ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

The Silver Lining

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Drake Kanen
Certified Anarchist
Certified Anarchist
Drake Kanen

Pointz : 1070
Thanks Hit : 0

The Silver Lining Empty
PostSubject: The Silver Lining   The Silver Lining EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 11:46 pm

Drake Kanen is sitting on a crate in a dark room in the back, lost in thought. He looks up when he hears the cameraman come in, but then looks away again.

Drake Kanen

Set the camera down over there, and then go away, please.

This last part he adds as an afterthought, as if he has to be conscious of any manners at all. He eventually looks up at the camera, his face mostly shrouded in darkness.

Every cloud has a silver lining. That’s the old saying, and that is the philosophy by which I live my life. No matter how bad things get, if you look hard enough you’ll find some good there. When I got arrested, I found that the silver lining was the huge amount of free time, time I used to hone and perfect my craft, and get stronger than I’ve ever been. And now, here I am.

Right now, Wrestling Syndication is that dark cloud. It’s full of corrupt assholes like Phillip Phillips, Chris Watson, Jacob Steele, and countless others. They’re the ones that will hold this company back, and the ones that will poison the careers of others for the slightest chance of a boost. And some of them are the guys that I have to compete against this week. Watson and Steele, like I mentioned before. Austin and Cole, two big names from the past that have brought down companies on top of them. And of course, my good friend, Chance Davis.

All six of us will be going into that ring on Saturday night, hoping to take a step closer to being the International champion. It’s going to be hell, and people are going to get hurt. It will be a dark day indeed.

But remember what I said before. Every cloud has a silver lining, and I am the silver lining to the cloud that is Wrestling Syndication. At the end of the night, I will be one step closer to being the International champion. May God help anyone who stands in my way.

Camera fades to black as Drake loses himself in thought again.
Back to top Go down

The Silver Lining
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION :: Basket :: Past Sites :: Championships & Accomplishments :: Introduction Zone :: WrestlingSyndication E-Fed: Part 2 :: Saturday Night RAGE Promos!-
Jump to: