ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

The DeLuca Duo

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Chris DeLuca
Chris DeLuca

Pointz : 137
Thanks Hit : 0

The DeLuca Duo Empty
PostSubject: The DeLuca Duo   The DeLuca Duo EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 1:16 pm

'A Global Force' started playing and the fans booed vigorously.

"Hello, WEW Universe! As if you weren't aware, I am the chief general manager of Saturday Night Overdrive. Now, what that means is that I can do anything I want at any time I want! Of course, I am going to do what is best for business. And that includes hiring two clients, which will be known as the DeLuca Duo! These two do not know that they are part of the DeLuca Duo yet, but that will be announced tonight! Of course, I am only going to pick people who are respectful role models and those who have earned my management by impressing me enough.

Of course, it's time to announce the first of the DeLuca Duo, so let's cut to the chase..

The first member of DLD is..

PERRO GUERRERO!"

TBC: Perro Guerrero
Back to top Go down
MIDNIGHT DELIGHT
Certified Anarchist
Certified Anarchist
MIDNIGHT DELIGHT

Pointz : 6018
Thanks Hit : 22

The DeLuca Duo Empty
PostSubject: Re: The DeLuca Duo   The DeLuca Duo EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 1:44 pm

"Perros" by Cartel De Santa blast through the arena, fans on their feet waiting for the man the come out. Not knowing to boo or cheer him. Finally El Perro Guerrero enters the arena, with style. He is wearing a all black suit, black pants, and all black boots. Behind El Perro is a Huge figure or a man. He looks buff and is also wearing a suit. As El Perro walks down the ramp he taunts the fans posing with them, so the fans start cheering him. as he enters the ring he looks at Chris DeLuca and shakes his hand. He ask for a mic and starts speaking

El Perro Guerrero
Hola fans de wew, es posible que no me conoce, pero que pronto lo hará. Mi nombre es El Perro Guerrero. Ustedes podrían pensar que soy sólo un idiota fuera de un curcuit independiente, pero no soy yo soy el hijo de un luchador legendario llamado "El Guapo". Mis sueños son ser como mi padre, un campeón y eso es por eso que se unió a WEW para poner a prueba mis habilidades a lo largo de la lista WEW.

He pauses and looks around the WEW arena. Some fans chanting "TALK IN ENGLISH" and "USA,USA" some of the Hispanic fans understand El Perro and boo him. He looks at the fans in disgust and starts talking again.

El Perro Guerrero
Ustedes me repugnan. ¿Cómo te atreves falta de respeto hacia el hijo de un luchador legendario! No es de extrañar que dicen que los americanos son tan groseros que no entiende el verdadero talento, si te diste cuenta. es por eso que hacer que sus hijos están gordos y obesos. Ustedes no son más que hijos de puta. Usted aprenderá a respetarme, ni infierno que me va a respetar.

The fans begin to boo as the clearly know what "Hijo De Puta" is. El Perro starts laughing and continues.

El Perro Guerrero
Usted se estará preguntando quién es el hombre detrás de mí? ... su nombre es Elvis Dunn y él es mi escolta personal, porque he visto algunos de los talentos en la espalda y la mitad de ellos son physicos. Pero yo podría seguir hablando de lo grande que soy, pero quiero dar las gracias a Chris Deluca por hacerme un miembro del "Duo Deluca" Me siento honrado de estar en este grupo. Chris Deluca es un gran hombre, y confío en que va a ser y es la mejor maldita GM en la historia de WEW!.

El Perro and Elvis start clapping at Chris, El Perro goes in to shake his hand and Elvis does the same. They wait for Chris Deluca to talk.

TBC: Chris Deluca
Back to top Go down
Chris DeLuca
Chris DeLuca

The DeLuca Duo Empty
PostSubject: Re: The DeLuca Duo   The DeLuca Duo EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 2:03 pm

"Gracias, señor Guerrero. Bienvenido a la Duo DeLuca. Espero que disfruten de su tiempo aquí, lo siento mucho por la flagrante falta de respeto que estos parásitos están mostrando hacia usted. De todos modos, el momento de introducir el segundo miembro del equipo de DeLuca. Su nombre es Michael London."

TBC: Michael London
Back to top Go down

The DeLuca Duo Empty
PostSubject: Re: The DeLuca Duo   The DeLuca Duo EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 4:19 pm

Before Michael London made his appearance his manager Rose London and his enforcer Artemis comes out behind the curtain and on the stage. Artemis hands Rose London a microphone and she observes the fans as they chant "you're a hoe" repeatedly.

The DeLuca Duo 5b060b75b0b21ecbf9fd820b11d7abfc

Mr. DeLuca, I can assure you that Michael London is honored to be apart of your team, as a business woman myself I can assure you that Michael London will not disappoint you. Mr. DeLuca my client Michael London is the complete package of what every wrestler around the world should be. He has the skills, he has the swagger he championship bound. Did you know Mr. DeLuca that Michael London is the true fastest rising star in this business today. So picking him in your duo is the smartest thing that you have ever done and you won't regret having him either. So on behalf of Michael London he thanks you and he love to do business with you in the future.

Rose London stands on the stage alongside Artemis smiling and she blows a kiss to the fans as they continue to boo her.

Back to top Go down

The DeLuca Duo Empty
PostSubject: Re: The DeLuca Duo   The DeLuca Duo EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 5:08 am

'Here to Show the World' blasted through the arena speakers, as Randy Reaume walked out of the back, smirking. He had a white jacket with "#PRODIGY" emblazoned on the back in shining silver writing.

..Excuse me if I'm wrong, but aren't you the one who nearly ruined my career? Well, you failed, Rose. Look at me now. I'm more promising than Michael London ever was. Yet you still have the nerve to call him the "fastest rising superstar in WEW"? ..Let me clarify some things. I'm not the one who got my ass kicked by Phillip Phillips last week on Overdrive. I'm not the one who got pinned by Ray Hardyac. In fact, I'm the one who multiple times DEFEATED Phillip Phillips back in EHDW. And last time I checked, your 'fastest rising superstar' Michael London repeatedly got his ass whipped by Phillip Phillips back in SWE. And..what did Michael London do in AWO? Hmm..I can't really remember anything!

TBC: Rose London
Back to top Go down

The DeLuca Duo Empty
PostSubject: Re: The DeLuca Duo   The DeLuca Duo EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 9:35 pm

Rose London, lets out a deep sigh and shook her head and looks back at Artemis and Artemis shrugs her shoulders in confusion. Then Rose London looks back at Randy Reaume and had a sarcastic smile on her face.

Oh Randy, I appreciate that you're actually studying on the past and trying to recall what happened between Michael and Phillip but sadly you're mistaken. First off Randy, even though Phillip Phillips has been in the same company throughout Michael's career but during that time they only face each other ONCE in a triple threat match. That was the very first episode of Fusion which by the way Michael London did exactly what he said he was going to do and that was to beat him, and not to mention that he pinned him for the three count in order to win that match.

Rose London laughs at Randy's stupidity trying to embarrass her client and she begins to speak once more.

Also Randy if you want more of a history lessons, on the second episode of Fusion their was a battle royal that both Michael London and Phillip Phillips competed in and also in that match is was Michael London who eliminated Phillip Phillips destroying his chance to main event in AWO's first pay-per-view and not to also mention that Michael London was the one who took P2 out of action for quite a while. But other than that Randy Michael London and P2 only had those two encounters so I don't know where you're getting this information from but knowing you you're blinded by your own stupidity and your what seem to be arrogance but I may have mistaken that for stupidity as well. Also the only reason why Michael London lost that match to Ray was due to interference and Randy before you go and talk more badly about Michael London you should check yourself out cause last time I check you quit the company like 4 times and you lost to someone that made you look like a joke and yeah you know who I'm talking about Randy.

Rose London began to laugh and went over to Artemis and gave her a hi five.

TBC
Back to top Go down
MIDNIGHT DELIGHT
Certified Anarchist
Certified Anarchist
MIDNIGHT DELIGHT

Pointz : 6018
Thanks Hit : 22

The DeLuca Duo Empty
PostSubject: Re: The DeLuca Duo   The DeLuca Duo EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 5:43 pm

The camera shows Perro talking to Chris then turns his attention to Rose and Randy. He puts the microphone on his lips and starts speaking

El Perro Guerrero
Mira Randy ... La zorra tiene un punto. Michael nunca ha perdido a Phillip Phillips. Todos estos "hechos" sobre London son falsas porque mi forma de ver que Rose es correcto y usted está equivocado. Randy tu no puedes hablar, usted dice que eres el "Superstar rápidamente en el mundo" .... así están equivocados, porque todo lo que puedo ver son momentos que capitalizaron la interferencia

El Perro smiles and then turns his attention to all the rude fans chanting "USA USA" and some ever chanting "YOU'RE ARE A WETBACK"

El Perro Guerrero
Mira que hijos de puta, le dará a mí, no respetar en mi vida he sido despreciado por estas personas. ustedes asco de mí en todos los sentidos posible. Yo voy a disfrutar haciendo daño a sus héroes aquí. y mirando a todos los niños lloran. Me odian, porque cuanto más lo haces más me enoja. Nunca más se me trata así, porque voy a traer el infierno a todos ustedes!

El Perro looks pissed as the fans continue to call him a "Wetback". Elvis goes over whispers something in Perros ear and then, Perro smiles and looks at Chris.

El Perro Guerrero
Chris .... Creo que Randy tiene que ser una lección para la interrupción de nuestra pequeña reunión ¿no crees? Randy, si no pedir perdón a Rose, Michael, Chris y yo me voy para asegurarse de que no disfrutan de su tiempo aquí en WEW.

El Perro looks up at the ramp at Randy and Rose then looks at Chris and waits for him to respond.

Last edited by El Perro Guerrero on Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Chris DeLuca
Chris DeLuca

The DeLuca Duo Empty
PostSubject: Re: The DeLuca Duo   The DeLuca Duo EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 10:37 am

Randy smirked at Perro, and lifted up the mic again.

Hey, chica, this has nothing to do with you. Let me and the slut speak about it. But, hey, if you want some incentive to join in..I have a few things to tell you too, fencehopper. You think you're the best when you haven't even competed or won an AWO match yet? For all I know, you could be completely shit in the ring. But, heh, you're Mexican, so I should just naturally assume you are. You're ridiculous, and I don't think you need that bodyguard...

As soon as he said this, a masked man slid into the ring and took down Perro's bodyguard, putting him in the kimura lock and nearly snapping his arm.

I'll see you next week, puta.

Randy walked backstage, snickering, as the masked man still didn't let go of the Kimura Lock.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The DeLuca Duo Empty
PostSubject: Re: The DeLuca Duo   The DeLuca Duo Empty

Back to top Go down

The DeLuca Duo
Page 1 of 1