ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

2 big bombshells (Must read)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

2 big bombshells (Must read) Empty
PostSubject: 2 big bombshells (Must read)   2 big bombshells (Must read) EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 11:30 am

Alex Jester is in his own gym in Stillwater, sitting on a chair alongside his home-made ring.

Alex Jester:
Right now you are about to hear two things that maybe.....Gonna change AWO...Recently, I was on a loosing streak, I lost my first Two matches here in AWO, this is something new to me that I have never experienced before, If you dont already know, I dont only work in AWO, I work in EHDW aswell, if you dont know what that means, It means I have Two match each week, you probably dont know how does this feel, Theres alot of pressure on me latelly, so I will not keep running my mouth any longer, I will just say it..........I decided to quit AWO.............Ehhhh.........I did this to avoid ruining my career as a pro wrestler......But I said that there are 2 surprises.......*Alex Chuckles*.......My place in AWO Wont be vacant....Oh no.....Because it will be filled by someone......who is......Hardcore...Extreme...Extraordinary.....a Living beast....*Smirk*........................................

2 big bombshells (Must read) 24q31fk

Last edited by Alex Jester on Sun Jan 08, 2012 1:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

2 big bombshells (Must read) Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2 big bombshells (Must read)   2 big bombshells (Must read) EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 12:31 pm

............Hardcore.......Extreme.........Extraordinary.......Living beast...........
Back to top Go down

2 big bombshells (Must read)
Page 1 of 1