ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

Fastest Rising Superstar in AWO History - and Mike Cole isn't going to stop me

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Fastest Rising Superstar in AWO History - and Mike Cole isn't going to stop me Empty
PostSubject: Fastest Rising Superstar in AWO History - and Mike Cole isn't going to stop me   Fastest Rising Superstar in AWO History - and Mike Cole isn't going to stop me EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 12:56 pm

Suddenly, the lights went dark in the arena and an unfamiliar song started playing..

And then, a familiar face appeared from the locker room. He was the prodigy, the fastest rising star in AWO history, Randy Reaume. The crowd, realizing who he was, started booing as soon as he got out of the locker room.

Do you idiots realize what I did last Friday? I defeated one of AWO's undefeated ones. I destroyed Tony X, and threw him through a table. More accurately, I threw him through his OWN table. Does anyone have any doubts about me now? Well, if you do, I will most definitely quell them next Friday on fusion. I have no doubts that I will win on Fusion, and I have been in one Texas Bullrope match before, in EHDW, for my international title. Remember that, Mike? So I have experience with this match...and you have none. You have NOTHING against me, Mike.

So when I knock you across the skull with a cowbell and strangle you with a thick rope so hard your neck gets ropeburned just know that it's not personal. Just know that the goal is to make you believe, is to make everyone here believe that I am the prodigy, that I am the next big thing here, and most importantly, that I am the fastest rising star in AWO today! I will make you people believe! I will quell any doubts you have about me! And most of all...I will knock that smirk, that sneer off of Mike Cole's face, I will make him sorry that he ever crossed me as he gasps for air as I have a 20 pound rope wrapped around his throat!

Oh, and one more thing...since I beat the man who challenged Xavier Serikaz for the Intercontinental Title, I think it's fair that I get a title shot NEXT week on Fusion. I guarantee you all that another undefeated one will be defeated next week, after I throw Mike Cole around the ring tonight. So, Xavier, want to come out here to make this match official?

TBC: Xavier Serikaz
Back to top Go down
Tony X
Tony X

Pointz : 428
Thanks Hit : -4

Fastest Rising Superstar in AWO History - and Mike Cole isn't going to stop me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fastest Rising Superstar in AWO History - and Mike Cole isn't going to stop me   Fastest Rising Superstar in AWO History - and Mike Cole isn't going to stop me EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 5:55 pm

The lights go out as Randy looks on, waiting the arrival of
Xavier. A voice is then heard over the
PA system and the titan tron comes to life.
Its very dark and the only thing visible is the top of someone's head.

"You think you know it all Randy.
You think you beat him in a tables match? You think this is over? You're wrong."

He lifts his head to reveal himself.

Fastest Rising Superstar in AWO History - and Mike Cole isn't going to stop me Scaled.php?server=534&filename=tonyx01

Its Tony X! He continues to speak.

"You didn't beat me Randy. You
didn't put me through a table, let alone my own. It was Cole that put not only me, but your
sorry ass through a table. Do not go
around prancing around like you beat me, because, fact! You didn't.
Wipe that smirk off of your face because in two weeks time, come Fusion,
I've already talked to the boss man, and it's gonna be Tony X vs. Randy Reaume!"

The crowd gives a mixed reaction, some loving the idea, some not so much as
Randy is livid in the ring, mouthing off as you hear him say "its not
happening!"

"HaHaHa, if you want to back down and be a coward Randy, that is your
call. If you wanna talk to the boss man
yourself to see if he can cancel the match, that is your call, but think about
how that would ruin your reputation, backing down from a rematch. So Randy, do what ever it is that you
must."

Tony begins laughing sadistically as his image fades from the titantron.
Back to top Go down

Fastest Rising Superstar in AWO History - and Mike Cole isn't going to stop me
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION :: Debut/Weekly Show Promos :: AWO Fusion Promos!-
Jump to: