ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

Fusion 16 - Deliverance

Go down 
+3
The Dark Angel
Roy_McCoy
AshtreDaKing
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Fusion 16 - Deliverance - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fusion 16 - Deliverance   Fusion 16 - Deliverance - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 8:28 pm

Ryan Savage wrote:
Can Knight write my match if he wants to ? I'm not comfortable with Cole writing my matches .

Tre can change whatever I write anyway.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fusion 16 - Deliverance   Fusion 16 - Deliverance - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 7:18 pm

Tre I've been informed of my testing schedule this week and I won't be able to write the bullrope match whoever wants to write it can have it .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fusion 16 - Deliverance   Fusion 16 - Deliverance - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 7:23 pm

I'll take it, and whoever wants to write Ryan's match can.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fusion 16 - Deliverance   Fusion 16 - Deliverance - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 7:56 pm

Cole Scorpio wrote:
I'll take it, and whoever wants to write Ryan's match can.

...Tre already said you can't write it

Or someone else did. Idk
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fusion 16 - Deliverance   Fusion 16 - Deliverance - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 7:59 pm

Ryan just said anyone who wants to write Randy's match can. He was talking about a different match.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fusion 16 - Deliverance   Fusion 16 - Deliverance - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 8:11 pm

I made a request that Cole can't write any of my matches . Idk why he's mad at me considering that he made a similar request one point in his time here .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fusion 16 - Deliverance   Fusion 16 - Deliverance - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 9:12 pm

I'm mad about the insults in PC. I'm mad about you calling me a troll, and having to be told by other people that you've been badmouthing me. I'm mad about you telling me to do something, then trying to get me in trouble for it. I'm mad about you being a hypocrite. I'm mad about you unbanning those who need to be banned. I'm mad about you banning those who shouldn't be banned.

It's why you're on my "foes" list now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fusion 16 - Deliverance   Fusion 16 - Deliverance - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 9:14 pm

Oh my on the foes list . I'm so scared . Okay I mean it now I'm goin' to stop now .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fusion 16 - Deliverance   Fusion 16 - Deliverance - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 9:29 pm

Lol Cole, you banned me cause you didn't like me. So ye.

But idc lol.

And Tre said you can't write the Main Event or Ryan's match.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fusion 16 - Deliverance   Fusion 16 - Deliverance - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 9:37 pm

I was told by Ryan, that you were getting fired. I suggested changing the match to Loser Leaves Town, he agreed. You flipped out, I had no choice. He backed off, made me look bad.

In any case though, Tre actually talked to me about writing the match. Unless something changed, of course. And wait, are you talking about the match he's in? Because he NEVER told me I couldn't do that match. Or the one that Ryan offered to me in PM. I can dig that up, if you want.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fusion 16 - Deliverance   Fusion 16 - Deliverance - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 9:52 pm

Lol the first time you wanted to write the Texas Bullrope match, Tre said "no by request" or something. And then you wanted to write Ryan's match and he didn't want you to.. That's what I'm getting.

And again, it's Tre's fed. Not Ryan's. But hey, I'm not getting into it, since Tre wants me to stay.

basedgod
Back to top Go down
AshtreDaKing
Admin
Admin
AshtreDaKing

Pointz : 13766
Thanks Hit : 30

PostSubject: Re: Fusion 16 - Deliverance   Fusion 16 - Deliverance - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 9:54 pm

He wanted to write the Extreme Championship match but couldnt
He's writing the Texas Bullrope one now since Ryan couldnt

K there. Cool
Back to top Go down
https://aworganization.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Fusion 16 - Deliverance   Fusion 16 - Deliverance - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 9:55 pm

Danke. I'll make it extra special, with LOTS of whipping. There MAY be a bald spot on one of the competitors after the match.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fusion 16 - Deliverance   Fusion 16 - Deliverance - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 10:50 pm

Lol I don't even care that I got confused
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fusion 16 - Deliverance   Fusion 16 - Deliverance - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 11:08 pm

You should. Maybe you're like me, and full to the brim of brain injuries.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fusion 16 - Deliverance   Fusion 16 - Deliverance - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 1:17 am

My new character (KRATOS) would like a match also!

If it's not too late, if it is.. I'm willing to debut him next week.
Back to top Go down
AshtreDaKing
Admin
Admin
AshtreDaKing

Pointz : 13766
Thanks Hit : 30

PostSubject: Re: Fusion 16 - Deliverance   Fusion 16 - Deliverance - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 1:00 am

PROMOS CLOSED FOR FUSION 16. THANK YAAA
Back to top Go down
https://aworganization.forumotion.com
Dane Jerez
Certified Anarchist
Certified Anarchist
Dane Jerez

Pointz : 1325
Thanks Hit : 1

PostSubject: Re: Fusion 16 - Deliverance   Fusion 16 - Deliverance - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 2:54 am

TRE Da Head Honcho! wrote:

o. I thought the deadline was tomorrow... ):
Back to top Go down
Aaron
Certified Anarchist
Certified Anarchist
Aaron

Pointz : 10248
Thanks Hit : 11

PostSubject: Re: Fusion 16 - Deliverance   Fusion 16 - Deliverance - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 12:29 pm

Dane Jerez wrote:
TRE Da Head Honcho! wrote:

o. I thought the deadline was tomorrow... ):
Revenge.......
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fusion 16 - Deliverance   Fusion 16 - Deliverance - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fusion 16 - Deliverance
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2