that? No, no you haven't. All you have been doing is screaming at people that you demand respect, that you're going to hurt people, that people shouldn't fuck up with you. I bet that you're not going to do any of that at the battle royal and that's exactly what makes you look awful. You say you're going to do this and that but in the end you end up being humilliated and trust me Drake. That IS going to happen to you this Saturday.

Cole then drinks some coffee from the cup and quietly says "This shit is good man." he then contines to talk.

And now let's talk about the man no one stops talking about. Austin Cross. One of the veterans, and I do remember Cross. I even remember Cross before he became a total asshole. Back in the day he was this cool guy, he could back up everything he said in the ring but as always, things changes and Cross has changed a lot since I first saw him. Getting on trouble most of time to even being fired. All these things didn't happen to Austin back in the day. All the fame went through his head and now he's a completely different man. He blames Phillips for this but if there's someone to blame Austin, it's none other than you.

When was the last time I won something? Well I don't know, it happened sometime before WEW officially died. About the last time you won something too. It also makes me sad that people don't realize I was the star of HEEL. Scorpio turned on Dark Angel and me and then he also turned on me. They both did this because they knew I was better than them and they didn't want me to overshadow them.

Cross, everything I said about Decapitation Station is true, you haven't done much since then and I'm pretty sure you won't do much now either. I, on the other hand. I'm going to be remembered for becoming the first man to win the Intercontinental Championship in Wrestling Syndication....and also for eliminating Austin Cross in the first episode of RAGE. Don't play with fire Austin, because you will get burned.

Cole stands up and goes to exit his locker room, he stops at the door for a second and whispers "Good luck Austin....you'll need it." Cole exits his locker room as the camera fades dark.

Back to top Go down

A little something
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION :: Basket :: Past Sites :: Championships & Accomplishments :: Introduction Zone :: WrestlingSyndication E-Fed: Part 2 :: Saturday Night RAGE Promos!-
Jump to: