ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

Revolutionary

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Phillip Phillips
Poster Hall of Fame
Poster Hall of Fame
Phillip Phillips

Pointz : 12073
Thanks Hit : 14

Revolutionary Empty
PostSubject: Revolutionary   Revolutionary EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 12:06 am

Phillip Phillips made his way down the ramp with a smirk plastered on his face. The majority of the crowd booed, though some remained loyal to their hero as he entered the ring to the tune of Across the Nation. He taunted the crowd, then grabbed a microphone from ringside and raised it to his lips.

PHILLIP PHILLIPS
Now, recently you all witnessed the dawning of a new era, the beginning of the end, but most of all... the formation of soon-to-be the most revolutionary stable in wrestling history, the Next Generation Saviors!

The crowd booed, but Phillip contradicted them by clapping for himself and his team members, generating more heat from the audience of Frank Erwin Center.

PHILLIP PHILLIPS
But don't let me tell you how great we are. Find out for yourself next week on the debut of Wrestling Syndication's Saturday night Rage when me and Randall Reaume whup the asses of Zeke Nero and Alex Jester. Isn't that right, Randy?

Suddenly, Papercut by Linkin Park blared through the speakers, and the crowd booed as Randy Reaume came out to the arena.
Back to top Go down

Revolutionary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revolutionary   Revolutionary EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 12:09 am

Randy Reaume walked out to the arena with his signature jacket, telling a fan to shut up on the way down the ramp and snatching a mic from the ring announcer as he was doing his introduction.

"I agree with you, Phillips. We need to save this federation, and not just this federation, but this entire generation of wrestling as a whole. And the first step to achieve that goal is to eliminate the nobodies who currently infest this federation. Nobodies like Alex Jester and Zeke Nero. People who haven't achieved a damn thing in their entire careers but want to walk around like they're the best thing in this business nonetheless. It's pathetic, really. Not only pathetic, but insulting to people like me and Phillip here who actually bust their asses every week for this business and actually work to gain their title shots - unlike Alex Jester, who kissed ass to get a title shot against Aidan Raider in AWO only to lose and be humiliated on that same night. And people like Zeke Nero, who come out here, insult the fans a little bit, call a few people 'fads', and then think they're some kind of ultra-heel. Bitch, please. I am the only ultra-heel in this business, these fans know it, and even the idiots running this shithole know it. We will save this federation from failure by snapping the necks of the toxins that ruin it day in and day out!"

TBC by nobody but phillip phillips kthx this shit is prewritten
Back to top Go down
Phillip Phillips
Poster Hall of Fame
Poster Hall of Fame
Phillip Phillips

Revolutionary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revolutionary   Revolutionary EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 1:55 pm

Phillip watched Randy as he spoke, then grinned and clapped while he lowered the microphone. Meanwhile, the crowd booed until Phil raised the microphone himself.

PHILLIP PHILLIPS
Amen, Randy, my friend, amen. Some people are just so full of themselves... it's quite depressing really. Of course, there are a select few people, like the two of us, that have every right to brag; because we actually have things to brag about, not just lies like the scums of this business, Zeke Nero and Alex Jester. I mean, really, I don't even know why we're forced to be in the same ring with them. It's disrespectful, really. But I guess one good thing does come out of this... an easy win.

He grinned and lowered the microphone, staring at Randy as he began to continue the rant.
Back to top Go down

Revolutionary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revolutionary   Revolutionary EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 6:05 pm

"You're exactly right, Phillip. An easy win is about the only good thing that comes out of this entire situation. And do you know what else is good about this? Alex Jester and Zeke Nero probably hate each other... they're probably a highly dysfunctional team. They're not an established stable like you and I are. It gives us another advantage on top of just being better than them in general. But those aren't the only advantages we have, Phillip. I don't know if you realize this, but our feuds in the past in EHDW have made us understand each other better so we can be a highly effective team as well."

Randy lowered his mic and waited for a continuation by Phillip.
Back to top Go down
Phillip Phillips
Poster Hall of Fame
Poster Hall of Fame
Phillip Phillips

Revolutionary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revolutionary   Revolutionary EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 8:52 pm

PHILLIP PHILLIPS
That's exactly right, Randy. As a matter of fact, I'm not even sure these two bimbos have ever been in the same ring together, team or not. Who's genius idea was it to pair up these two? It makes no sense. The least they could do is put us up against a real team. Devolution-X, Methods of Mahyem, New World Disorder... they're all free. But no, we have to fucking fight Alex Jester and Zeke Nero.

He sighed, shaking his head, as Randy continued.
Back to top Go down

Revolutionary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revolutionary   Revolutionary EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 8:54 pm

"Exactly. But, look on the bright side. We're saving this generation, right? So, this gives us a chance to take out two of the toxins that are ruining this generation all along. It's a valuable opportunity to cleanse this generation of two mindless idiots who could never win the big one even if they had the opportunity. It's pathetic that we can't fight a real team, but also acceptable that we get to exterminate two of the toxins plaguing the entire art of wrestling. And every chance we get, I assure you... no, not just you, the entire audience out there, and most of all all the toxins backstage who think they're the best just because they had a few matches in some no-named promotion that nobody even knows of, I assure you all we will take every chance we can get to destroy them!"

Randy held his arms up, gesturing to the fans and yelling "PRODIGY" while Andria Andrews clapped and the screen faded out to black.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Revolutionary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revolutionary   Revolutionary Empty

Back to top Go down

Revolutionary
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION :: Basket :: Past Sites :: Championships & Accomplishments :: Introduction Zone :: WrestlingSyndication E-Fed: Part 2 :: Saturday Night RAGE Promos!-
Jump to: