ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

Getting Down to Business

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Getting Down to Business Empty
PostSubject: Getting Down to Business   Getting Down to Business EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 11:03 pm

~ Spitta is shown at a wrestling event. He comes out of the stage as his entrance music blares. He walks down the ramp slapping the fans hands as he smiles at them. The crowd chants his name and Spitta stops at the rings presence. He looks over and shrugs his shoulders. He slides into the ring and lays down there for a couple seconds. He smiles and stands right back up. He goes over to the turnbuckle and shrugs one more time, then he fully extends his arms. Spitta jumps down off the turnbuckle and makes his way to the middle of the ring. He fully extends his arms again, Spitta is then thrown a mic. He begins to speak ~

I'm out here to address one individual. And that is Mr. Gangster, Ryan Savage. Well, let's get down to it, shall we? Yeah, we shall.. Well, most of you know that I have a match against this fool come Fusion 17. I plan on winning that match but it's whatever. Whatever as I mean, hahaha I'm going to destroy that petty little kid. He's nothing compared to me. I mean, he tries to be a doctor. AND a wannabe thug? Damn, son! You messed up in the head or something. It's alright though, Ryan. I don't even wear a tie and I live the boss life. Hahaha. Anywho, back to this chump. Do you really think you can beat me, Ryan? Someone like myself with great caliber in ring, on mic, anything? Do you really think this? I mean, if you do really think this then you're a damn fool. A damn fool because hell, you say you dominate such careers and dominate AWO. I don't see it? Didn't you face some loser on Fusion 16? Hell, why are you on the main roster? Are you kissing ass to get where you are? Hell, who knows. I mean, you do say my new a lot so you might just have a little gay obsession with me.. That's not me, bro.. So, you have fun daydreaming about me and I'll have fun kicking your ass in that ring. Outsmarting you is what I'm going to be doing. You should know this by now. Your weaknesses are my strong points. And trust me, I know every single of them you pansy. But hey, I'm not like you and don't need to give speeches. Like, are you trying to be a President or some shit? hahahahaha.

~ The crowd chants Spitta's name as loud as they can. Some chants of "Fuck Ryan Savage!" are going through the arena as the fans adore and love Spitta. Spitta laughs and smiles at the crowd. He tells them to be quiet as he looks around. He leans over the ropes and begins to speak again ~

Blahblahblah. I don't give a flying shit about your life story, Ryan. I don't give a shit about how cool you think you are with your bedazzled in ring gear and your doctor's mask. Or whatever the hell you wanna call it. Whatever the hell you even use it for is beyond me and kinda creeps me the hell out. Whatever though, I'll let you do you. I mean, you try and be a ignorant asshole. You pretty much said you didn't give a damn if I was alive. Me nor these fans agree with your petty little mind games. Not going to work, Ryan. I'm not up to par with the bullshit you try and put out to these fans. Hell, they don't even listen to you as you can tell by the chants they're giving out. Hell, even the chants they were giving out when you gave your little Presidential speech.. They boo'd you and cheered me. Coincidence, right? Nah, not no coincidence. Just means that they like me better.. That's all. And I admire that, these fans are everything to me. They keep this company going with the massive amounts of money they put into it just to see guys like me and not complete jerks like you. Keep talking your shit though, Ryan. Please do. I'm begging you. It just gives me more fuel to the fire. Makes me want to destroy you even more in that ring come Fusion 17. When I raise my hand in victory, you damn well know it's real. Damn well know that I'm no joke around here. I'm not gonna sit here and bullshit about how you destroy all these competitors and what not when I've been in this company for four whole weeks and haven't even seen your sorry ass wrestle one good match. You're simply just not up to par with my caliber. Keep trying though, bud. You just might get there some day. But not this week. As I'll be kicking your ass in that ring. And have you shut up and stop talking your shit once and for all. I don't give a damn if you have an oh so great winning streak. You're nothing to me. Nothing. N O T H I N G. NOTHING!

~ The crowd chants Spitta's name even more. Spitta rolls out the ring with microphone in hand and makes his way out to the crowd. He jumps over the barricade and goes in the crowd, looking around for his fans. They're not hard to find as pretty much the whole arena is chanting his name. He goes over to one fan and asks them a question or two ~

What are your thoughts on Ryan Savage?

Fan: I don't even like him, man. It was kinda messed up that he told you that he didn't give a shit if you were dead or not. He's just completely ignorant and is self-hearted. Beat his ass, Spitta. I know you can do it!

Good answer. And you know what? I'll be doing just that. I'm sick of this Ryan Savage fool dissing these.. MY fans. Telling them what to do and telling them all this bullshit about me. Mind games don't work on me, buddy. You can take your little obsession with me somewhere else, Ryan. I'm not going to tolerate anything from you. Call your little AWO career history. Say goodbye to the whole attitude you have. I'll have fun knocking your skull into the mat and showing my skill across the AWO universe. SpittaNation is in full effect. Just watch your mouth, Ryan. You trash talk me again, I'll go out there on Fusion 17 and make you my little bitch. Drop the attitude and quit your shit. I'm here to stay, so don't try and pull a fast one and say shit backstage. I don't give a damn about you. Keep on talking your shit, please. I'll have fun adding more fuel to the fire and kick your ass. Hell, you deserve an ass kicking. Your little gimmick is completely messed up as you try and be a bad guy, a doctor, and a wannabe thug? What the hell kind of shit is that? That's a no no from me, buddy.. You have fun getting that ass beat. I'll have fun destroying you in that ring. SpittaNation please stand up. Stand up and chant my name as you guys do each and every night. Hell, I wouldn't object to you all booing that useless tool in Ryan Savage.. I love all of you fans. You guys are the ones who make this company even better then it already is. Ya boy is coming in hot!

~ Spitta stays in the crowd as every fan stands up. The fans near Spitta pat him on the back as he laughs and smiles at the fans. He signs some autographs and makes his way to the ring. Spitta jumps over the barricade as he runs and slides into the ring. He stays laying down for a couple seconds again and then props up. He gets to the middle of the ring and looks around. The fans are still chanting his name and Spitta can't help but smile. He tries to speak but lowers the mic. He smiles and wipes his face. He poses. He begins to speak again ~

Ryan Savage, your ass is mine. Wait 'till Fusion 17. I'll be giving you the match of your life. Let's just hope you can keep up and not be a little punk about it and give me little competition. Hell, I'm rooting for you. I need some competition. I've seen little to none in the past few weeks. Aiden Cross was zero competition.. Nada. Nothing. And you're probably in the same boat as him. Boring, old and generic. But hey, I'm evidently talking all this shit to a Doctor. But oh well. I do what I want and say as I please. You just messed up your whole career talking to me like the way you did. See you in that ring, chump. Bring all you got. No holding back. I hope you do the same, Ryan Don't hold back on me as I plan to dominate through the whole match and seize the opportunity to get the victory. The right time will be there and you'll be done. No hard feelings, I just don't think you're up to par with my caliber. Annd that's perfectly fine that you're not. I'll work around you and make this crowd go crazy.... Cause of me. Not you, you ignorant fool. We'll see though. We'll see who comes out victorious at Fusion 17. It'll more then likely then me. And then I'll continue my win streak here and take it to Twist of Fortunes, whatever match I happen to be in. You should be proud of me though, Ryan. I'm not being a pansy and holding back on "Mr. Superstar" the guy that has supposedly "ended" careers here in the AWO. Hell. I'm the newest accusation here, and damn it I'm living up to all the hype and controversy. Fusion 17.. Mhmm.. The day I beat the little kid named Ryan Savage. Hahaha. Have fun Ryan, have fun. I'll see you come Fusion.. Don't be scared of me. Haha. I'm sure you can pull out of this match if you need to.. Just don't be scared. I'm coming for you. Feel my wrath. I am your hero.

~ Spitta drops the mic as the fans give him a standing ovation. The crowd still chants his name as Spitta walks up the ramp and goes to the stage. He turns around and fully extends his arms, posing for the fans. He smiles and walks backstage. Scene ends ~
Back to top Go down

Getting Down to Business
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION :: Debut/Weekly Show Promos :: AWO Fusion Promos!-
Jump to: