ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

Possible Doubts? Or Known Victory?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Brandon Bash
Certified Anarchist
Certified Anarchist
Brandon Bash

Pointz : 1272
Thanks Hit : 0

Possible Doubts? Or Known Victory? Empty
PostSubject: Possible Doubts? Or Known Victory?   Possible Doubts? Or Known Victory? EmptyTue May 01, 2012 9:06 am

Friday Night...

Zeke Nero had me up on his shoulders, looking to finish me off with the Wolf's Bane. I had to think fast, because there was no way I was going to lose my debut match and be just what Zeke had called me, just a bottom feeder to be squashed here in the AWO. Ah, of course...he's having trouble hooking my head with his arm due to me working over his shoulder. I pull my head back, then smash my forehead into his shoulder. I repeat this, over and over, the fury growing as the pain surges through my own head. He finally drops me, clutching his shoulder in pain. I take advantage, grabbing him and tossing him shoulder-first into the metal post in between the middle and top turnbuckles. I don't waste any time, as I pull him from the turnbuckle, and hoist him up onto my shoulders...just as he had me just a moment ago. I have no trouble at all hooking his head with my right arm. I would then spin to my left, releasing my hold on his leg, letting the momentum swing him around as I keep my grip on his head. I drops back as he falls, bending my right knee up. His face smashes right into my knee, as his body then crashes to the mat. I roll his limp body over, as the referee counts to three. I pound my right fist onto the mat, as I then push myself up to my feet, raising my right fist into the air in victory. "All These Things I Hate" by Bullet For My Valentine could be heard blaring throughout the arena, as the crowd was going nuts. A small, sadistic grin began to creep across my lips as the referee lifted my left arm up...

Monday, May 20th, 2012.

My mind was replaying that moment over and over. My eyes were closed, of course, as the memory of what had happened in my match against Zeke Nero was stuck in my head. It was pretty hot, but not too hot. Eighty-six degrees was normal around this time of the year here in Dallas, Texas. I opened my eyes, loving the site that I was taking in.

Possible Doubts? Or Known Victory? 2076075794_43176d9373

Gotta love living in the apartment suite, though it helped that I had a hookup through my old friend Brian Phillips to grab it. I had been standing at the end of the pool, my hands resting in my waist pockets in my slacks. I was wearing a pair of black slacks, white button-up shirt with a black suit jacket that was unbuttoned over the shirt. On my feet were black dress shoes that I hated wearing. Why I was out here underneath the sun wearing a suit? Had an important meeting at the Kendrick National Bank of Texas. I'm a pretty busy man, you see. Then, the image of Shane Howlett's knee smashing into Ultra Destroyer's knee began to flash through my mind. A small sigh escaped my lips, as the sound of a door made me look that way as my wife, Brooke Michelle-Kendrick stepped outside out onto the roof of our apartment.

"I was wondering where you were at, babe. Short meeting?"

I stepped towards her, as she was also walking my way. We met in the middle, and shared an intimate kiss. After we broke the kiss, we looked into each others' eyes for a moment, smiling at each other. We've had a rocky few months, but had worked everything out within the final week of our Extreme Championship Wrestling Federation careers.

"Pretty much. Mom and Pops thought I would be coming back full-time since ECWF came back. They weren't too thrilled when they found out that I wasn't done with wrestling. They told me that if I don't quit with this dangerous sport, that I'll be terminated from the company indefinitely. It looks 'bad for business,' they said. But then told me I had six months to be done with it all. I just laughed and walked out of the office. I don't need the job anymore, anyways. I've saved up quite a bit...just about billionaire status. Heh."

She seemed shocked at first, and for a moment I was scared she'd end up wanting that divorce after all since I wouldn't be bringing in the big money anymore. Then she just smiled, leaned in and gave me a quick, soft kiss on my lips.

"You didn't need to stop doing the thing you love in the first place, anyways, babe."

I just shrugged my shoulders.

"A man's gotta do what a man's gotta do to support his family. They think they own me, yet I worked my way from the bottom up to the top within three years. With all that I've saved up, plus what I've got coming in from Anarchy Wrestling Organization, we should be set pretty well without them."

She just smiled at me again, as she backed up a bit. I took the hint that she was getting hot and wanted to go inside. To be honest, I was feeling pretty hot myself, but it didn't bother me too much. She had left the door open, so we simply stepped through, and I closed the door behind me. We ventured downstairs and soon entered the living room of our apartment. Most of it was still empty since we were in the process of moving in, but we had a couch and a few chairs set up in the living room with a coffee table in the middle. Entertainment center with a flat screen 52' plasma television with surround sound set up. Yeah...gotta love having money. I had sat down on a chair to the right of the couch at an angle, as Brooke sat down at the end of the couch.

"Speaking of the Anarchy Wrestling Organization...don't you have another match coming up on Friday? Against that Shane Howlett guy? He looks pretty tough, Brandon...the way he knocked out that man with his knee..."

I chuckled a bit, looking over to her as the worry could be read on her face.

"You worry that he'll hurt me? I highly doubt he will intentionally try to put me out of action like Zeke said he wanted to do. I have seen what he can do, and I have nothing but respect for the guy. And I heard he respects me as well, so you don't have to worry too much, dear."

The worry suddenly escaped her face, as she let out a small sigh of relief. I half-smiled back at her, trying not to show any doubt that may be floating around in my head. She then stood back up to her feet, grabbing her purse that she had sat down on the coffee table before coming out onto the roof.

"Well, I'm sure you need to shoot a promo for the match, babe. I've got to go pick up Skye from James. I should be back pretty soon. I love you."

She leaned down to give me another quick, soft kiss on my lips before walking towards the front door.

"Yeah, I actually do. Hurry up and bring my little princess home. Oh, yeah...love you, too!"

I chuckled a bit as she glared at me, before a smile spread across her lips as well at the joke. She opened the front door and stepped out, closing the door behind me. Now that she was gone, I looked down at the coffee table, staring at the video camera that was resting on the edge closest to me. Hence why I had chosen this chair to sit in, mind you. I reached forward, spinning the camera towards me, and propping it up on a book that was also on the table. I flipped the side open, hit the power button, and flipped the screen over so I could see myself. I made sure it was in perfect place before hitting the record button, and sitting back into the chair, leaning to the side a bit and clasping my hands together.

Possible Doubts? Or Known Victory? 195728_120520921358275_2259723_n

"I have had people come up and tell me that I beat Zeke Nero by pure luck. But, the problem with that is simple. You just don't know me. The guys in the back may think that it was just pure luck. But what they refer to as pure luck, I prefer to as pure skill. That's why the people who do know me in the company, like Xavier Serikaz and Eli Sykes, will tell you that as well. I know that Eli hasn't proven himself here yet, but how could anyone doubt 'The Undefeated Chosen One's' words? He got a hold of me once he heard that the Extreme Championship Wrestling Federation was closing down because he knew that I was good enough to cut the slack around here. Zeke Nero? He underestimated me and paid for it. But my next opponent? I know that he won't underestimate me."

I now leaned back into the chair, but not completely. I was still leaning forward a bit, now resting my forearms across my thighs.

"Shane Howlett. The man who beat Ultra Destroyer two weeks in a row. You must have really knocked him the fuck out with that knee of yours, because I heard that he was let go not too long afterwards. Usually, stepping into the ring with a man who had just ended another man's career would strike fear into your heart. But, Shane...I'm not exactly normal, you know. Unlike the man you have defeated twice in a row, I know I have what it takes to beat you, Shane. You claim that you have the 'heart of a champion,' right? Well, that's where we share the same trait, Shane. I watched your match with Ultra Destroyer, Shane...and I knew from the beginning that you would win. Even when Destroyer hit that moonsault and raised your arm up before the three count, I knew him doing that wasn't necessary. For one to truly have the heart of a champion, one has to be able to overcome all odds. That moonsault was nothing for you, Shane. And I know it. Because that moonsault wouldn't have taken me out, either. As far as I know, we could be one in the same. Yet...I think I know where we differ, Shane..."

I now lifted my arms as I leaned forward a bit more, placing my elbows on my knees, clasping my hands together once again as I stared into the camera. That small, sadistic grin sneaking its way back across my lips.

"You see, deep inside my heart of a champion...there is a darkness. I spoke of the darkness last week, leading up to my match with Zeke Nero. But the darkness, it calms me for a reason. Shane, deep inside, I am nothing more than a monster. These days it's really hard for one to make me unleash this beast within, but Zeke...he got a small fraction of the beast within me. When he simply mentioned my wife and daughter, that's when he wrote his loss into the record books. I had to hold back during our match. If I wanted to, I would have torn his arm right out of its socket. If I had allowed myself to unleash all of this fury that I've kept locked inside for the past thirty-two years, then he would not be facing Aiden Cross this Friday on Fusion. He thought that I had to forget my past? He thought he knew why I had to bring pain upon others? He was dead wrong. I could care less now that ECWF is buried. At least it died with a deserving champion who tried his best to be the beating heart of the company. But, what can you do with an owned who terminates the one's who try to give him advice so he doesn't drive his own company to the ground? I tried everything I could without getting on the big man's bad side, but...meh. Oh well, the past is the past. Zeke Nero is nothing compared to the likes of you, Shane Howlett. When I think about standing across from you in the ring this Friday, Shane...chills run down my spine. Is it fear? Why, yes...I'm not afraid to admit it. But it's not just fear, you see. There's also excitement. It's been so long since I've faced someone as skilled as you, Shane. In the last few months in ECWF since I returned to the ring, the competition was...well...not there at all. There was only one man who was of any competition to me, but he didn't have what it took to keep me down. How does one defeat a man who keeps fighting with everything's he's worth, even after you'd believe him to be on the brink of death? That is the question I present to you, Shane Howlett. And I'll be waiting for your answer to that..."

I now cleared my throat, reaching up with my left hand and unbuttoning the top button of my shirt. I closed my eyes now, inhaling. Thinking of the words I have already spoken, when the image of Shane's knee smashing into Ultra Destroyer's face broke my train of thought and caused me to quickly open my eyes and exhale quickly. My heart began to race a little faster. The challenge waiting ahead of me caused my adrenaline to start pumping through my veins at just the thought of it.

"Shane Howlett. I am greatly looking forward to our match this Friday. The thrill of finally losing a match by pin since coming out of retirement reminds me of why I love this business. I know we will give the fans one hell of a match, and I wouldn't be surprised if we certainly stole the show. Two rookies to the company, stealing the show. May the best man win, Shane. But, just remember...I won't go down until I've got nothing left. And I plan on having my hand raised high when it's all done and over with. Win or lose, I hope you'll shake my hand."

With that last bit, my sadistic grin had grown. I gave a simple nod of my head after those last words were spoken. Just as I was pushing myself up to my feet, the sound of the door opening could be heard.

"Daddy! Did you pick out this place to be my new castle!?"

The sadistic grin now turned to that of a smile not seen due to my face being just out of the camera's view. The three year old Skye Michelle Kendrick could be seen running from the left side of the camera's view, jumping up into my arms.

"Why else would I have chosen this place? A princess deserves a royal castle with a swimming pool. Didn't you know that?"

Brooke had noticed the red light flashing on the video camera with a smile, stepping over to the side of the coffee table out of view of the camera. The sound of Skye's laughter after I began to tickle her were the last things seen or heard, as Brooke hit the stop button, proceeded by the power button.

End.
Back to top Go down

Possible Doubts? Or Known Victory?
Page 1 of 1