ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

Wildknight is Out

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

Wildknight is Out Empty
PostSubject: Wildknight is Out   Wildknight is Out EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 6:03 pm

Spitta being added back to Bank Heist has caused WK to leave. Spitta agreed to the stip, he doesn't deserve to be in. Remove him.

If you want Spitta to be removed from Bank Heist, say so below.

I want Spitta removed from Bank Heist.

Last edited by Cole Scorpio on Sun Apr 29, 2012 6:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Wildknight is Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wildknight is Out   Wildknight is Out EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 6:04 pm

A stip is a stip, I agree.
Back to top Go down
Mike Cole
Certified Anarchist
Certified Anarchist
Mike Cole

Pointz : 6393
Thanks Hit : 12

Wildknight is Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wildknight is Out   Wildknight is Out EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 6:04 pm

Well I like Spitta and all but ye he lost his Bank in the Heist spot so he should be out.

And I should be in Embarassed
Back to top Go down

Wildknight is Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wildknight is Out   Wildknight is Out EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 6:05 pm

I tried to add a polll... too dizzy.
Back to top Go down
Aaron
Certified Anarchist
Certified Anarchist
Aaron

Pointz : 10248
Thanks Hit : 11

Wildknight is Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wildknight is Out   Wildknight is Out EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 6:07 pm

I'd love to have Tedd back, I don't really know completely why Spitta is hated so much by him, I also have to trust your word as no one else is a witness. I've known you for a while cole so I'm gonna have to believe you because you aren't the lying type of person, and for that reason I believe Spitta should be removed from the bank heist.
Back to top Go down
Aaron
Certified Anarchist
Certified Anarchist
Aaron

Wildknight is Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wildknight is Out   Wildknight is Out EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 6:08 pm

Mike Cole wrote:
Well I like Spitta and all but ye he lost his Bank in the Heist spot so he should be out.

And I should be in Embarassed
No, me since I actually had a qualifier match, and I'll bring my A-Game!
Back to top Go down
Riddick Mercer
Certified Anarchist
Certified Anarchist
Riddick Mercer

Pointz : 3729
Thanks Hit : 4

Wildknight is Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wildknight is Out   Wildknight is Out EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 6:10 pm

Remove him!
Back to top Go down
Riddick Mercer
Certified Anarchist
Certified Anarchist
Riddick Mercer

Wildknight is Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wildknight is Out   Wildknight is Out EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 6:12 pm

Matt "AoG" Knoxville wrote:
I'd love to have Tedd back, I don't really know completely why Spitta is hated so much by him, I also have to trust your word as no one else is a witness. I've known you for a while cole so I'm gonna have to believe you because you aren't the lying type of person, and for that reason I believe Spitta should be removed from the bank heist.

Spitta was being arragant ass to alot of members here. WK didnt stand for it and he took a stand against it.
Back to top Go down
Aaron
Certified Anarchist
Certified Anarchist
Aaron

Wildknight is Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wildknight is Out   Wildknight is Out EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 6:32 pm

Joey Simone wrote:
Matt "AoG" Knoxville wrote:

Spitta was being arragant ass to alot of members here. WK didnt stand for it and he took a stand against it.
Not just Knight? OH WELL THEN!
Back to top Go down
AshtreDaKing
Admin
Admin
AshtreDaKing

Pointz : 13766
Thanks Hit : 30

Wildknight is Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wildknight is Out   Wildknight is Out EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 6:35 pm

Since adding Spitta back to the match was oh so bad I'll take him out then... no biggie he'll continue on with his run or simply leave here it's up to him..

What I don't understand is how can something from 2 weeks ago, something that has since calmed down still be driven to this point? Spitta hasn't been doing nothing bad lately. I thought everybody would move on, guess not.

The fed is supposed to be fun, if Spitta sucked WK's fun out THAT much to the point of leaving then idk what to say about that..it's mad petty...

But yeah I know that this will just bring up the trouble more and more between The Buddy Group & Spitta..but just chillout..k?.

Now stop crying Cool.

Back to top Go down
https://aworganization.forumotion.com

Wildknight is Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wildknight is Out   Wildknight is Out EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 6:37 pm

Messaged WK.

And what happened 2 weeks ago, was setlled. You fucked it up. NOt wkk.
Back to top Go down
AshtreDaKing
Admin
Admin
AshtreDaKing

Pointz : 13766
Thanks Hit : 30

Wildknight is Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wildknight is Out   Wildknight is Out EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 6:39 pm

I didn't blame WK.
And apparently it wasn't settled since WK left over me adding Spitta back.
Back to top Go down
https://aworganization.forumotion.com
Miss Kaylee
Certified Anarchist
Certified Anarchist
Miss Kaylee

Pointz : 1357

Wildknight is Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wildknight is Out   Wildknight is Out EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 6:42 pm

You can add Miss Kaylee to make it all right again. Smile hehe

*angel eyes*
Back to top Go down

Wildknight is Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wildknight is Out   Wildknight is Out EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 6:46 pm

Keep bitching.

Just makes me troll you guys more.
Back to top Go down
Riddick Mercer
Certified Anarchist
Certified Anarchist
Riddick Mercer

Wildknight is Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wildknight is Out   Wildknight is Out EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 7:01 pm

TRE Da Head Honcho! wrote:
Since adding Spitta back to the match was oh so bad I'll take him out then... no biggie he'll continue on with his run or simply leave here it's up to him..

What I don't understand is how can something from 2 weeks ago, something that has since calmed down still be driven to this point? Spitta hasn't been doing nothing bad lately. I thought everybody would move on, guess not.

The fed is supposed to be fun, if Spitta sucked WK's fun out THAT much to the point of leaving then idk what to say about that..it's mad petty...

But yeah I know that this will just bring up the trouble more and more between The Buddy Group & Spitta..but just chillout..k?.

Now stop crying Cool.

Spittas bullshit is petty. Just Saying
Back to top Go down

Wildknight is Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wildknight is Out   Wildknight is Out EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 7:05 pm

Keep talking shit on me.

Just, keep going. I like to hear bitches bitch.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Wildknight is Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wildknight is Out   Wildknight is Out Empty

Back to top Go down

Wildknight is Out
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION :: Anarchy Wrestling Organization :: AWO Alumni-
Jump to: