ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

WORK!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

WORK! Empty
PostSubject: WORK!   WORK! EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 12:45 am

~ Spitta is shown sitting backstage in his locker room, the camera zooms into him ~

WORK! Normal_iMPACT_Wrestling_2012_04_05_HDTV_x264-RUDOS_mp4_001637836
I haven't heard from this nobody in a couple of days.. Actually, I haven't heard from him at all and I'm fine with that. Wanna know why? Because I don't give a damn about this kid. Truly don't. And this is fine with me because well, yeah. I'm Spitta Andretti and I'm Mr. AWO! It's alright though. I'm not mad at this kid for being unheard in this company as I was the same way and then people started taking my seriously. Hopefully, just hopefully, it's the same thing for this kid. No hard feelings though, bud. Just here to wrestle great matches and win championships like the rest of us. Fusion will come though... And when it does, R.I.P. Aiden Cross as I plan to bury you and make my way to the top. With nobody besides me. I'm fine with that, though. I like to do it the hard way.. Easy way or the hard way? Hard way. Because I'm a man and I strive myself on Integrity. Intelligence. Innovation.
.. The three I's that everybody in this company should live by. I'll show you what I'm all about, bud.

~ The lights dim as Spitta gets into it. He speaks again, wasting no time ~

WORK! Normal_iMPACT_Wrestling_2012_04_05_HDTV_x264-RUDOS_mp4_001635133
I'm taking the long way up. Not bullshitting here, I want to do it on my own and I feel like I can. I was put on this earth to be a professional wrestler. Some don't make it into this company, and I feel like I've already.. SOMEWHAT made it. But it's all alright, man. We'll see during our match on Fusion when I pick up the W and leave your sorry ass behind in the dust as I climb the top.. I'll remember you though. You'll fit in one category!.. And that's the easiest match in the world! Ha ha ha ha.

~ Spitta chuckles a bit as he laughs at his own joke. The crowd cheers a bit, changing Spitta's name. He speaks again ~

WORK! Normal_iMPACT_Wrestling_2012_04_05_HDTV_x264-RUDOS_mp4_001629894
See Aiden. Success distributes boys from men. I'll be starting my success after this Fusion when I beat a low-card scrub like yourself. Way to the top comes with great ambition and the best damn work ethic in the company.. Or one of the best. Doesn't really matter because all the top guys are there for a reason. One day, just one day, I will join them. And that's a promise to all these loving fans. You'll be seeing more of me, plenty more of me. Twist of Fortunes is the Pay-Per-View which I will shine brightest. Defeating those superstars in that Bank Heist match.. Ha ha. But this isn't about all that. This is about destroying little Aiden Cross. I'll have much fuck destroying this kid. Real shit, people. Real shit.

~ Spitta looks up and down. He gives the camera a straight face as he continues talking ~

WORK! Normal_iMPACT_Wrestling_2012_04_05_HDTV_x264-RUDOS_mp4_001623788
Nah see, Aiden. We probably only have one thing in common and that's being employed by AWO. But then again, we have two things in common and that's being on the lower card of the show. Doesn't bother me much as I know I have all the talent in the world to make it where I am. Simple as that, bud. I'm not going to be sugarcoating everything and anything. I'll be real with you and make my presence known. And being real is telling you how I exactly feel, right? I'll answer the question for you as you fell off the face of the earth.. RIGHT! Ha ha ha. We'll see this Friday Aiden. We'll see who's the better me. More often than not, it's me. It's always me as I prove myself week in and week out that I belong with the top guys in this company and to be taken seriously. Taken seriously as I mean that I will be AWO champion one day. That's my goal here as it SHOULD be everyone elses. I'm here to win championships, not play games.

~ Spitta drops the mic as the scene fades. The camera pulls up Spitta's entrance music and then suddenly cuts black. Scene ends ~

Back to top Go down

WORK!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION :: Debut/Weekly Show Promos :: AWO Fusion Promos!-
Jump to: