ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

Andy Howard...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Victor Hughes
Victor Hughes

Pointz : 156
Thanks Hit : 0

Andy Howard... Empty
PostSubject: Andy Howard...   Andy Howard... EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 3:47 pm

AWO Fans boo heavily in the arena..A Place for my Head by Linkin Park is blasting around the arena. Victor Hughes comes out for his first time in the AWO, as all of the fans are still booing him until he gets into the ring. Victor gets in the ring, and smirks at all of the fans around him. Victor grabs a microphone, as AWO fans are still booing, sounding like they know who he is and what he is capable of.

Well, that wasn't a bad reaction for my first step into the Anarchy Wrestling Organization..

Crowd boos even louder, Victor just smirks at all of them, a "go away" chant starts to fill the arena, Victor laughs as the crowd boos even more.

Relax guys, relax, we are going to have fun here in the AWO! You see, your opinions do not matter to me at all, you can boo me all you want, you can put me down however you want, but at the end of the day, you all are a bunch of hypocrites, but you are still seizing to find out if that is true or not. You guys still continue to do what you do best, and that is not care about anyone, not care about people putting their bodies on the lines, but if they do something that they make you like, you jump on their bandwagon like little insects, yes you are that small. I make my presence felt in AWO last night, and you guys have not even seen me compete yet, and you are already booing me. That proves not only are you hypocritical, but you are delusional as well. But I am not out here to talk about you senseless creatures, I am out here to talk about Andy Howard. I look on the Fusion 17 card, and I see my name on there, I make my in ring debut to AWO! But against Andy Howard..now right there is the thing I am concerned about..Andy Howard. He must be a fan favorite, right?!

Crowd cheers and starts to chant Andy Howard's name, Victor just continues to laugh at all of the fans.

I was right...you guys are senseless. You see, when I look at people like Andy Howard, I think one thing, and one thing only, and that is why are these kinds of wrestlers trying to ruin the joy of professional wresting? Professional Wrestling was actually something to look up to, until people like Andy Howard jumped into the picture, that is when it got bad.

Crowd starts to chant "Go Away" again to Victor, but Victor stands there and continues to talk back at them.

You people think this is some kind of joke?! I am trying to help you all by stating the importance of professional wrestling, and what its become since people like Andy Howard stepped in, and you guys just blow me off? Well, I am going to continue to talk anyway, because you telling me to go away, means nothing to me at all. Andy Howard is a pretty much non-existent, underachiever, who clearly still thinks he has a chance at professional wrestling. Professional Wrestling is not about chances Andy, it is about having skills, and if you didn't realize that by now, then that is the reason you are where you are at today. Do I make myself clear, Andy? It seems like Andy, you have been absent from in ring matches for months and months, while I make my debut here, and make impact, by impact along the way. Well, let me tell you this Andy, after I beat you on Fusion 17, you will be literally decimated, and no longer existent. All of your precious little fans that you have with you, are going to go against you like the hypocrites that they are, I mean, that is how they got you to stay in your current job, correct?

Boos fill the arena, "Asshole" chants run through the arena, the arena is on their feet chanting "asshole". Victor stands there for a few seconds and looks all around the arena until the chant starts to quiet down.

(smirks) That is very clever guys, I am glad you are saying that, because it just gives me room to talk more and more. (flips off crowd)

Crowd boos heavily, and Victor Hughes laughs out loud, the crowd still booing Victor Hughes.

But you see, I will leave here, because I got most of the things I thought of Andy Howard off my chest. Don't think for one second that I am leaving because you stupid, worthless people told me to, because I am not..and you will not be cheering when I literally demolish your so called favorite hero Andy Howard..

Victor Hughes leaves the ring, as Linkin Park's A Place for my Head is played all around the arena. Crowd is chanting "Leave Us Now" while Victor is laughing while walking. Victor screams that he is better than any of you will ever be, as the crowd starts chanting "Boring".

Back to top Go down

Andy Howard...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION :: Debut/Weekly Show Promos :: AWO Fusion Promos!-
Jump to: