ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

"Fastest Rising Superstar in AWO history" my ass

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mike Cole
Certified Anarchist
Certified Anarchist
Mike Cole

Pointz : 6393
Thanks Hit : 12

"Fastest Rising Superstar in AWO history" my ass Empty
PostSubject: "Fastest Rising Superstar in AWO history" my ass   "Fastest Rising Superstar in AWO history" my ass EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 7:38 pm

New divide hits as Mike Cole makes his way to the ring, taunting some haters in the way. Cole enters the ring, grabs a mic and begins to speak.

Mike Cole
......Randall Reaume......

Mike Cole stops for a second.

.....Randall Reaume is just an hypocrital whining bitch. He says that he's the "Fastest Rising Superstar in AWO history", well Randall I'm afraid to tell you that's not true, I mean yeah you had a match with the World Heavyweight Champion.....But tell me what happened? Oh that's right, you tapped out! If I ever got to face Aidan Raider he would be the one that taps out. You also say that you put Tony X trough a table, well that's also wrong. I was the one that put Tony X trough the table not you.

Randall think he's the shit, the biggest thing going on at the moment...but guess what Randall? I'm the biggest thing going on at the moment, suprising everyone in all of my matches, and tonight it will be no exception, because after I win our match I will go on to big things, you know like facing the world champion and actually beating him? Something you couldn't do, something Alex Jester couldn't do, but I will do it and after I get a win over the world champion I will beat him again but this time for the championship! I'm the best wrestler there was ever born and I will prove that tonight!!!

But hey, Randall....Randall...Randall, you think you deserve a shot at the Intercontinental title? Really? Really? Really? What makes you think that you can just walk to the ring and ask for a title shot? That's not how things work here buddy. You have to make your way up to the up and I'm sure you haven't done that yet. But to make sure let's check your accomplishments!

Mike Cole gets a list out of his pocket and starts reading it.

Ok let's see, "Randall Reaume's accomplishments". Losing to Lebron Kingston, losing the Extreme Title battle royal, beating Tony X with the help of Mike Cole.

Mike Cole throws the list away and starts laughing, Cole then stops laughing as his face expression turns to a more serious look, he continues talking.

.......Do you seriously think you have the advantage over me Reaume? Do you know what I have done? I defeated the number 1 contender for the World Championship, I was a former Intercontinental Championship contender, I've been on the main event several times, but you? You are NOTHING compared to me, I will prove that to everyone tonight as I kick your ass and make everyone realize that I'm serious bussiness!!!!!!

......See you in the ring later Reaume.

Cole drops the mic and exits the ring, before heading to backstage he stands in the ramp and screams "FUTURE WORLD CHAMPION!!!!!!!!", he then heads backstage as the camera fades dark.

Back to top Go down

"Fastest Rising Superstar in AWO history" my ass
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION :: Debut/Weekly Show Promos :: AWO Fusion Promos!-
Jump to: