ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

New Breed

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Riddick Mercer
Certified Anarchist
Certified Anarchist
Riddick Mercer

Pointz : 3729
Thanks Hit : 4

New Breed Empty
PostSubject: New Breed   New Breed EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 11:33 pm

Scene opens up with Riddick sitting in front of a condemned house.

New Breed Nnhous400x302

You see this is where it all began. This is the place where I came became the man who I am today.

Riddick looked back at the house and laughed.

Its funny. This house hasnt changed. Same crappy door, Same boarded up windows, Same painful memories. With all the pain and anguish I experianced here there is one memory that sticks out. Not cause it was painful. This memory is what defined my future. It was here I saw my first wrestling match. Stone Cold Steve Austin vs The Rock at Wrestlemania. It was that I decided that Wrestling is my future.

Riddick looks down at the ground with a smirk on his face.

You know I come to this hell hole and for some reason I feel closure. I feel like my life is going full circle because as I reminisce in old memories Im preparing to make a new memory. On August 11th I make my Wrestling Syndication debut. August 11th I face Mason DeAngelo. Mason says Hes faster than me, Hes Stronger than me, Hes smarter than me. Okay cool. Let me indulge you in a little secret Mason. Im not Fast, Im not that strong, Im not smartes guy in the locker room either. What I am though Mr. DeAngelo is a whole new monster. Im the monster you dont see coming until its too late. Im a whole new breed of Animal. August 11th you will see what in store for you and the entire Wrestling Syndication locker room as well. Im done with this interview.

Riddick gets up from the curb he was sitting on and leaves the camera as it fades to black.
Back to top Go down

New Breed
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION :: Basket :: Past Sites :: Championships & Accomplishments :: Introduction Zone :: WrestlingSyndication E-Fed: Part 2 :: Saturday Night RAGE Promos!-
Jump to: