ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

New Alliances, New Personal Grudges, Bring it!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tony X
Tony X

Pointz : 428
Thanks Hit : -4

New Alliances, New Personal Grudges, Bring it! Empty
PostSubject: New Alliances, New Personal Grudges, Bring it!   New Alliances, New Personal Grudges, Bring it! EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 5:51 am

Back to top Go down
Xavier Serikaz
Certified Anarchist
Certified Anarchist
Xavier Serikaz

Pointz : 3561
Thanks Hit : 1

PostSubject: Re: New Alliances, New Personal Grudges, Bring it!   New Alliances, New Personal Grudges, Bring it! EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 7:20 am

Tony...its one thing to use Xavier's real name (Michael) in your promos. I'm fine with that but when you cross the border of efed and real life that cuts the cake.

You need to take my name out of this promo immediately. Either he does this or this promo should be disqualified. He did not get permission to use my actual name in his promos and I have never used my real name in this efed. This is crossing the proverbial " third wall " of efedding. Keeping real life out of promos. Being a vet of the game he should know this.
Back to top Go down
Tony X
Tony X

Pointz : 428
Thanks Hit : -4

PostSubject: Re: New Alliances, New Personal Grudges, Bring it!   New Alliances, New Personal Grudges, Bring it! EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 6:08 pm

You talk to much. So now your goin all Superio on all of us and telling us rules? I did it cuz it made sense. U said it yourself, fueding would be too personal. Why not take it to that level? I think its about time we did. But wantin this DQ'ed? Ahhhhh the smell of fear... Makes me laugh. lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Alliances, New Personal Grudges, Bring it!   New Alliances, New Personal Grudges, Bring it! EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 7:41 pm

You broke character..

You should be DQ'ed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Alliances, New Personal Grudges, Bring it!   New Alliances, New Personal Grudges, Bring it! EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 7:46 pm

He's been acting like a wanker in the chat too.
Back to top Go down
Xavier Serikaz
Certified Anarchist
Certified Anarchist
Xavier Serikaz

Pointz : 3561
Thanks Hit : 1

PostSubject: Re: New Alliances, New Personal Grudges, Bring it!   New Alliances, New Personal Grudges, Bring it! EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 8:56 pm

Tony X wrote:
You talk to much. So now your goin all Superio on all of us and telling us rules? I did it cuz it made sense. U said it yourself, fueding would be too personal. Why not take it to that level? I think its about time we did. But wantin this DQ'ed? Ahhhhh the smell of fear... Makes me laugh. lol!

Ah actually no Tony. Its a regular rule in every character. You don't break character and go OOC in promos. I thought you knew better than this but I guess not.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Alliances, New Personal Grudges, Bring it!   New Alliances, New Personal Grudges, Bring it! Empty

Back to top Go down

New Alliances, New Personal Grudges, Bring it!
Page 1 of 1