ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

K. R. A. T. O. S.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

K. R. A. T. O. S.  Empty
PostSubject: K. R. A. T. O. S.    K. R. A. T. O. S.  EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 5:15 pm

~ KRATOS' theme blares throughout the arena. The crowd gives a mixed reaction to this debuting superstar. KRATOS makes his way to the ring, coming down the ramp slowly with a full metallic mask on. He makes his way to the rings presence as he stops and goes up the stairs. He gets in the ring, going over the top rope. He stands in the middle of the ring as the lights blare red and all the turnbuckles go off with flames. He begins to speak ~

The verge of suicide made me crazy. Crazy because I inflicted pain on everybody that I loved. I couldn't control it. Standing at 7 foot 4 inches is a lot to handle. Always picked on for me size. Always picked on for being closer to 400 pounds. Never was that fast, but I was always strong. All my life I've been considered as the worst. Getting neglected as a child brought a world of impact to me. None of you realize all the bullshit I've been through. Getting picked on drew me to almost taking my life away. Couldn't handle the pressure and now I'm here, as a professional wrestler. The biggest wrestler on the roster, by far. It's not that bad living through all the shit I've been through as I quickly just went with the pain and learned how to deal with it. Hell, my father left me on the side of the road to die at 14. I traveled miles upon miles just to live. Being a social reject isn't fun, but I dealt with it..

~ KRATOS laughs a bit as he looks over to the fans. The fans don't know how to react, so they stay quiet. KRATOS' focuses on the camera, speaking again ~

I don't have to explain shit. That's the last damn time I'm telling that story. I never met my Father, and damn well if I met him I would beat the living shit out of him and get in jail for attempted murder. Fuck him. Off that topic now. Hahaha. Benjamin Paul? You're my victim. My first ever victim here in AWO. Hahaha. I'm crazy, I'm mad, I'm sick, I'm better then you. Trust & believe, my friend. I might be 7 foot 4 and weighing in at 390 pounds, but damn it I can move for my size. Hahaha. Just already declare me as the winner as I'm going to demolish your sorry ass and send you to hell. I don't give a damn who you are, get ready to face my wrath. The wrath of KRATOS... The best damn wrestler over 7 foot in the wrestling world. I was suppose to die, damn it. You haven't been through my struggle. You haven't heard my cry for pain. I stayed up multiple nights just so I could find shelter and not get killed for being such a "freakshow" and nicknames beyond that I don't want to remember. I keep must of my past covered up because some like to taunt me and use it for my weakness. No, that's not how it's going to work. Hahaha.

~ KRATOS laughs again as the crowd still doesn't react. They boo and cheer some this time. KRATOS' gets back into it, talking again ~

I don't give a damn who you are, Benjamin. I don't give a damn how many titles you have won. I don't give a damn how you got it good in life and became this "star". All I give a damn about is winning my debut match and destroying the little girls like you. Hahahaha. You'll be feeling the wrath of KRATOS, you better make sure. I'll be sending your sorry ass to hell and back. I've been to hell. I came back and became the man I am today. Fuck my past. Fuck them. Fuck my worthless piece of shit Father that neglected me 'till the age of 14. Hell, I haven't talked to my family in over 10 years. Knowing the assholes they are, they'd still probably try to hate me and neglect me like the worthless piece of trash that they are.. And used to be. Be afraid, Benjamin. Be very afraid. Hell will be unleashed.

~ KRATOS laughs again as the lights go out. The lights come back on as KRATOS isn't anywhere to be seen. His entrance music blares as the scene fades, the crowd sighs, scene ends ~
Back to top Go down

K. R. A. T. O. S.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION :: Debut/Weekly Show Promos :: AWO Fusion Promos!-
Jump to: