ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

Siempre Violento, Siempre Es Mejor

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Dark Angel
Certified Anarchist
Certified Anarchist
The Dark Angel

Pointz : 751
Thanks Hit : 0

Siempre Violento, Siempre Es Mejor Empty
PostSubject: Siempre Violento, Siempre Es Mejor   Siempre Violento, Siempre Es Mejor EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 8:28 pm

The camera flashed, and revealed The Dark Angel , holding a crowbar, with Lust by his side, once again in the dim locker room.

Hahahahaha.....Well well well Cole, I sense the time has come. The time I finally get my hands on you for your betrayal, for his betrayal. Ultra, that no good son of a bitch, that broke you from my control, I hope he watches as I punch your teeth so far down your throat that your shitting plaque! I hope he sees me snap your leg in two. I hope he sees what he inevitably caused. For HEEL, should never have broken up...

He glances downwards and sighs.

I don't know what to do with you Cole, not really. Your just sort of "there", doing your own little "Redemption Tour" thingamajig.

He raises the crowbar to look at it.

Now I could use this, like I did last week. Smash your leg to pieces....But no, no your too crazy for that to work. You won't stay down. You don't give up.

He lowers the crowbar, now holding each end with a hand.

So I'll just have to keep hitting you until your stupid brain realises your going to be unable to walk for the rest of your life if you don't stop. I'm able to do that Cole, I can disable you if I wish. But maybe I want to destroy you. To end you once and for all. Thinking that, would also be wrong. Cole, I know that somewhere in that endless pit in your head that your better side sill lurks, attempting to take control. So I will not destroy you so to speak.

I will simply beat you!

Last week's anniversary of the Titanic's sinking was very fitting, as I sunk Ric Payne to the point where he had to submit to my superiority. I am willing to do that to you too Cole. As you are too me.

The only difference is...
I WILL
ALWAYS
BE MORE
VIOLENT
THEN YOU

Siempre Violento, Siempre Es Mejor DLnEI
I WILL
ALWAYS
BE THE
BETTER
ONE

That little voice inside your head...wasn't you! It was me. Just like that little part at the back of everyone's mind...
They don't understand.
They never will.
But you.
You do.

I'm sure you remember our little chats back in EHDW, telling you of my life, you telling me of yours. The hard times you spent in the streets of Detroit. But then overcoming your senseless, brutal self into the great wrestler you are today. So I took that, and I moulded it. The reason you lost these 2 months, the reason nobody respects you in your family, is because of YOU! Your the one who told me about the things you did, your the one who explained to me. Like I did to you. That scar on your chest, think of it not as a scar, but as a mark of just how powerful you can be.

Or how powerful you could have been.

Ultra, threw that away from you. We, us, COLE SCORPIO AND THE DARK ANGEL! Could have been the most dominant force in AWO. Opponents would wither at the sight of us!

But no, it was not to be. That took a small shot at me Cole, because I know how good you are, I know what you can do, I KNOW how you can use that better part to dominate more then without it controlling! But you choose not too, Why I ask, why? For them? What good will they EVER do? Cheer at you getting your head cut off by a kebab saw?

He drops down to a cross-legged position on the floor , the camera lowering to follow him. Still holding the crowbar, he glanced at with an empowering stare.

I may not carry respect for you any more Cole, but I still know your good in that ring. You see I, I...like matches against skilled opponents, and I'm sure your going to put one hell of a fight up. Beat me until I'm black and blue ALL you want, I'll still be in there, right at the back, controlling your reptilian brain, so when something really pisses you off...you'll snap again! Your brake every bone in their dishevelled body just like your capable of doing. Some may think me, a freak...a maniac. You, I know you can see past what they think to the core of what make The Dark Angel...tick.

His head suddenly glances at the camera, his eyes stalking those watching.

I hope you had a nice time fighting those terrorists, but I'll put up 10 million times the fight they ever would've! This week on Fusion, The Dark Angel, punishes the good side of Cole Scorpio. This week, The Dark Angel, and all he stands for...Lust, his mask, lucha and su orgullo...all come combine to take down Cole Scorpio. Your kinda like me, in some ways.

Prepárate Cole, que es sólo cuestión de tiempo!

The picture flashes and cuts to an instant black. Former allies collide on Fusion, as Cole Scorpio looks for his revenge, and The Dark Angel hopes to break his opponent. Tune in to AWO Fusion where this colossal hatred will collide. There will only be one winner!
Back to top Go down

Siempre Violento, Siempre Es Mejor
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION :: Debut/Weekly Show Promos :: AWO Fusion Promos!-
Jump to: