ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

Pack my bags? Are you high?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
KrisStorm
Certified Anarchist
Certified Anarchist
KrisStorm

Pointz : 845
Thanks Hit : 0

Pack my bags? Are you high? Empty
PostSubject: Pack my bags? Are you high?   Pack my bags? Are you high? EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 4:24 pm

"The Bleeding" by Five Finger Death Punch blares over the P.A. System. The crowd erupts into a fury of boos as Kris Storm makes his way onto the entrance ramp. He walks out from behind the curtain with a mic in hand. He stops at the base of the ramp and motions for his music to be cut.

Xavier, I'm getting sick and tired of listening to your self-righteous, arrogant, retarded ass. Every night you come out here and talk about how you're the best. You talk about how I should've listened to you in the past. The last time I checked Xavier, the AWO was the first time you and I ever even spoke to each other. You're right, I do things my way. I don't need you, Alex Kross, Aiden Raider, or anyone else to tell me how to do my job. I've been in this business a lot longer than you Xavier and I've beaten plenty of guys just like you.

The crowd begins to boo again

You can act like you had this all planned out in your head all you want Xavier. The fact of the matter is that Tony and I aren't jealous of you. Nor are we afraid of you. Like Tony said, we just got plain sick of you. I may be an older generation of wrestler Xavier, but mark my words. I'm not going anywhere. At the end of the day Xavier you my friend are going to be the one left humiliated.

Now Alex Kross. It seems you decided to align yourself with the worlds biggest douche bag. Xavier is going to use you for his own personal gain. Just like he did with Tony and I. Then when he's done with you, he'll figure out a way to withdraw himself and move on to another team. He'll keep doing that until he tears AWO into the ground. My advice kid, stay as far away from him as possible. You've gotten into the middle of a war that has been brewing for quite some time. These tag titles aren't going anywhere. Not for a long time. For now I'm going to sit back and wait for Xavier to show his true colors and watch it all unfold.

Kris throws the mic to the ground and walks to the back as camera cuts.
Back to top Go down

Pack my bags? Are you high?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION :: Debut/Weekly Show Promos :: AWO Fusion Promos!-
Jump to: