ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

Holy Hell Speaks

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tony X
Tony X

Pointz : 428
Thanks Hit : -4

Holy Hell Speaks Empty
PostSubject: Holy Hell Speaks   Holy Hell Speaks EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 10:59 pm

The scene awakes as we see an AWO backdrop, with a Kiss 108 logo on the bottom with three empty chairs in front of it. From the right, the tag team champions, Tony X and Kris Storm enter, tag team titles drapped over their shoulder. They take a seat and sit there, waiting.

"You know she's gonna be late, right?"

"Why would she be early Tony?"

Just then a blonde woman walks into the scene and takes a seat next to them.

"Lisa"

"Tony, Kris. Thanks for taking the time for this interview for Tony's hometown hit radio station, kiss 108! Im Lisa and let me just tell you guys, man this match between you two and Xavier and Kross looks like it just might go down in history!"

"Make no mistake Lisa, this match is going into the books for one of the best matches ever, and do you wanna know why Lisa? Because Storm and myself, we have this thing we need to do. I hear everyone out back talking, they question us, the tag team champions. Really? They want to talk shit behind our backs? Let them, we know who we are, what we want, and what we stand for!"

"Well, for those who don't know you, who are you?... as a tag team?"

"Leese, I've known Tony for over twelve years. Since day one, its been Holy Hell vs the world, and its always been like that, and it will always be like that. I know Tony like I know the back of my hand and the same goes for Tony. When you've known someone for this long, it almost becomes a weakness, but at the very same time, a strength. They say Holy Hell is a redic name, but truth is, they just don't get it. They don't look behind the holy one, the one that served God, my partner Tony X nor do they look beyond me. We came up with the name Holy Hell because truth be told, we can be everything good in this world, and just like that, in a blink of an eye, be your very worst nightmare! So fact of the matter is, Holy Hell isn't who we are personally, but who we are as a whole."

"Before you say anything Lisa, What we want is simple, total world domination!"

Kris begins to laugh a little as Tony gives him a funny look. Tony then laughs a little as well.

"What Tony meant to say Leese was this. We're gonna be the best this company has to offer. As singles and as a tag team. Unlike Xavier, who brags about being the best, we don't need a clean winning streak. We don't need to be perfect and do you know why that is?"

Lisa shakes her head no.

"Because sooner or later, you're gonna be defeated, and all that hard work goes down the drain. Xavier wants to be perfect, thats fine. Even his perfection is coming to an end, a lot sooner then everyone thinks."

"Xavier and I, we have a score to settle Kris. I'm not gonna stop until I have his blood on my hands. I'm gonna make him realize just who Tony X is... all over again! I know how he works. He's hiding, because deep down inside, he knows we have him beat. Then, finally, he'll show his face moments before the show, because to himself, he think's its the smart move, me, Storm, we know its out of fear, its a cheap move, and that is how Xavier rolls. And that ladies and gentle is your IC champion, pathetic."

"It seems as if Kross has yet to show his face, your thoughts on that boys?"

"We don't care about Kross if you want the honest truth Leese. Its about Me, Tony, and Xavier. Kross is just a pawn in this battle. He's just a victim of being in the wrong ring at the wrong time. We've said it before, Xavier thinks strength comes in numbers. We know strength comes from within. And thats why, when the dust settles and the smoke clears... The AWO Tag Team Champions will have their hands raised in victory come Fusion."

"That's right Kris. Holy Hell has been together for 12 years, this new alliance... A meere fracture of a few weeks. Xavier doesn't know how Kross works and vice versa. It's me and Storms partnership, friendship, and brothership that's gonna get us through this little bout. Fusion marks a new Era... A Holy Hell era. Lisa, pay close attention, because this, is how we roll!"

Tony leans over and plants one on Lisa, dead on the lips, she pushes him away, disgusted. Storm shakes his head and laughs it off. He signals to Tony to leave the scene. He does so as the camera pans in on Lisa who is wiping her face off disgusted.
Back to top Go down

Holy Hell Speaks
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION :: Debut/Weekly Show Promos :: AWO Fusion Promos!-
Jump to: