ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

Revenge or Forgiveness

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Riddick Mercer
Certified Anarchist
Certified Anarchist
Riddick Mercer

Pointz : 3729
Thanks Hit : 4

Revenge or Forgiveness Empty
PostSubject: Revenge or Forgiveness   Revenge or Forgiveness EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 4:14 pm

The crowd is silent awaitng the entrance of the next wrestlers

The music erupts with the crowd jumping from there seats.

Joey Simone makes his way down to the ring.Simone embracing the fans for the first time in a long time as he gives them all hi fives. Joey is showing the effects still from his battle last week.

Joey Enters the ring. He grabs a mic still wincing in pain from his match last week.

JS: All right everybody I gonna keep this short and sweet so. If you will im just gonna get to the point. Cole Scoprio will you come grace these people with your presence? We have some stuff to talk about and I think these people would love to see it.

TBC by Cole Scorpio
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Revenge or Forgiveness   Revenge or Forgiveness EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 5:46 pm

Cole Scorpio makes his way down to the ring, smoking a cigar and wearing nothing but jeans. He's unshaven, and looks like he just woke up. In all likelihood, that's what actually happened. He blinks, rubs his eyes, and steps into to the ring. He throws his cigar at Chris Shields, who yelps in fear while Kevin Darby laughs. Cole walks up to Joey, and the two stare at each other. Cole then walks to the corner, climbs to the top, and raises his fists into the air. The crowd chants, SCORPIO SCORPIO SCORPIO with one lone fat child screaming cheeseborgers. The redemption tour has been progressing well, with the crowd fully behind Cole at this stage. He beckons for a microphone, and steps to the center of the ring to speak.

I apologize for my unkemptness, everybody in the audience. Joey decided that while I was sleeping was the perfect time to ask me to come to the ring. I threw these jeans on, and got out here as fast as I could. Now, normally I would ask why I was being called to the ring, why somebody wants to confront me, but we both already know Joey. And I already apologized, for everything I did while I was in HEEL. I can't get any better than that. So I see this working in one of two ways Joey. Either you attack me now, get your revenge, bloody me on the mat, make the fans gasp as I pour the life from my forehead, bash my skull in with a steel chair, spray-paint HEEL onto my back, get your revenge. I won't stop you, I won't defend myself.

I deserve it.

I've seen the tapes, I've seen what I did to you. I've seen what happened during the induction of Mike Cole. That wasn't me... but it was me. I know you can't understand that, and I know it's eating you up inside. Eating your patience, eating your rationality. I've had that happen to me before, I've gotten to the point of no return, where somebody hurt me too much not to hurt them back. If that's the case, then I want you to let loose. I want you to do this the right way, I want you to beat the hell out of me right now.

But maybe that's not it.

Maybe you've forgiven me. Maybe we have a nice clean match on Friday. Maybe we shake the walls off this place, and we have the single greatest match in the history of Anarchy Wrestling Organization! We have the best match in the history of professional wrestling! Maybe... maybe we raise the bar so high, that we cannot be ignored as the rising superstars of this promotion, of any promotion in the world. We do fight so hard, hurt so much, and get this place so loud, that we are guaranteed contenders. Both of us, the winner and the loser, proven to be better than anybody else on the planet.

It's your choice Joey. Lay me out now, maybe beat me up again on Friday. Or we have the best match that's ever been seen. Choose.

Cole stands back, throws the microphone at Kevin Darby, and closes his eyes. He puts his hands behind his back, and waits for Joey to do something.
Back to top Go down
Riddick Mercer
Certified Anarchist
Certified Anarchist
Riddick Mercer

PostSubject: Re: Revenge or Forgiveness   Revenge or Forgiveness EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 6:17 pm

Joey Simone looks around while into the crowd surveying what they want. Joey can hear the crowd chanting SHAKE HIS HAND SHAKE HIS HAND.
Joey walks around Cole Scorpio.

JS: Cole when you beat the holy hell out of me. I was hurt because I thought of Cole Scorpio as a freind. You were one of these people in this ruthless buisness that I thought I could trust, and you betrayed me and left me in a pool of my own blood.

Joey Simone clenches his fist and looks at like hes gonna punch Cole Scorpio. Joey drops his fist

JS: When I saw what you said about me a little while ago. When you said you were sorry I suddenly felt relieved, I felt at peace. So Cole I offer this to you cause I can see that you are indead the Cole Scorpio that I used to know.

Joey Simone offers his hand cole.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Revenge or Forgiveness   Revenge or Forgiveness EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 6:54 pm

Cole takes Joey's hand, and shakes it vigorously. He yells at Darby to throw the microphone back, which he does.

During Fusion this week, I want to shake your hand before and after out match, no matter what the outcome is. If you win, if I win, I want to shake hands in the center of the ring. No pouting, no whining, no anything. After we put on the best match of all time, and prove that we deserve to be champions, we shake hands and we prove that you don't have to hate someone to beat them. To make them tap, pin them, or anything like that. You're not Tony X, I'm not Xavier Serikaz. That isn't how this is gonna work. We're going out there, to prove that we deserve to be world champion, intercontinental champion, or anything like that.

And that's why what I have to say next, is very very important. The winner of our match, gets a very special chance at exactly that Joey. By the owner of AWO's own volition, our match has been turned into a BANK. HEIST. QUALIFIER! That's right Joey, we both have a shot at the Bank Heist match THIS WEEK. The winner, they get their shot at the glory. That's why I'm so hung over Joey, I was celebrating with drinks last night after I heard the news. I asked to be the one to tell you, and that's what I'm doing right now. Either one of us is good enough to win this, to win the title, and move on to being the biggest star in AWO history.

I just hope to hell it's me.

Cole shakes Joey's shoulder while smiling, then bails out of the ring. He starts walking to the back, before looking to the ring. He gives Joey a half-drunk thumbs up, and continues back to his locker room. He takes a sip of... whatever the hell drink that is... and falls asleep on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Riddick Mercer
Certified Anarchist
Certified Anarchist
Riddick Mercer

PostSubject: Re: Revenge or Forgiveness   Revenge or Forgiveness EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 7:28 pm

Joey looks at the fans in the arena as they chant WE CANT WAIT WE CANT WAIT. Joey yells me neither. Joey leaves the ring backing up the ramp with his hands cheering the fans on. Joey leaves the stage and exits through the curtain
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Revenge or Forgiveness   Revenge or Forgiveness Empty

Back to top Go down

Revenge or Forgiveness
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION :: Debut/Weekly Show Promos :: AWO Fusion Promos!-
Jump to: