ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

Dominance

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Dominance Empty
PostSubject: Dominance   Dominance EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 12:57 am

A video plays on the titantron showing clips of Ryan Savage's matches.

Ever since I came to this company, I was immediately onthe fast track of becoming the greatest wrestler in this company. I have beaten every single man that I have put up against.

The video shows highlights of every match that Ryan Savage has been apart of.

Also during my time here I have ended careers that further prove how dangerous and lethal I can be. A lot of you people think I'm driven by ego. Most people think I'm driven to be the best, or to become a World Champion. But to be honest with you. I AM!

The video clip now show highlights of Ryan Savage's pinfall/submission victorious.

THERE HAS BEEN NO ONE IN THIS COMPANY THAT CAN MATCH MY SKILLS OF A WRESTLER. ALL OF THE THINGS THAT DRIVES ME TO WIN NIGHT IN AND OUT PROVES HOW GOOD I AM. I REFUSE TO LET ANYONE TO GET IN THE WAY OF MY CONQUEST OF BECOMING THE RIGHTFUL FACE OF THE AWO! Sorry to say Vince but you're just another stepping stone to get to my goal.

The video ends.
Back to top Go down

Dominance
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION :: Debut/Weekly Show Promos :: AWO Fusion Promos!-
Jump to: