ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

Interviewing Perfection

Go down 
AuthorMessage
je_suis_parfait
je_suis_parfait

Pointz : 218
Thanks Hit : 0

Interviewing Perfection Empty
PostSubject: Interviewing Perfection   Interviewing Perfection EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 12:05 am

*The camera zooms in on Matt Striker

Interviewing Perfection Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQjWny123EnWYdYnBNE_3YUZzsKxbdfegAx_y7rxOOMO5H-K2id

Ladies and Gentleman , I am outside the locker room of the Demolition Distraction herself , Marcella .

*Matt then knocks on the door hoping for a beautiful woman with bright blonde hair to answer .

MATT ! Oh hey . How are you ?

I'm doing well . I just stopped by to ask a few questions . You have joined the powerful force of Philip , Randy , Chris and let's not forget Andria . What are your thoughts on The Next Generation Saviors ?

Well , they are all very talented .. and hot . Haha , but I feel like we are going to do the expected and take over . All of the boys are very athletic and smart . They know all the ways to physically and mental hurt anybody . And if they need a little help , Andria and I will always be in their corner . I'm not called the Demolitian Distraction for nothing ! I mean , come on . There is no doubt about it . I will do anything and everything to get what we want . And we ARE going to get success .

What do you think about your opponents , Zeke and Alex ?

*Marcella's head cringes with the thought of Zeke and Alex .

Interviewing Perfection Maryse_flv_000104520

Please , do we have to talk about them ? I haven't even seen Zeke in person so I am in no position to say anything about him . However , I know he is not very excited to be with Alex . I mean who would be ? I don't blame Zeke . Teaming with Alex will only bring his image down . If I ever had to rely on Alex to be my tag team partner , I would freak . Alex doesn't understand what is going on . Like he doesn't see that The NGS are taking over ! That's like the most obvious and predictable event that's ever happened . And everyone is invited .

*Marcella laughs a little before quickly changing her mood from giggly to stank .

Another thing Alex doesn't see is the size of my boobs .

*The cameraman pulls the camera down on Marcella's boobs .

Interviewing Perfection Maryse_flv_000085680

I know they aren't the biggest . But they are natural and bigger than everybody's mind . Get that straight Alan .

*The camera is then pushed back up to Marcella as she shuns the camera , directing it towards Alex .

Yes , those are very nice . My last question is about the newest addition to the company , Mickie Macabre . What are your beautiful thoughts on her ?

Wait , are you talking about the creepy goth lesbian chick walking around the building ? Let's see . Elle est une étrangère pour moi. Je n'ai pas de pensées sur elle. Je ne suis pas sûr de ce que ses intentions sont dans cette société, mais de plein droit maintenant, elle n'est pas mon ami. Elle n'est pas mon ennemi. Et jusqu'à ce que nous rencontrons, nous ne serons jamais rien . Micha is not a threat , nor a target .

Well thank you for your time Marcella , I'm sure you are very busy so I will leave you alone now .

*Marcella rolls her eyes then walks back into her room . She slams the door shut as the camera fades away .
Back to top Go down

Interviewing Perfection
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION :: Basket :: Past Sites :: Championships & Accomplishments :: Introduction Zone :: WrestlingSyndication E-Fed: Part 2 :: Saturday Night RAGE Promos!-
Jump to: