ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

The Kid Is Here To Stay.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

The Kid Is Here To Stay.  Empty
PostSubject: The Kid Is Here To Stay.    The Kid Is Here To Stay.  EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 8:09 pm

Promo blares throughout the whole arena. The titantron fades into the video. The whole video plays as Spitta makes his way out of backstage and onto the stage. He poses as fireworks light off. Spitta makes his way down the ramp and stops near the rings presence. He has a smirk on his face. Spitta slides into the ring as he situates himself in the middle of the ring. He begins to speak.

The Kid Is Here To Stay.  AJ65

Spitta Andretti
The solitary mind of a guy like me is yet to become unleashed here. Greatness is only achieved through various stuff like the ability to take out each and every opponent on a given basis. I don't care who I'm facing, I will expose their weak points in that ring. Doesn't matter who is who in this company, doesn't matter if you're the so called best wrestler in the world.. Everyone has a weakness. The weakness of Aiden Cross is his soul. Why? Because the kid is irrelevant. Not to mean this in a harsh kind of way, but I'll be pinpointing his last couple matches to see where I can take the guy out. Doesn't matter if he's bigger or stronger then me. The arsenal I have behind me is physically not comparable to the kid that stands in my way on my path to greatness. Credit is due to whatever this guy does in that ring come Fusion.. But I'll be putting up a fight.

The Kid Is Here To Stay.  AJ66

Spitta Andretti
A fight that will make me a superstar here.. Doesn't matter who you are or what you've accomplished, Aiden. It all matters if you know how to take a man like myself down. It'll be quite a task for you as I'm going to be giving it my all.. No matter who you are, no matter what you think you are in this business. You're weak, Aiden. Weak. If respect is what you're looking for, you're not going to be finding it here until our match. Until you prove to me that you have the overall caliber to face a man like me.. To get into the same ring with me and take me on one on one. We'll see though, we'll definately see my hand in the air as I lay your sorry ass down for the three count. Doesn't matter what finisher I hit on you, bud. Doesn't matter how I take advantage of your weaknesses in the ring. You may be somewhat strong, somewhat big, but I'm overall faster. I can run circles around you then hit you from behind before you can even blink. But, enough with this. you're not ready for the match I'm going to give you.. I just hope you can have your part in the match be great also, ya know, put on a good match..

The Kid Is Here To Stay.  AJ67

Spitta Andretti
Don't get me wrong, but AWO isn't ready for my destruction.. Sure, I'm a little bit crazy and I like to inflict pain on the soul. But, at least I can back up my shit talking in the ring. Some others can't, and it's all good. If poor little Aiden wants to run his mouth on me, so be it. So be it because who really cares? I'll be seeing him in the ring on Fusion to inflict ultimate pain onto his soul and crush his charisma to pieces. That's what I'm worried about, the overall damage I'll be handing to a kid that's not up to par with my caliber. Fourth week in AWO, and I'm ready to get shit done. I'm ready to become a Main Eventer, I'm ready to become World Champion.. That will all take time, though. But some day, just some day, you'll see Spitta Andretti headlining Pay-Per-Views and being the best damn wrestler I can possibly be.

The Kid Is Here To Stay.  AJ69

Spitta Andretti
I'm a better wrestler then you, Aiden.. Just admit it, pal. I don't really see you as a threat, simple. I see you as a stepping stone. A stepping stone because I'm clearly going to step all over you, win the match, and then continue my hot streak going into Twist of Fortunes whenever that rolls around the corner and wrestle my ass off in Bank Heist, and win that briefcase. Some say I don't deserve to be in Bank Heist and all I do is simply laugh at them. Why? Because I qualified for that match in my debut. I simply destroyed whatever his name was.. Ren? Yeah, I think that was his name. But, all of this is beyond that. Twist of Fortunes is a couple weeks away and I don't need to touch that subject oh so much. It's out of my hands right now, but Twist of Fortunes will be the best match I will ever wrestle in.. But, let's focus on this week..

The Kid Is Here To Stay.  AJ60

Spitta Andretti
This week the new target for myself is Aiden Cross, most of you know that already but.. I just want to be heard. I see myself as being the poster boy for AWO for years to come. I feel like I'm the complete personification of a wrestler and I'll be proving this as long as I'm employed by AWO. To everyone that doubted me on becoming a professional wrestler once again can go screw themselves. I don't want fame, I don't money, I just want to wrestle. It's my passion. I grew up a little boy in North Carolina.. With the dream of becoming a professional wrestler. I achieved that dream six years ago.. Now here I am, on the biggest company in the planet - AWO! I'll give everyone of you the reason to remember my name.. Spitta Andretti is going to be the best damn wrestler in the world once again. Mark my words AWO fans, mark my words.. It'll come true one day. I'll be on the top of the company. I have the look, the charisma, the ability, and the best damn fans in all of the whole world supporting a young kid like myself. Until further notice, Spitta out!

Spitta's theme song plays once again as he drops the mic and rolls out of the ring. He heads back up the ramp smirking and looking around. The scene fades as he dissappears backstage.
Back to top Go down

The Kid Is Here To Stay.
Page 1 of 1