ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

Captain Foresight.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
-The Good Butler-
Certified Anarchist
Certified Anarchist
-The Good Butler-

Pointz : 363
Thanks Hit : 0

Captain Foresight. Empty
PostSubject: Captain Foresight.   Captain Foresight. EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 4:37 pm

Captain Foresight. Williamblacknewtop-1
Two black dress shoes are shown on the screen before the camera slowly moves up the mans body. Black pants followed by a white dress shirt and black overcoat follow up the body before getting a clear shot of the man's face. William Black stands in front of the camera, however, he is on his cellular phone. A disgusted frown is worn on his face, as he begins to speak into the phone.

“I've made it sparkling, bloody, clear. I was screwed. The whole world saw my foot on the bottom bloody rope, but that belligerent tart of a referee ignored it. I am well aware that the guys backstage matter, but what they say and want should not always be the direction the company takes. So congratu-bloody-lations, you've officially pissed off one of your most talented super stars.”

William, obviously realizing that his last match was a complete and utter screwjob, waits for whomever he is talking to to reply to his last angry statement. You can then hear a jumbled voice over the phone talking to William, trying to calm the rage filled man down. The man is then cut off mid jumbled sentence as William Black raises his voice to the man once again.

“I don't, as you classless Americans would say, give one flying fuck if you are sorry, the point of the matter is it happened, and nothing can be taken back. If you don't find a way to change the result or please me, you can consider the Butler done in the AWO.”

The fans around the arena who are watching the titantron cheer at the mere thought of Black being out of the AWO, as he is a heel, after all. The jumbled voice once again begins to speak to William, trying to give the man what he wants as they realize he is one of their top talents. Suddenly, the Butler cocks up an eyebrow as the man must have said something interesting enough to get his attention. Black then sternly replies, “Yes.” to whatever the man had said or asked. The typical smirk rips across William's face as whatever the man, who is obviously a part of the AWO booking team, or someone with the power to make matches, had just decreed.

“And there you go. I stick around another week, if these shenanigans happen once more, you're not going to be seeing this glorious face in your organization again. Now, good day to you.”

William takes the phone away from his ear and hits the “end” button with his thumb, ending his phone call. The Butler then glances up at the camera with his head still lowered. He then begins to address the AWO crowd.

Captain Foresight. Picture016

“Hello you rotten people. I'm sure you were quite pleased to see the AWO screw me out of a championship. However, tonight I've been promised a rematch for my title as the Main Event. Finally we have William Black headlining shows and winning championships. This Englishmen is certainly pleased because, you see, that little incident will never happen again. You understand, I am good for business. You people hate me, you pay to watch me lose, which I rarely do. You see, this fuels everything that I am getting prepared to do to Anton Hinston tonight. That good for nothing will never put his greasy hands on my title ever again, and neither will anyone else... I've made sure of this. It's magic, really.. the Butler gets screwed, and in return, screws the person who screwed him. Brilliant!”

The Butler takes a pause in his verbal rampage to let the fans jeer to their heart's desire. He is now wearing a blatant big stupid grin as he looks like he is prepared to speak once again.

“You people really think all of your booing nonsense makes me cringe? It proves how little you wankers know about this old villain, I live for people like you. Typical Americans that want to take it to a righteous Englishmen just because I am simply better than you are or ever could attempt to be. There are going to be some big changes in the Anarchy Wrestling Organization, and I'm sure the Butler will play a major role in them. Now, I address specificity you, Anton. I know you had no part in the plot to screw me over last week, but that does not stop me from beating the living tar out of you tonight and proving that you are no champion, but are simply a div. A big daft div git. They are all small words, so I'm sure you will be able to remember your new title. Now, to business at hand, once again. I, William Black, will reclaim what is truly mine tonight. I will beat Anton to a pulp once again and walk back up the entrance ramp holding what, once I win it, will be known as “The Gent's Championship”. I don't give two rocks if the AWO doesn't change that into it's official name, but it's what I'll call it from now on, more class, less trash.”

After this barrage, William pauses, almost as if he was re-thinking what he had just said.

“Back tracking a tad, last week, I said I was going to get screwed out of my title, and then it happened. What amazing foresight I displayed. However, it only happened because of one power hungry git forcing his will on the company. I will not drop names, but you can be assured I will never have a confrontation with this man because he would be verbally dismantled, and physically slaughtered. The AWO doesn't need to get another man put into retirement, and that is precisely what would happen should they ever have me face off with him. But, I digress, I grow weary of your people's company. I must get dressed and prepare for my upcoming match with the “extreme champion”, Anton. Break a leg, sir, oh wait, I will break it for you.”

The Butler then begins to laugh as he walks off screen. AWO fans are still heard booing over this verbal onslaught that was just delivered. Will the Butler actually plan on breaking one of his opponent's legs? I suppose only time will tell the answer.

Captain Foresight. WilliamRegal14

End of Promo
Back to top Go down

Captain Foresight.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION :: Debut/Weekly Show Promos :: AWO Fusion Promos!-
Jump to: