ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

Backstage Philosophy.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Red Weymouth
Red Weymouth

Pointz : 171
Thanks Hit : 0

Backstage Philosophy. Empty
PostSubject: Backstage Philosophy.   Backstage Philosophy. EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 4:49 pm

a red weymouth rp
Backstage Philosophy. KQ2o3
where & when: backstage, 4 pm

The backstage area is mostly silent, as many of the talent haven't shown up yet. A few crew workers here and there, catering setting up, nothing too unfamiliar. What wasn't quite the same, though, was a figure sitting with folded legs on top of an emptied box used to carry equipment. Who? None other than one of WEW's newest acquisitions, Red Weymouth. He had been scheduled to have a brief promo, and right at 4:00 on the dot, the cameraman arrived.

Without as much as a word to the cameraman, he looked into the lens, saw that the recording light was on, and began talking.

RED WEYMOUTH:
"I was sitting outside last night, looking into the sky, pondering about this or that. And as my eyes traced that night sky, dimly lit by far away stars and galaxies that are no more than specks to an observer like me... I had a moment of clarity. What I realized was this: WEW, like the night sky, has plenty of shining talent, just enough to keep the darkness away. But what they don't have is light, real light— they have the stars, but they have no moon, no sweet Luna to fully detract them from the darkness and hoist them... hoist them into true success. I realize that it must be my destiny to become this light, to use the wrestling prowess I have gained on my travels to strange, faraway lands like Japan and Canada, to brighten, enlighten WEW and the competitors that lie therein, and together, as one... make this the greatest wrestling company in the night sky. The night sky of the world."

The cameraman can be heard trying to stifle a laugh, which causes Red to hold in a chuckle, at which point the cameraman pulls the camera away toward the ground. Laughter can be heard for a second, before the scene cuts and the focus is back on Red.

RED WEYMOUTH:
"So there you have it. Red Weymouth, the New Buddha, the leader of the expanding cosmos and the prophet for the bright, heavily-endowed, deliciously sexy spirit of the moon is upon you. And like a lion emerging from the foliage, I'll test my skill and claim what every lion dreams of having: the world championship. Keep your eyes peeled, 'cause enlightenment... is upon you."

fade out // end
Back to top Go down

Backstage Philosophy.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION :: Basket :: Past Sites :: WEW Promos & Warfare Wires :: Debut Promos | Character Development-
Jump to: