ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

"Bienvenido a AWO"

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Dark Angel
Certified Anarchist
Certified Anarchist
The Dark Angel

Pointz : 751
Thanks Hit : 0

"Bienvenido a AWO" Empty
PostSubject: "Bienvenido a AWO"   "Bienvenido a AWO" EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 9:46 pm

The screen, and titantron, flashed from black to white with such a velocity it would kill an epileptic. The all too familiar notion of The Dark Angel, in the same old dark, damp locker room. With Lust lingering in the background. The image stays for a few seconds, giving enough time for the audience to realise what's going on, before it switches to a short compilation of moments in DA matches.

Dark Angel locking in the Figure-Four Leglock on an opponent while both men are stuck inbetween ladder rungs at Pay Day...The Dark Angel delivering Heaven to Hell to an opponent from the top of a ladder... Dark Angel hitting an opponent's back with a barbed wire steel chair...

I...am The Epiphany of Extreme. As Cole learned this past week. As I proved, finally, that I am the more violent one, and the better one. The STRONGER one. Strength, violence and prevalence are things we can all excel at, if we try. Some, however like Cole, choose to thrown away certain aspects of it so that they can achieve some idiotic concept of "Redemption". So while Cole faces off with a man I made him hurt, I want him to think about certain things...

Like what I'll be doing this week, taking on this poor soul Michael black in his debut match. Well Michael, I saw your little segment, I saw elements of myself in it. I saw...a mimic of the legend that is The Dark Angel! I saw Michael Black, imitating my superiority, because of something...

The screen flashes a few times again. It shows Dark Angel giving the Kamikaze Krash to Mike Cole on broken glass...Dark Angel running at Ric Payne from behind and battering Ric's leg with his crowbar...Dark Angel walloping Cole Scorpio across the head with the same crowbar...

What was that something I wonder? I'm sure I've touched on it before...

Fear, master.

Ah yes. The great concept of fear that seems so popular with the drove of stupidity in this company. This notion of fear, is overused by the populace of AWO wrestlers. Since I still believe the concept applies, it shall be spoken from my tongue as you, Michael Black, are aware it is truth. Everyone fears me, be it rookie or veteran. I can snap your leg, rip through your flesh with barbed wire, or simply...kick the shit out of you!

He paces across the room and picks up from the floor, the crowbar seen in recent weeks.

As shall be done this week, For your imitation has earned you some lashings. You WILL learn just how bad things are, so you can leave that propped studio, and that woman actor you cut, and see the real world's meaning. That everything suffers form failed empathy, decay and eventual death...

DA points the crowbar toward the camera.

Bienvenido a AWO, Michael...I hope you have a nice stay...

The music of Dark Angel plays as the scene fades out.
Back to top Go down

"Bienvenido a AWO"
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION :: Debut/Weekly Show Promos :: AWO Fusion Promos!-
Jump to: