ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

Until I Collapse

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Xavier Serikaz
Certified Anarchist
Certified Anarchist
Xavier Serikaz

Pointz : 3561
Thanks Hit : 1

Until I Collapse Empty
PostSubject: Until I Collapse   Until I Collapse EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 12:54 am

Until I Collapse Normal_Diary_03302012rf__0853

~ Xavier is seen in his locker room with one lone light from the showers lighting the room. The intercontinental title belt lays at his feet. He is staring deep into the nothingness in deep thought. In the background of the room you can hear " Till I collapse " by Eminem playing. He is just rocking back and forth to the music as he simply sits in silence and thinks. Every once in awhile he looks around the room but his eyes are staring into nothing. Xavier has been training both mentally and physically for his match against Aidan Raider. Then a buzzing is hear on the shelf of his locker. He grabs his cellular phone from the shelf and flips it open. On it he reads " Aidan Raider attacks wrestling student. Click here for more details! " Xavier clicks the link and it shows a video of Aidan spearing a wrestling student. An enraged look comes across the face of the champion. He looks over just as Josh Matthews walks into the room. ~

Until I Collapse Normal_63_Diary_0330

" Josh I'm sorry but I'm in no mood for questions today. Come see me after Fusion and we'll have a full blown interview. "

Josh Matthews: I'm sorry Xavier. I just wanted to get your thoughts on the latest news coming out of the AWO website claiming Aidan Raider attacked a wrestling student.

~ Xavier covers his face with his hands in frustration and sits to think for a moment. He looks at Josh with a straight face. ~

Xavier: What kind of champion attacks a student of the wrestling ring? What kind of lesson is taught when that happens?

Josh Matthews: From what I understand this student was a fan of yours.

~ Enraged Xavier punches through a section of the wooden locker. He gets right close to the camera with a pissed off look on his face. ~

Xavier: Aidan Raider you stupid son of a bitch. Who do you think you are? Just because you are a vetren of the ring does not give you the right to attack a student of the game. You attack a student simply based on his lone opinion of me to you? You are no champion, your just a guy who got lucky months back when neither one of his other opponents decided to come to the show. This will not stand Josh do you understand me? Aidan has brought dishonor and distrust to the World title belt and I will not stand for it! No one including a champion has the right to attack a student of the wrestling ring. They are trying to learn and the trainer thought bringing in one of the best today would give them some pointers. They all learned one very quick lesson. Don't trust anyone! You need to leave Josh but leave the camera here.

~ Josh quickly leaves the room leaving behind the camera as requested. Xavier sits back down on his chair and goes back into deep thought. ~

Until I Collapse Normal_57_Diary_0330

I am so sick and tired of the same old story every week. Every week someone else says " Xavier I am going to be the one to end the streak. " or " Oh Xavier better look out I am the next ... " fill in the blank superstar. But I have evolved past being a superstar. I am a professional wrestler, I hate the term superstar. It makes me barf in my mouth a little. No I am a professional wrestler, I honed my craft in Japan and Mexico before finally coming to America. I was not trained in this country soley based on the fact there is no good solid trainers in America. My suggestion for those students is look else where for wrestling training. Because if the lead trainer saw it fit to bring in a person like Aidan Raider. Someone who would let jealousy and envy come over him and attack a student of the game come over him so quickly. I wouldn't want him around my students for sure. See Aidan you've been looking to the past for inspiration to try and beat me but it has backfired on you. It was abundantly clear only a select few in that school actually liked you. The others were more interested in me than they were you. Are you jealous of my accomplishments in the AWO in the short time I have been here? You talk about me debuting the same night you won the world title and how if I was in that world title match I would have won. Well your right but I wasn't and now history has given us a lesson. Great things happen as great things come. I am the best acquisition to ever grace the Anarchy wrestling Organization. My statistics speak for themselves. I am not at nine wins and zero losses because of some flukes. I am not undefeated because I cheated or screwed someone out of a win. I have busted my ass night in and night out to earn my wins. I have gone out to the ring every night to give these fans what they pay for.

~ Xavier stands up and walks around the room collecting his thoughts. He grabs on a black hooded zipup sweatshirt and puts it on. He stares off into space while the camera is focused on his face. ~

Until I Collapse Normal_Punk_Diary_elevator

When it comes right down to this game Aidan. We can go tit for tat, we can play the kindergarden games. But being champions of this ring brings us to a whole different level than everyone else in this ring. You say I am on a different level than you are simply because of the title belt I hold. Have you not done your homework on me? I have done something no one else in this promotion has ever done. Gone undefeated since day one! Every single one of my opponents have said they are going to beat me and every single one of my opponents were either pinned to the mat or forced to tap out. I am that good Aidan that if this was a championship match for your world title, things would change. There would be a new world champion. I am that good because I go out to the ring every single friday night and prove myself to the boys in the back and to the fans in the stands. I am that damn good because I can prove it. I am not afraid of a single man or woman in this promotion. On the darkest day of the blackest night. Even though I walk in the valleys and the shadows of death. I fear no evil for he is with me. Hate me, be jealous of my accomplishments and be envious of me all you want. Hate me Aidan because your hate feeds my ego!

~ Xavier walks over to the camera picks it up off the tripod and looks directly into the camera. ~

" Come Fusion its time for a new power to rise. "

~ Xavier shuts off the camera and the scene goes to black. ~
Back to top Go down

Until I Collapse
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION :: Debut/Weekly Show Promos :: AWO Fusion Promos!-
Jump to: