ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

Live @ Wrestlefest 2012

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Xavier Serikaz
Certified Anarchist
Certified Anarchist
Xavier Serikaz

Pointz : 3561
Thanks Hit : 1

Live @ Wrestlefest 2012 Empty
PostSubject: Live @ Wrestlefest 2012   Live @ Wrestlefest 2012 EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 9:09 pm

~ The scene opens in Orlando, Florida for the Wrestle Fest event four days before the Anarchy Wrestling Organization has their sevententh live Friday Fusion event. The fans have been estatic about meeting their favorite AWO wrestlers and Sirens and who should be wandering about. None other than Lacey Decimare and the AWO Intercontinental Champion, Michael Xavier also known as Xavier Serikaz! Michael reaches for his duffle bag and pulls out the camcorder and as soon as the camcorder records the first image that is seen is one of Lacey. ~

Live @ Wrestlefest 2012 Wm28

~ Michael is the one behind the camera this time as he follows Lacey through the crowd leading to the main stage for the Wrestlefest event. Several fans approach the champion and his beautiful girlfriend each holding out pictures and dvd cases from Xavier's career. He signs each one and even a few fans hold out pictures from Lacey's career for her to sign as well. ~

Lacey: Oh these pictures bring back memories.

Michael: It wasn't that long ago that you were whipping the guys into shape! I remember watching video of you and that nine tails whip. I was so happy I was not on the end of that whip!

Lacey: That was a long time ago and we were playing a different game. Like I said a couple weeks ago Michael. You are the light of my life and I would never bring that much pain to you.

~ As the fans clear satisfied with their now signed merchandise they take a seat for a question and answer session with the champion. Michael and Lacey make their way up the ramp as Michael takes the AWO intercontinental title belt out of the duffle bag. As they approach the microphone stand the fans burst out into chants and cheers for the champion. " SERIKAZ! SERIKAZ! SERIKAZ! " He raises his hand to great the fans and to try and quiet them but to no avail. ~

Live @ Wrestlefest 2012 Normal_0015~0

Xavier: First off I'd like to thank everyone for coming out today on this lovely day here in Orlando, Florida. This is the AWO's first Wrestlefest event and I hope you are getting what you have paid for. Let me say it is an honor and a privilage to go out to our ring each and every night to entertain you the fans each and every night. It is a privilage that I am doing what I love and what I am the best at which is being a professional wrestler. For those who have been following my video blog you will also know that I do not travel alone anymore. I am accompanied by the beautiful and talented Miss Lacey Decimare!

~ Lacey walks up next to Michael and wraps an arm around then kisses him on the cheek. She is handed a microphone by one of the assistants as she looks out to the fans. ~

Lacey: Who here watched Fusion last friday night? Because if you missed it then you missed out. Because this man, my boyfriend made the ungreatful Tony X tap out. Michael has been making people tap out for several weeks now and I dare say he is the submission expert in the AWO. There is no better wrestler than this man right here.

Xavier: You know I just realized something. Since I made Tony X tap that means I have done something no one in the AWO has ever done before. I have defeated every single champion this promotion has ever seen. Dark Angel and Mike Cole when they were tag team champions, Anton Hinton before he became the extreme champion, William Black when he was extreme champion, Tony X and Kris Storm the current tag team champions and um...who else?

Lacey: The biggest accomplishment in your AWO career. Beating the AWO World Champion, Aidan Raider!

Xavier: Ah yes how could I forget the world champion.

Lacey: But let's move onto a little question and answer session with the Intercontinental Champion! Yes you right up front!

~ The camera focuses in on a teenage guy dressed up in a general AWO t-shirt and baseball cap. He is handed a microphone by one of the assistants. ~

Fan #1: Yeah hi my question for Xavier is. Have you ever had this much success in your entire wrestling career?

Xavier: To be honest this streak I have been on since I signed with the AWO has been the biggest one I have ever attained. Each time I step into the ring now I achieve history in the hallowed halls of the AWO.

~ Lacey points to a young girl two rows behind the first. The microphone is handed back to her. ~

Fan #2: Xavier, you've always said you are more than willing to face the up and coming wrestlers coming through the doors of the AWO. Austin Jacobs is one of those up and coming wrestlers. How do you feel coming into this match with such a bright up and coming wrestler?

Xavier: Well ladies and gentlemen we have found our first ever Austin Jacobs fan. But she's right I have said several times I am willing to face up and coming wrestlers. Austin Jacobs is no different but the promo he put out not to long ago left alot to be desired. It actually reminded me of when Aidan Raider went to his former wrestling school and speared a wrestling student. Only this time his " training partner " was mimicking my move set. See thats where Austin caught my attention. Austin is one of those guys who thinks he can pull the wool over my eyes and pull a fast one on good ol' Xavier. But he is so very wrong.

Live @ Wrestlefest 2012 Normal_0019~0

Just because you paid some random wrestler twenty bucks to learn my moves and get beat in the ring to try and get me to look bad. Does not make you cool or interesting. As a matter of fact Austin it makes you look like a pretty big idiot. Face the facts Austin you did that because you are intimidated. You said it yourself you are facing the most dominate wrestler in the AWO today. I am undefeated and every time I step foot in the ring I make history. That alone should intimidate you. But know one thing, just because you beat Joe Nobody easily. Doesn't mean I am going to go down without a fight. Realize this Austin. You said the same thing twelve other guys have said " I will beat you Xavier! " Don't make me laugh at your rookie mistakes. But I see right through you Austin, I know your type. You are jealous of Xavier Serikaz. You are jealous because of what I have in my life, the title belt I hold and the career I have.

Live @ Wrestlefest 2012 Normal_0024~0

While you may not hate me thats okay. You really don't have any reason to hate me. But you are oh so jealous I can see it in your eyes Austin. You can come back and say your not but I see through you Austin Jacobs. Through those dark sunglasses I can see your eyes and I see your scared. While you may not hate me yet, your fear and jealousy feed me. So fear me, be jealous of everythign I have. Because alone feed my ego!

~ Xavier hands the microphone off to one of the assistants as does Lacey and the two walk off the stage. Lacey pushes the power button on the camera as the scene fades to black. ~
Back to top Go down

Live @ Wrestlefest 2012
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION :: Debut/Weekly Show Promos :: AWO Fusion Promos!-
Jump to: