ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

RAW 8/27/12

Go down 
AuthorMessage

RAW 8/27/12 Empty
PostSubject: RAW 8/27/12   RAW 8/27/12 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 4:43 am

Jim Ross: My God, welcome to another amazing episode of Monday Night RAW!

Jerry Lawler: After an AMAZING SummerSlam, we look forward to September 26th, Unforgiven.

Jim Ross: Yeah, and I don't think the Dark Angel will be doing much forgiving of Cole Scorpio as the holiday season approaches.

Jerry Lawler: Yeah, DA is definitely pissed.

Jim Ross: Well, I'm assuming he'll be able to take out some of his anger tonight in an elimination fatal four way match.

Jerry Lawler: Are you kidding me? The Prodigy is in that match! He's going to tear up everyone in that ring.

Jim Ross: Yeah, whatever.

Jerry Lawler: Anyway, our first match tonight is Champion vs. Champion - Alex Kross vs. Edge.

Alex Kross vs Edge

Kross slams Edge. Edge takes a back suplex. Big backdrop on Edge, executed well. Edge takes a butterfly suplex from Kross. Edge ducks a clothesline attempt. Big clothesline on Kross. Edge DDTs Kross. Cover! 1....2...kick out. Alex Kross elbows Edge in the face to break a hammerlock. Second rope splash by Kross. Pin : 1....2..no. The match continues. Short powerbomb by Kross. Cover! 1....2....kick out at the last second! Kross looks shocked. Edge elbows Alex Kross in the face to break a hammerlock. Edge uses a forearm to the face. Kross blocks a suplex attempt. Fallaway slam by Alex Kross. Big Show just slid into the ring out of nowhere! Show has a chair, and drops Kross and Edge with devastating blows, causing the referee to call for the bell. This match has been ruled a no contest!

WINNER: No Contest

Jerry Lawler: What the..what the hell?!

Jim Ross: I know just about as much as you do about this, King. Moving swiftly on..

Jerry Lawler: In our next match, one of the best World Heavyweight Champions in history goes on against possibly one of the best WWE champions of the past decade. Triple H vs. John Bradshaw Layfield!

Triple H vs JBL

Weak headbutt on JBL by HHH. JBL kicks Triple H in the gut to reverse the momentum. Weak headbutt on HHH by JBL. JBL whips HHH into the turnbuckles...and the referee gets sandwiched! JBL with a standing spinebuster. Cover, but there's no one to count for JBL. Triple H ducks a clothesline attempt. JBL gets squashed in the corner with a clothesline. Powerslam from Triple H. Hooks the leg : 1....2....shoulder up. Triple H turns JBL inside-out with a clothesline. Hooks the leg : 1....2....shoulder up! That was close. JBL counters an arm wringer with an elbow to the side of the head. Powerslam from JBL. Cover! 1....2....kick out at the last second! JBL looks shocked. HHH blocks a kick from JBL. Triple H grapples with JBL, and positions himself so that the referee can't see...and hits a low blow! He rolls up the stunned JBL: 1....2....3!! What a cheap shot!

WINNER: Triple H

Jim Ross: Dammit! What a cheap shot!

Jerry Lawler: Hey, if the referee didn't see it, it's not illegal.

Jim Ross: Whatever you say, Lawler.

Jerry Lawler: Hey! Our next match is between the WWE Champion and the self-proclaimed Wrestling Machine - Kurt Angle!

Jim Ross: Damn, what a match this is going to be. Angle vs Phillips - two of the biggest names in wrestling today.

Tony Chimel: The following contest is set for one fall, introducing first, he is the WWE champion, PHILLIP! PHILLIPS!

Tony Chimel: And his opponent, from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, he is the only Olympic gold medalist to ever compete in the WWE and the only true athlete to ever grace a WWE ring, the Wrestling Machine, KURT! ANGLE!

Phillip Phillips vs Kurt Angle

Spin kick by Phillip Phillips to the face. Flying cross body off the top rope! Pin : 1....2..no. The match continues. Angle counters a sleeper hold by turning it into a jaw breaker. Angle hits a right hand. Back elbow connects, Phillip staggers backward. Hooks the leg : 1....2....shoulder up. Delayed brainbuster suplex. Pin : 1....2....no! Shoulder up at the last second. Phillip gets caught with a short powerbomb from Angle. Kurt Angle gets taken down out of nowhere. Flying cross body off the top rope! Cover! 1....2...kick out. DDT from the top rope by Phillip Phillips. Cover! 1....2....kick out at the last second! Phillip looks shocked. Phillip Phillips hits a rolling kick on Angle. Stiff high kick on Angle by Phillip Phillips. Kurt Angle ducks a clothesline attempt. Angle drives a thrust kick into the chest of Phillip. Angle hits a swinging DDT on Phillip Phillips. Eric Bischoff comes running down the aisle and into the ring! Phillip Phillips turns around. Eric Bischoff spins Phillip around. Eric Bischoff hits a huge right hand, brass knuckles included! Bischoff leaves the ring, the damage done! Cover! 1....2....3! Ring the bell. Kurt Angle pinned Phillip. Kurt Angle smiles and walks over and shakes hands with Eric Bischoff, thanking him for interfering and helping win this match.

Tony Chimel: Here is your winner, Kurt! Angle!

Jerry Lawler: KURT ANGLE HAS PINNED THE WWE CHAMPION!

Jim Ross: Oh, PLEASE!

Jerry Lawler: Now he has a mic..shut up, J.R., let's listen to him.

Kurt Angle: Did you see that? Huh? Did all of you see that? I pinned Phillip Phillips! I pinned the WWE Champion! That makes me eligible for a WWE Championship match at Unforgiven..and I'll be damned if I'm not going to leap on this opportunity! You know what I'm going to do at Unforgiven, Phillip? I'm going to break your ankle...not only make you submit..but BREAK YOUR DAMN ANKLE! Just like I'm going to do tonight..

Kurt abruptly dropped the mic and locked in an ankle lock on Phillip Phillips. He had it locked in for about 40 seconds before a few security guards ripped him off of him..in the end, Phillip had to leave the arena on a stretcher.

(Phillip Phillips can reply to this promo and have it included on the next RCF show by sending the promo/segment to Randall Reaume)

*COMMERCIAL BREAK*

Jim Ross: Well, following that heinous attack by Kurt Angle on Phillip Phillips..not like it could have happened to a nicer guy..we swiftly move on with a fatal four way elimination match.

Jerry Lawler: Listen in folks, I've just gotten word that the World Heavyweight Title is going to be defended at Unforgiven! It's going to be a Fatal Four Way..Cole Scorpio, Randy Reaume, Dark Angel, and Mike Cole!

Jim Ross: Wow! What an explosive matchup that's going to be..

Jerry Lawler: No doubt, JR. Just about as explosive as this match tonight is going to be.

Tony Chimel: The following is a fatal four way elimination match, introducing first, from Aberdeen, Washington, weighing 199 pounds, Daniel! Bryan!

Tony Chimel: From Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada, Y2J, Chris! JERICHO!

Tony Chimel: From Toronto, Ontario, Canada, weighing 216 pounds, he is The Prodigy, RANDY! REAUME!

*couldn't find a theme for DA, so just pretend this line of text is one*

Tony Chimel: And from parts unknown, accompanied to the ring by his valet, Lust, he is The Dark Angel!

Randy Reaume vs Dark Angel vs Chris Jericho vs Daniel Bryan

Flying elbow from Chris Jericho. Chris Jericho scores with a back heel kick on DA. Pin : 1....2..no. The match continues. Tag to Daniel Bryan. Flying elbow from Daniel Bryan. DA walks into a face crusher variation. Cover! 1....2....kick out at the last second! Bryan looks shocked. Tag between Daniel Bryan and Randy Reaume. Flying elbow from Randy Reaume. Tag to Chris Jericho. Chris Jericho strikes Randy. Randy Reaume avoids an avalanche, Chris Jericho hits the turnbuckles hard. Randy Reaume with an enziguri. Cover! 1....2....3! Ring the bell. Randy Reaume pinned Jericho. Spin kick by Dark Angel to the face. Second rope splash by DA. Hooks the leg : 1....2....shoulder up. Spin kick by Dark Angel to the face. Randy tags out to Daniel Bryan. Second rope flying axe handle, DA goes down. Flying elbow from Daniel Bryan. DA kicks Daniel Bryan in the gut to reverse the momentum. Spin kick by Dark Angel to the face. Bryan walks into a face crusher variation. Pin : 1....2....3! DA defeats Bryan. Flying cross body off the top rope! Dark Angel blasts Randy with a super kick. Pin : 1....2....no! Shoulder up at the last second. Randy reverses a waistlock. Dark Angel slugs Randy Reaume, sending him down into the corner. While DA fires up the crowd, Randy is removing the turnbuckle pad! Dark Angel comes over...but Randy grabs him by the tights and uses the leverage to slingshot Dark Angel face first into the exposed steel turnbuckle! Randy Reaume rolls up the stunned Dark Angel: 1....2...3!

Tony Chimel: Here is your winner, The Prodigy, Randy Reaume!

Jim Ross: I've never seen something so cheap and arrogant...

Jerry Lawler: The hell are you talking about, JR? Are you wearing both of your contacts in one eye again?

Jim Ross: You're as dumb as the referee for not seeing that!

Jerry Lawler: Whatever. Let's just move on to our main event.

Jim Ross: Ugh, whatever. The former Cole Coalition is going to butt heads with each other!

Jerry Lawler: Man, they're a former tag team, but I know these guys, and they absolutely hate each other.

Jim Ross: Damn right they hate each other. And why shouldn't they?

Jerry Lawler: What? What are you talking about?

Jim Ross: Cole Scorpio is a man of actual talent, and Mike Cole is a pathetic waste of space who hasn't won a match in months. Please.

Jerry Lawler: ...

-- World Heavyweight Title Match!
Cole Scorpio vs Mike Cole

Stiff high kick on Mike by Cole Scorpio. Mike walks into a high dropkick from Cole Scorpio. Second rope flying axe handle, Mike goes down. Cole uses a basement dropkick to the knee. Cole walks into a trip. Flying elbow from Mike Cole. Flying cross body off the top rope! Hooks the leg : 1....2....shoulder up. Cole Scorpio reverses a hip toss. Cole hits a high kick on Mike Cole. Pin : 1....2..no. The match continues. Cole Scorpio with an enziguri. Pin : 1....2....no! They cut that one close. Cole Scorpio gets taken down out of nowhere. Spinning back kick from Mike Cole. Cole Scorpio blocks a right hand and fires back. Spin kick by Cole Scorpio to the face. Daniel Bryan comes running down the aisle with a chair! Cole whips Mike Cole into the ropes. Bryan jumps onto the apron with the chair! Collision between Bryan, Mike, and the chair! Mike Cole staggers back into a roll up! 1...2...3! It's over! Daniel Bryan obviously hasn't finished his attack yet! Mike Cole stands up. Daniel Bryan drops Mike to the canvas. Daniel Bryan quickly locks on the Yes! Lock!

Tony Chimel: Here is your winner, and still World Heavyweight Champion, Cole Scorpio!

The show ends with Mike Cole in the Yes! Lock with about 5 referees trying to get him off. The show goes off the air with Mike tapping and screaming, with Bryan wrenching in the lock even harder..

REAUME CORPORATION-FEDERATION
COPYRIGHT 2012
Back to top Go down

RAW 8/27/12
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION :: AWO OOC :: Wrestling Discussion :: Be The Booker/EWR :: Reaume Corporate Federation-
Jump to: