ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

#DavisIsInternational

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Chance Davis
Certified Anarchist
Certified Anarchist
Chance Davis

Pointz : 112
Thanks Hit : 4

#DavisIsInternational Empty
PostSubject: #DavisIsInternational   #DavisIsInternational EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 10:04 pm

#DavisIsInternational Normal_IW2BDesirulez_net2B9_08_2011_mp40011

~ The scene fades in as the camera pans around a sold out Frank Erwin Center. "The Greatest Man That Ever Lived" By Weezer starts to play over the sound system as the fans jump out of their seats screaming and cheering. Chance Davis walks to the top of the ramp and takes in all the cheers before making his way down the cold metal ramp. As he starts to make his way down, the fans that are in the front rows are reaching out just to pat him on the arms and back. Chance makes his way to the end of the ramp and stops. As he is handed a microphone he looks into the ring and around the arena before making his way to the steeps. Walking up the cold steal steeps he climbs into the ring and listens at the fans chant "Chance, Chance, Chance." ~

#DavisIsInternational Normal_IW2BDesirulez_net2B9_08_2011_mp40026

"What a crowd in a sold out Frank Erwin Center. The center that will host the first ever Rage event. Which is also where there will be a battle royal hosting some of Wrestling Syndication's top superstars. There are names that I know you all know, names such as Mike Cole, Jacob Steele, Austin Cross, and Chris Watson."

~ Chance is interrupted by the fans as the bust out into boos for most of the names that was just named off. ~

"Now, like I was saying, these men are men that you all know, men that you all have heard before. These men are men that are going to be in a battle royal to find out who takes one more step closer to becoming WS International Champion. But one name on that list has my attention the most so far. He did a promo and yet it sounded no different than what almost every other member would say."

#DavisIsInternational Normal_IW2BDesirulez_net2B9_08_2011_mp40028

~ The fans start a the "What" chants. Looking around the arena at the fans he just listens to them. ~

"Let me explain. They say that they are going to beat said people in the match, and go on to say that they will win the championship. They go on to say that they are the man to watch, and all this blah, blah, blah. But you see, I am not like that. I do not need to sit and say that I am going to beat so and so, or I do not need to sit and say I am going to win the championship, because I am going to prove it. There is a reason why I am called the greatest man alive and every other wannabe in this match is not."

~ The fans interrupt Chance again as they begin to chant "Greatest, Greatest, Greatest." He stands in the ring and takes it all in. Letting the men in the back hear what the fans are chanting. ~

"These fans know I'm the greatest, So I don't need to repeat it. And as for this match goes, I will not say that I am going to win, because I know most of the talent in the match and well, I can say that I will be one of the last three men in the match."

~ The fans are all off their feet, camera flashes being seen, the camera pans around and looks at the fans, and then comes back on Chance taking his sunglasses off and putting them in his blazer's pocket. ~

#DavisIsInternational Normal_IW2BDesirulez_net2B9_08_2011_mp40048

"You see, it's not about winning the match, even though that is a plus. It is about making it to be the final three men in the match to go on next week and fight off in a triple threat match for the championship itself. So, I do not have to win the match, but do not let that fool you, I will be giving my fullest in this match, just like I do every other match. But, before I start to bore you, and before I start to sound like one of the other men, I am going to end with that."

~ Chance drops the microphone as his theme song begins to play once again over the sound systems. The fans are all chanting and cheering with a mixture of "Chance" and "Greatest" he stands in the ring and takes it all in. He then starts to exit the ring as he is still taking in all the chants. Making his way up the ramp he slowly makes his way to the backstage area as you can hear the song slowly start to fade away as the scene also fades away. ~
Back to top Go down

#DavisIsInternational
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION :: Basket :: Past Sites :: Championships & Accomplishments :: Introduction Zone :: WrestlingSyndication E-Fed: Part 2 :: Saturday Night RAGE Promos!-
Jump to: