ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

#WelcomeToTheMayhem

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Chance Davis
Certified Anarchist
Certified Anarchist
Chance Davis

Pointz : 112
Thanks Hit : 4

#WelcomeToTheMayhem Empty
PostSubject: #WelcomeToTheMayhem   #WelcomeToTheMayhem EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 11:01 pm

~ The scene comes in to the backstage area of the Frank Erwin center. There is staff walking around getting ready for the first ever Saturday Night RAGE event. Staff walking around, boxes and carts lined up along some of the walls, cords run along the floor covered with black tape to hold them in place. The camera looks around to find Chance Davis walking the hallway wearing a blue v-neck t-shirt under a black blazer, with along with a pair of dark jeans, hearing his sunglasses that he can be seen wearing in almost all of his promos. The camera zooms in on Chance's face. ~

"It takes a lot to put on a great show. Not just from the wrestlers but from the staff in the back as well. This coming Rage, is the first rage of them all. And I am able to say that I am apart of that. That I am in the battle royal, with people that you all know very well. But so far I have only heard from 3 of them. Austin Cross, a man that done a segment, involving a video game, that he ended the promo just to go back to playing. Drake Kanen, the silver lining, a member of the Methods Of Mayhem along with me, and once again, there is still that one segment that Chris Watson done, if you would even call that a segment."

~ Chance takes a few steps over to a soda machine, he takes his wallet out of his back pocket, getting a dollar bill he it in the machine. He hits the button for Mnt Dew. It drops and you can hear the can hit the bottom of the machine. Picking the can up Chance opens it and takes a drink. ~

"I am going to clear one thing up with all the people watching this right now. Yes, Drake and I are on the same team, but I will let him, as well as you know that I will not go easy. I will do what it takes to make it to the final three, even if that means beating one of my own team mates to get there. Drake, but trust me, I would want you to do the same with me. Do not go easy just because we are on a team together, because I will not go easy on you."

~ As Chance takes another drink of his pop he then goes on thinking about the other man in his match. ~

"There is a challenge, that I am seeing, the one that will be the biggest challenge in the match. Austin Cross. A member of the NWD, and one of the top superstars from AWO, WEW, and now looking to be a top superstar in Wrestling Syndication. Well Mr. Cross, I have news for you. I stand in your way. You might think you are going to have a easy win here, but you will not. This isn't a match where you can just come in and think that your team has your back. No, that is not what will happen. Because if it comes down to me and you and any member of the NWD come out and try to help you, I know my Methods of Mayhem, will be out there to make sure that they do not get involved or in other words, get in my way of winning."

~ Beginning to walk Chance takes another drink of the pop. He walks by a table that was near by and sits the pop can on the table. ~

"There is no easy challenge in life, and in this match the hard challenge that I am faced with is Austin Cross. Am I worried that he might have me beat? No, I am not worried, because if it comes down to just me and him, that still means next week we both are in the championship match, but it also means that I will be able to get better. Be better prepared for him. Take in what happened, study the match and see where I went wrong. As long as I can get to last with the last couple men, I am going to be fine. I am going to go and give it my fullest and hopefully walk out as the winner. But if I fail, as they say, no one can win them all."

~ Walking on down the hallway they stop at a door. Chance puts his left hand on the door handle and the camera zooms in to see it is Methods Of Mayhem's Locker Room. ~

"Well, I think I have got my point across, and I am leaving with the right amount said. But remember my words, too all the men in the battle royal, I will be giving my all, so I hope you do the same. I will see you out there, so get ready for the mayhem to begin, and the match of your all's lifetime."

~ Chance twist the door handle open and pushes the door open. The camera zooms in the locker room to see Xavier Serikaz and Drake Kanen standing in there awaiting Chance. Chance walks into the locker room and closes the door behind him. ~
Back to top Go down

#WelcomeToTheMayhem
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION :: Basket :: Past Sites :: Championships & Accomplishments :: Introduction Zone :: WrestlingSyndication E-Fed: Part 2 :: Saturday Night RAGE Promos!-
Jump to: