ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

People fall, Annoyances die

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zeke Nero
Certified Anarchist
Certified Anarchist
Zeke Nero

Pointz : 2574
Thanks Hit : 3

People fall, Annoyances die Empty
PostSubject: People fall, Annoyances die   People fall, Annoyances die EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 12:20 am

The camera pans around the arena showing the audience that fills the massive arena. Then all of a sudden the camera goes black and is the televisions and the titatron are filled with static. The screen flickers and with each flicker it revels an abandoned warehouse. The camera stops and zooms in and shows Nero sitting on a turnbuckle
People fall, Annoyances die Luke-Robinson

Zeke Nero
I rememeber this place. This is the place where I got started, this is where I was feared by everyone. But tonight it's not about me no it's about the debut of my opponent Brandon Bash. As you can see he has now become an official AWO wrestler He's told you about his life, and he's told you about his experiance in ECWF. you know the more I listen the more I'm reminded about this place. A place of humliation, and place of redemption. Welcome to PWD everyone the place where legends are made, but sadly it didn't even see the light of day.

Nero jumps off the tunrbuckle and walks around a bit in the ring.

Since we are talking about the places where we started I decided that everyone should know about this place, PWD. I once had a partner, a weak whelp, couldn't even lace up his boots. We had won the tag team championships, and was apart of a the Straight Edge Society which didn't last long without me. And now that I came back here I see the shell of a former hell hole that I can't believe I called home. You see Brandon old companies aren't exactly what you see. you can call ECWF home but when it dies you will be distgusted with what is became, a shell of nothingness, a distasteful reminder of what used to be.

Nero heards to a room with a sledgehammer and a axe in one hand. Nero stands in the middle of the ring and brings the hammer down hard, while he continues to talk.

That is why you need to forget the past. That is why you need to bring pain to others, and your verison of bringing pain Brandon it sickens me. It sickens me to the point of destruction, torture, and turmoil. It makes me want to break you and make you stay a little shorter so I don't have to listen to the pity in your voice. You are just like others in this company, in PWD, and in ECWF. They think they know better. They think they can have it all, but they never show the extent of their agression, their anger, and whether they would go to Hell and back to show what they are capable of.

Nero stops slamming the sledgehammer into the ring and picks up the axe, and starts chopping of the ropes and chopping at the turn buckles leaving the axe stuck in one of the corners.

This is what is going ot be left of your dream Brandon, this little fucked up ring, the little hell hole of an arena this is what will become of your dreams and your hopes. You will not be leaving the ring without me breaking everyone of your bones, and beating you into a bloody pulp that even your own wife and daughter won't recognize you. Brandon you maybe undeafted in ECWF, but here you nothing more than a bottom feeder waiting to be squashed by me and the rest in the back

After the statement from Nero he heads back to the cornor with the ax stuck in it and sits back on top of it. The camera zooms out still keeping focus on Nero as he looks around his former "home" smirking in disgust. As the camera zooms out further it starts to flick again showing the inside one more time, and going back to static as it shows the PWD logo on fire outside. The camera flickers once more going black with the echoing demented laughter of Nero filling the arena, and going back to normal like nothing happened.
Back to top Go down

People fall, Annoyances die
Page 1 of 1