ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

The Comedown

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sonny Heroin
Certified Anarchist
Certified Anarchist
Sonny Heroin

Pointz : 5926
Thanks Hit : 5

The Comedown Empty
PostSubject: The Comedown   The Comedown EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 4:24 pm

The scene opens up to Sonny Heroin leaning against the wall of the Frank Erwin Center. He had can of spray paint in his hand as well.

"Sonny, do you have any thoughts on your-"

Sonny put his hand over the interviewer's mouth and took his microphone away, while giving him a rather disgusted look.

"Of course I do. I wouldn't miss out on this tournement. The WS championship tournement. Against none other then Blaze Griffin. Now I know this guy, he's good, I'll hand it to him. He was a rising star back in AWO. But this, this is totally something new. A lot of the same old talent, a lot of the same faces, but you know, it could change. Me on the other hand, I'm something new. I got what it takes to go after the world title, after all. This is what everyone in pro wrestling goes for, right? I couldn't even imagine what it be like to just wrestle for the hell of it."

He quickly flicked his hair out of his face to continue his speech.

"Now I haven't heard anything coming out of Blaze's mouth yet, but let me tell you all something about me."

He pushed the interviewer aside.

"Get on outta' here!"

He held the microphone up to his mouth and began to talk.

"Nobody in WrestlingSydication has seen the work of Sonny Heroin. But once you do, I'll get you addicted just like heroin. With a lethal dosage of side effects. You won't be able to get rid of me. Nor will you stop me from getting something that's mine, the world title. Blaze Griffin, lace up your boots and say your damned prayers because this is one you surely won't forget. Like I've said, I'm unstoppable. I live in a world filled with disorder, and it's only gonna get worser by my path of desrcution. After all, I've got Austin Cross there at my side that night."

Heroin smirks at the camera man and takes the spray paint can. He starts to spray down the New World Disorder logo onto the back of the building. The camera fades as he does though, turning into static flashing the NWD logo on the screen.
Back to top Go down

The Comedown
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION :: Basket :: Past Sites :: Championships & Accomplishments :: Introduction Zone :: WrestlingSyndication E-Fed: Part 2 :: Saturday Night RAGE Promos!-
Jump to: