ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

What do you think about this song?

Go down 
AuthorMessage

What do you think about this song? Empty
PostSubject: What do you think about this song?   What do you think about this song? EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 3:46 pm

This is a song from SR3 I love it, Iw as thinking about putting it as my theme song, what do you guys think?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about this song?   What do you think about this song? EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 3:50 pm

Its a bit girlish huh?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about this song?   What do you think about this song? EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 4:20 pm

Meh. SR3 had bad radio compared to the second game.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about this song?   What do you think about this song? EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 4:54 pm

Idk, but I kinda like SR3's radio more, so what do you think?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about this song?   What do you think about this song? EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 5:08 pm

I think that it had weak radio selection with bad songs, compared to the second game which had 3-4 great stations. None of them compare to GTA though. I mean, GTA has a station THAT IS A GODDAMN TALK RADIO. It's like Howard Stern, but incredibly offensively republican. Full on anti-gay, pro-life, etc. It is HILARIOUS. One of the guys from SNL is the main guy on that station, it's amazing. But yeah, I want to make a tag team called "Deadly Sinners" so we can use this song:

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about this song?   What do you think about this song? EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 5:12 pm

Yup, GTA's radio is awesome I love the talk shows in it!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about this song?   What do you think about this song? EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 5:15 pm

Ooooh nice new pic. But yeah, I love the talk too. There's an NPR parody too, right?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about this song?   What do you think about this song? EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 5:21 pm

NPR?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about this song?   What do you think about this song? EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 5:30 pm

National Public Radio. Basically the opposite of Fox News.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about this song?   What do you think about this song? EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 5:57 pm

Yup, i think so...Wait...Im talking about GTA IV...Not main GTA!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about this song?   What do you think about this song? EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 6:13 pm

I know. I'm explaining what NPR is in real life.

Also, there are actually multiple SNL people on WKTT on GTA4. Neat.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about this song?   What do you think about this song? EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 6:40 pm

GTA 4 Radio is Kickass, it feels very real.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about this song?   What do you think about this song? EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 6:43 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about this song?   What do you think about this song? EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 6:48 pm

My GTA IV Disk broke...I MISS IT SO MUCH....*Explodes crying*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about this song?   What do you think about this song? EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 6:54 pm

Meh. San Andreas was better.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about this song?   What do you think about this song? EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 6:59 pm

I never played SA *Explodes in tears again*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about this song?   What do you think about this song? Empty

Back to top Go down

What do you think about this song?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION :: AWO OOC :: GFX & MV Lounge-
Jump to: