ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

Zack-Attack

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ZACK PRAYRE
Certified Anarchist
Certified Anarchist
ZACK PRAYRE

Pointz : 455
Thanks Hit : 0

Zack-Attack Empty
PostSubject: Zack-Attack   Zack-Attack EmptyWed May 09, 2012 11:18 pm

The pyro erupts across the entrance ramp, and Zack Prayre bursts through the curtain. His entrance music hits and as he walks up the ramp toward the ring fireworks shoot up into the air every few steps. This keeps the crowd screaming! Zack Prayre walks over to the ring announcer and grabs a mic. He slides into the ring and gets the fans pumped up...

"How are you guys doing?!!?!" the crowd erupts in screams. "Last week, i came to you all via satelite. This week, i'm real. Your dreams are coming true, right? I am going to show you guys a lot. Please bring your kids to fusion. They will learn a great lesson listening to me talk and seeing me wrestle. I am not here to just waddle down the ramp, come into the ring, and beat the living hell out of a jobber for a couple months, i want real competition out of the gate. There's a reason why we are called "PROFESSIONAL" wrestlers. I am great at what i do. There is no doubt in my mind that this week, I will get in that ring with a purpose. The purpose is to defeat Jason Skilled. I'm not going to defeat how you think i might. I am going to defeat him in every aspect of the match. I will make sure that he gets proper medical assistance after the match."

Zack Prayre gets out of the ring and walks arounds. He takes pictures with fans, gives hugs, and shakes hands, he even signs a couple autographs. This gets the crowd going, the crowd starts chanting...

"Prayre, Prayre, Prayre, Prayre!" The crowd chants as Prayre grabs the mic and re-enters the ring. "This week, I'm going to prove to you all that my destiny is to become a champion, and be a success here in this company. I promise you that i will put my body on the line and give Jason Skilled everything i got. You guys know DAMN RIGHT that i will not give up. Thank you all for your time" He starts to walk away...He stops. "Oh yeah, I would like to make a special request that this match be a tables match."

END
Back to top Go down

Zack-Attack
Page 1 of 1