ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

The Beginning.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Brandon Bash
Certified Anarchist
Certified Anarchist
Brandon Bash

Pointz : 1272
Thanks Hit : 0

The Beginning. Empty
PostSubject: The Beginning.   The Beginning. EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 4:26 pm

Darkness.

Complete, and utter darkness.

I sit in the darkness, as it has engulfed me for the past hour. I can't even tell if my eyes are open or closed anymore. Has it really only been an hour? It feels like it has been forever. Oh, well...might as well get a promo in for my debut match in the Anarchy Wrestling Organization. I inhaled deeply, letting a moment go by before exhaling deeply, you know...that thing they call sighing. My right hand scooted across the couch on which I was sitting, fidgeting around for my camera. I then chuckled to myself as I leaned forward, grabbing the camera up off of the coffee table in front of me. I knew this video camera so well by now, that I had turned on the nightvision and had it turned towards me by the time I had hit the power button and started recording.

Everything could be seen in a green hew. My eyes were closed, have they been closed this whole time? Probably. They suddenly open...as if I had just realized they were closed this whole time. Though it didn't really matter, it was a bit of a big deal for me at the moment. I quickly shook this from my head, trying to get back to the point in hand. I placed the camera down on the coffee table, using a book to hold it up at an angle as I sit back against the couch. I stare into the camera, as the tiny red light indicating that it is recording is now the only light in the room. A small, sadistic grin creeps up across the left side of my lips.

"As I sit here in the darkness of my hotel room, I somewhat feel at home. Why do I find this darkness so intriguing, you might ask. Well, if any one of you know me, then that is a simple question to answer. But...seems like I'll have to answer it anyways, seeing as how I'm not really known by anyone around here. In this world, I have three homes. First off, there's my house in Dallas, Texas. Second, we have the dissolving Extreme Championship Wrestling Federation...which is slowly but surely crumbling at my feet, being replaced by the Anarchy Wrestling Organization. And last, but certainly not least...can you guess what it is? Anyone? Yes...you guessed it. Darkness. The darkness engulfs me, and makes me feel like I'm home. It...reminds me...of the times that my parents would lock me away in the basement when I told them I wanted to be a professional 'wrassler,' as we like to call it in Texas, instead of being a bank teller and climbing my way through the family business. The darkness that used to ignite the fire inside, waking up the monster within me grew to become one of the few things that relaxed me...calmed me down. When I was sixteen years old, I moved my bed down into the basement until my seventeenth birthday, when I emancipated myself. I lived in a run down, abandoned motel with no water or electricity for the next year. Another year in total darkness. I learned to control the animal inside of me. And the wrestling ring became the key to controlling it all. Because, you see...once I'm in that ring, with all those lights shining down on me...knowing that I'm going to be getting paid for all of the pain and chaos that I'm able to cause inside. I could go on and name off all of the things that I've done in my career. In Bad Blood Wrestling and Extreme Championship Wreslting Federation among the other places I have been in these past twelve years...but why waste my breath?"

I let another sigh escape from my lips, as I ran my left hand up through my short hair on the top of my head. I was now looking forward, away from the camera. What was I staring at? How the hell can I tell? It's dark as fuck in this room. I want to say it's the television set, so let's go with that one, shall we?

"So, Zeke Nero...I have read up on you. I have watched some of your promos for your past few matches. I applaud you on your victories. Nice work, kid. You say you're out to regain your pride...and I can understand that. I lost a humiliating match against someone people see as a joke in what was to be my retirement match a few years back. I came back, and finally got to redeem myself. Sadly, it was a tag match...and he left his partner high and dry after I had gotten my hands on him. That was such a great feeling. But, you see, Zeke...you once said that you planned on leaving your opponents a bloody mess in the ring. That is just what I had planned to do to my opponent in my in-ring debut here in the AWO. Sadly, that means you. Zeke Nero. You will be stepping into the ring with a new man. You see, I may only be viewed as a rookie here for now...but I've been in this business for twelve loooong years. I'm a thirty-two year old with a lot of built up anger and aggression to unleash every time I step into that ring. The things I've done to my opponents, as well as myself, would make the hardcore fans in Philadelphia proud. I am a one-man army every time I am in a fight, and you better believe I go all out every time I'm in a fight. I've stood alone against factions, been driven off a twenty-foot drop while in the back of an ambulance. I have been smashed, bashed and crashed through every type of table, ladder, chair you can think of. All of this is nothing compared to what I hope to achieve here in the AWO. You're just the first that will fall to the Wicked Prayer. I would say I'm sorry for the pain that I shall inflict upon you this Friday, Zeke...but it's just business. Right? So, don't take this beating personally. Because then, we'd just have to do this whole dance all over again. And I don't think you'd really like that too much...would you?"

My smirk grew somewhat, fully spread across my lips now. I leaned my head back onto the back of the couch, looking up at the ceiling. Yet another sigh escaping from my lips. Damn, why the hell am I sighing so much? I slightly shrugged my shoulders, as if shrugging the thought from my mind. Not sure how that works, but it did somehow. Then, suddenly, a light flickered on. The nightvision on the camera caused everything to white out, as nothing could then be seen.

"Well, well, well...look at Brandon Bash sitting in the dark like the little bitch that he is..."

My eyes shot open, as I quickly jumped to my feet, grabbing my camera as I did so.

"The hell are you doing here, Jimmy? I thought I took care of you five years ago..."

That was the last thing heard, as the scene suddenly cut to black.

End.

Feedback is welcomed. Would be nice to hear your thoughts on my promo, and give me any advice to help me shake off my writing rust.

Back to top Go down

The Beginning.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION :: Debut/Weekly Show Promos :: AWO Fusion Promos!-
Jump to: